Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

NFF Pays Keshi Two Out Of Seven Months Salary - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Pays Keshi Two Out Of Seven Months Salary (563 Views)

NFF Pays U-23 Team $500,000, Each Player Gets $12,000 / NFF Pays $2000 Each To Super Eagles Players For Chan Qualification / NFF Gives Oliseh 3 Months Salary In Advance Worth N15m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NFF Pays Keshi Two Out Of Seven Months Salary by LMAyedun(m): 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2013
Super Eagles coach Stephen Keshi has received two months out of the seven months salary owed him by the Nigeria Football Federation.

Keshi had cried out about the outstanding payments and yesterday NFF spokesman Ademola Olajire confirmed that the coach has been part paid. The NFF is owing Keshi who won the 2013 African Cup of Nations and on the verge of leading Nigeria to the 2014 World Cup about N35m being seven months salary.

“We have made a quick effort to sort part of his arrears. We are working extremely hard to pay the coach the rest as soon as possible.”

Olajire added that the NFF had put in measures to “help minimise the risk of delays in the future”.

“The financial situation of the NFF caused the delay. It is not an excuse; it is a consequence of the financial reality,” he said.

Keshi did not confirm or deny receiving the pay yesterday. But in the heat of the crisis he had said:

“I don’t like discussing money issues and if there is any NFF member who said we can work for free, then I will want to speak with him face to face.

“If they say we can work for free and that they are not going to pay, so be it.

“I can’t have my family abroad and I will be in debt because I have not been paid for seven months and somebody is saying we should not complain.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/11/nff-pays-keshi-two-seven-months-salary/?

Re: NFF Pays Keshi Two Out Of Seven Months Salary by psucc(m): 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
*NFF which bank una fix the money?
*what is the tenure?
*at what interest?

They only withdraw the proceeds (interest) from th fix deposit to pay him. The money is really incubating.
Re: NFF Pays Keshi Two Out Of Seven Months Salary by Uyi168: 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2013
Poor keshi!
Re: NFF Pays Keshi Two Out Of Seven Months Salary by yunglykmine(m): 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2013
Mark 6:4 Jesus said to them, “A prophet is not without honor except in his own town, among his relatives and in his own home.”

Nigerians don't always value our indigenous good hands... Now, I knw why we as a country are where we are today, backward.

Poor Keshi indeed.
Re: NFF Pays Keshi Two Out Of Seven Months Salary by donphilopus: 10:20pm On Nov 01, 2013
Why na??
Re: NFF Pays Keshi Two Out Of Seven Months Salary by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
see as that dude face dey like CoRruPtion! name person papa o.
Re: NFF Pays Keshi Two Out Of Seven Months Salary by lexyman(m): 10:50pm On Nov 01, 2013
WHY IS NFF" ACTING BROKE"...?
Re: NFF Pays Keshi Two Out Of Seven Months Salary by Infomizer(m): 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2013
I'm thinking bullet proof cars for some yeye people, while non-yeye people are being short-paid.
Re: NFF Pays Keshi Two Out Of Seven Months Salary by LMAyedun(m): 9:54am On Nov 02, 2013
NFF is sick... All NFF officials should be fired.

Period. lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Vote For Stephen Keshi!!!!!!(and The Best Coach Of The Year ....) / Nyako In A Desperate Move To Avoid Impeachment Declares Public Holiday In Adamaw / OFFICIAL: Arsenal Sign Calum Chambers From Southampton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.