Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Invitation Urgent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation Urgent (2328 Views)

Aptitude Test Invitation / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / U-connect Invitation For Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation Urgent by jegbadon: 8:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
House pls I got this text and I need info just for clarification. "Further 2 ur application 2 DEANGELO, u r hereby invited 4 an interview: mon 5, Nov '13 at 10am, CVL building, 6 Balarabe Musa Str, off Samuel Manuwa Str, 1004 entrance gate, V/I, lag. confirm availability by SMS"

those anyone knows anything about them and has anyone got same text?
Re: Invitation Urgent by ikenna58(m): 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2013
jegbadon: House pls I got this text and I need info just for clarification. "Further 2 ur application 2 DEANGELO, u r hereby invited 4 an interview: mon 5, Nov '13 at 10am, CVL building, 6 Balarabe Musa Str, off Samuel Manuwa Str, 1004 entrance gate, V/I, lag. confirm availability by SMS"

those anyone knows anything about them and has anyone got same text?

Call the number that sent you the sms to find out more about them.. You can also seek help from google!
It might just turn out to be these drug marketers looking for who to extort 10k from.
Re: Invitation Urgent by Gudman1: 3:26am On Nov 02, 2013
I got d same sms yesterday,for interview by 12.30pm on Tuesday.I have google them but nothing came up,pls anybody wit useFul information should give such information.one love
Re: Invitation Urgent by jegbadon: 6:57am On Nov 03, 2013
Its so difficult to get the info from the number that sent the text as the vioce is not customer Friendly. What I will do is to check my sent mail and start tracking from there. But should anyone have any info pls deliver so we can track.
Re: Invitation Urgent by debanjo(m): 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2013
pls, has anyone gone for the interview? is it real? what are they into?
Re: Invitation Urgent by Gudman1: 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2013
@jegbadon:did you go for the interview today? please report back and let's know what's up.God bless u
Re: Invitation Urgent by jegbadon: 8:09am On Nov 05, 2013
I actually rescheduled mine cos I was in Abuja working so I checked my sent items and discovered it was for a publication that came out on the guardian of Oct 8. The advert is for an oil company in the down stream sector. As I write I ve arrived the venue and will feed us back how it goes. And for those invited if you the chance please attend it is Real.
Re: Invitation Urgent by jegbadon: 8:10am On Nov 05, 2013
I actually rescheduled mine cos I was in Abuja working so I checked my sent items and discovered it was for a publication that came out on the guardian of Oct 8. The advert is for an oil company in the down stream sector. As I write I ve arrived the venue and will feed us back how it goes. And for those invited if you the have chance please attend it is Real.
Re: Invitation Urgent by debanjo(m): 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
please, update sir! kindly revert
Re: Invitation Urgent by suskumayaya(m): 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2013
What's the outcome of the interview?
Any prospect?
Re: Invitation Urgent by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 08, 2013
See devil ooooo imagine I tot it was all those fake People so didn't even bother looking at the text two Times so what's the outcome. Shout out !!!!!!who went for the Interview please brief me
Re: Invitation Urgent by tosan13(m): 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2013
what is d outcome of the interview
Re: Invitation Urgent by oloba(m): 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2013
please, has anyone gone for the interview? Pls share d info u get dia
Re: Invitation Urgent by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
Pls who can update us undecided

(1) (Reply)

Administrative Assistant Position Open In Port Harcourt - Rivers State. / Immigration Salary For Corp Members / International Institute Of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Job Recruitment 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.