Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,952 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

Do You Think Denrele Of Sound City Is Mad Or Crazy With The Way He Dresses? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Think Denrele Of Sound City Is Mad Or Crazy With The Way He Dresses? (1280 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Sound Sultan,ay And 2face. / Kcee Releases New Pics To Correct Those That Said He Dresses Like Traffic Worker / The Worst & Best Dressed At Sound City Urban Blast Festival‏ (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think Denrele Of Sound City Is Mad Or Crazy With The Way He Dresses? by fredmansha(m): 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2008
If you were given the previledg to ancour a program on tv as a vj,what will you talk about?.

Who is the best vj in NIGERIA?

Do you think DERENLA of SOUND CITY is MAD or CRAZY with the way he dresses?
Re: Do You Think Denrele Of Sound City Is Mad Or Crazy With The Way He Dresses? by lucabrasi(m): 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2008
i dont think he is neither,with the way he harps on about how crazy he s dressed and all that shows that he saw a niche in the nigerian market and tapped into it because theres no one like that yet,and good for him cause its working out, theres no cross dresser yet so for any aspiring presenter in naija,thats a niche right there grin
Re: Do You Think Denrele Of Sound City Is Mad Or Crazy With The Way He Dresses? by francessby(f): 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2008
oh I love that guy especially his mode of dressing
Re: Do You Think Denrele Of Sound City Is Mad Or Crazy With The Way He Dresses? by trendy(f): 10:54am On Jul 11, 2008
he is very unique
Re: Do You Think Denrele Of Sound City Is Mad Or Crazy With The Way He Dresses? by tundysho(m): 3:57am On Jul 15, 2008
His style makes no sense to me.Its kinda crazy.You could still be unique without having to look stupid, dressed in tatters and living your hair like a mad man.Feel so sorry for the guys parent.He does not potray any good image for younger chaps out there
Re: Do You Think Denrele Of Sound City Is Mad Or Crazy With The Way He Dresses? by sshh(f): 11:18am On Jul 18, 2008
oh my god i think derenle is crazy and i like him for it, thats his style and he is very good at what he does. grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Do You Think Denrele Of Sound City Is Mad Or Crazy With The Way He Dresses? by ibobabe(f): 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2008
d dressing is crazy,makes him look totally unappealing.
it works for him but he needs to know that bein fresh and neat hasn't killed anyone, undecided undecided
Re: Do You Think Denrele Of Sound City Is Mad Or Crazy With The Way He Dresses? by Pepeye(f): 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2008
Do you know denrele talked about this thrend some weeks back …, he’s just trying to calve out a niche for himself,  he clearly has too many ideas to try but mistakenly puts them all together in one go,   …I hope style police wouldn’t arrest him one of these days lol….A more subtle approach would do wonders as he is quite handsome underneath all the drama!!

On a more serious note the VJ escaped death after a midnight car crash two weekends back with his friend Dayo of Hip Tv, they are now both recuperating
Re: Do You Think Denrele Of Sound City Is Mad Or Crazy With The Way He Dresses? by drwhopl(m): 3:49am On Jul 24, 2008
denrele is cool.the guy is far too much for all you haters and he's too hot to be handled.
Re: Do You Think Denrele Of Sound City Is Mad Or Crazy With The Way He Dresses? by lucabrasi(m): 3:25pm On Jul 24, 2008
drwhopl:

denrele is cool.the guy is far too much for all you haters and he's too hot to be handled.
which one is hating again now, oga o so we cant speak our minds again
Re: Do You Think Denrele Of Sound City Is Mad Or Crazy With The Way He Dresses? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2008
Pepeye:

he clearly has too many ideas to try but mistakenly puts them all together in one go

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Had to google his picture. . . aint bad looking, but what's with the hair? He sure can look different without looking lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Think Denrele Of Sound City Is Mad Or Crazy With The Way He Dresses? by Pepeye(f): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2008
candy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Had to google his picture. . . aint bad looking, but what's with the hair? He sure can look different without looking lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Apparently he just wants to look different,  bizarre look, thats what with the hair …in a weird way…he got us talking ….didn’t he?
Re: Do You Think Denrele Of Sound City Is Mad Or Crazy With The Way He Dresses? by Classigal(f): 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2008
He's good at what he does & uses his words well but I just wish he would dress in a different way. Not just to be normal but to look good.
Re: Do You Think Denrele Of Sound City Is Mad Or Crazy With The Way He Dresses? by AfroCynic: 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2008
I think it is great that a guy who is obviously homosexual is on t.v in Nigeria.
Re: Do You Think Denrele Of Sound City Is Mad Or Crazy With The Way He Dresses? by Shaz(f): 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2008
Lol @ homo. . I think it's 'k tho. . It's not like he's peng or stuff. . Just o.k

@Afrocynic,
you stil down wid rap and battlin stuff?
Re: Do You Think Denrele Of Sound City Is Mad Or Crazy With The Way He Dresses? by AfroCynic: 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2008
@ Shaz, sure I am but I am yet to see a worthy MC on this site, just a bunch of posers.
Re: Do You Think Denrele Of Sound City Is Mad Or Crazy With The Way He Dresses? by Shaz(f): 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2008
Lol. . True say. . How bout a lil sumn? The gender ratio in the RBforum here is like 100:1.
Re: Do You Think Denrele Of Sound City Is Mad Or Crazy With The Way He Dresses? by Skemzy: 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2008
OMG afroCyni plsb careful d way u use ur words.Denrele is just trying 2 b unique pls let him be.

(1) (Reply)

9ice Wins Mobo Awards / I Am Too Rich To Sleep With A Dog- Cossy / Then I Met Dele Momodu Looking Cool This Morning In Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.