Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Happy Birthday To Itsmodella - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy Birthday To Itsmodella (2219 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me In Advance / Hurray!!! Its My Birthday Again. Happy Birthday To Me:-) / Happy Birthday To Natasha,, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Itsmodella by EzePromoe: 2:13am On Nov 02, 2013
I consider my self a man of serendipity, creating this thread in honour of the rare genius and prowess of our time.
She celebrates her birthday today, the 2nd November! Before now, I promised her something special and I'm here to fulfil this promised.

I. THE GODDESS CALLED ITSMODELLA
She is wise, you can surmise
She is a queen, you have seen
She is one in a million, of more value than the Frankel stallion,
She is Nairaland's empress, moreover a GODDESS!

A lady of valour and sense of humour,
A lady of mental dexterity, which is distinct from mediocrity,
A lady that is a model, even the noble,
I salute you Miss Prowess, the GODDESS!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

II. SWEET MODELLA
She is very pleasing to the eyes, and very lovely to be with.
Her posts exhilarates the bored
She is a succor to the sprained mind
She is one character that you will never want forget in a jiffy
She is an edifice when she is brought before her peers.
The sweetest thing here is that she is my friend.

III. TO MY DEAR FRIEND
On this day several years ago, a gift was given to the world, and cyber word have had its own share of this gift by your sign up on this forum.
Blessed be the day when you where born, that was when joy was restored to your family. You are a source of inspiration to all those who follow you.
As we remember this day as your day of birth, I pray that your days shall be long on this earth.
Long live, Good Health, Abundant Food on your table and more wisdom added to the one you already have.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

IV. SEVEN QUALITIES OF MODELLA
Modest: She is the coolest personality I've seen online. If you know her very well, you'll agree with me that she is a fan of originality. She is easy to go with.

Outstanding: She's one in a million, and would distinctly stand out of the crowd. Her presence online always catches everyone's attention. When ever you are on a fast scroll on Nairaland, and you go part green fonts, you would agree with me that you will take the scroll upwards to read from the intellectual post from the beautiful poster.

Daring: She is one lady that you can never intimidate, even if you are Nairaland's most notorious e-bully, rather she will make you to appear stupid. Remember also that she's defiant to brokedness cool

Entertaining: She also got that moderate sense of humour which would never be offensive. She is also a big fan of entertainment in general, be it movie, series, reality etc.

Loving: She has the noblest nature, the sweetest soul and the most loving personality. Whatever she gives to you from the bottom of her heart is divine.

Learned: She has got a vast knowledge of everything that happens all around her. She have proven with time that she is not a novice, especially when it comes to the world of entertainment.

Astute: Her accurate sense of judgement is fascinating as vividly witnessed in some threads where the OP might need urgent help. She is a good counsellor and adviser to the downcast. GOD BLESS HER!

On behalf of me and your entire followers, admirers, other friends and well wishers, I wish you [size=24pt]A HAPPY BIRTHDAY![/size]

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Itsmodella by homesteady(m): 2:48am On Nov 02, 2013
Happy birthday smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To Itsmodella by Emyo(m): 3:48am On Nov 02, 2013
Eze Promoe: I consider my self a man of serendipity, creating this thread in honour of the rare genius and prowess of our time.
She celebrates her birthday today, the 2nd November! Before now, I promised her something special and I'm here to fulfil this promised.

I. THE GODDESS CALLED ITSMODELLA
She is wise, you can surmise
She is a queen, you have seen
She is one in a million, of more value than the Frankel stallion,
She is Nairaland's empress, moreover a GODDESS!

A lady of valour and sense of humour,
A lady of mental dexterity, which is distinct from mediocrity,
A lady that is a model, even the noble,
I salute you Miss Prowess, the GODDESS!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

II. SWEET MODELLA
She is very pleasing to the eyes, and very lovely to be with.
Her posts exhilarates the bored
She is a succor to the sprained mind
She is one character that you will never want forget in a jiffy
She is an edifice when she is brought before her peers.
The sweetest thing here is that she is my friend.

III. TO MY DEAR FRIEND
On this day several years ago, a gift was given to the world, and cyber word have had its own share of this gift by your sign up on this forum.
Blessed be the day when you where born, that was when joy was restored to your family. You are a source of inspiration to all those who follow you.
As we remember this day as your day of birth, I pray that your days shall be long on this earth.
Long live, Good Health, Abundant Food on your table and more wisdom added to the one you already have.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

IV. SEVEN QUALITIES OF MODELLA
Modest: She is the coolest personality I've seen online. If you know her very well, you'll agree with me that she is a fan of originality. She is easy to go with.

Outstanding: She's one in a million, and would distinctly stand out of the crowd. Her presence online always catches everyone's attention. When ever you are on a fast scroll on Nairaland, and you go part green fonts, you would agree with me that you will take the scroll upwards to read from the intellectual post from the beautiful poster.

Daring: She is one lady that you can never intimidate, even if you are Nairaland's most notorious e-bully, rather she will make you to appear stupid. Remember also that she's defiant to brokedness cool

Entertaining: She also got that moderate sense of humour which would never be offensive. She is also a big fan of entertainment in general, be it movie, series, reality etc.

Loving: She has the noblest nature, the sweetest soul and the most loving personality. Whatever she gives to you from the bottom of her heart is divine.

Learned: She has got a vast knowledge of everything that happens all around her. She have proven with time that she is not a novice, especially when it comes to the world of entertainment.

Astute: Her accurate sense of judgement is fascinating as vividly witnessed in some threads where the OP might need urgent help. She is a good counsellor and adviser to the downcast. GOD BLESS HER!

On behalf of me and your entire followers, admirers, other friends and well wishers, I wish you [size=24pt]A HAPPY BIRTHDAY![/size]
This is serious!!!!
hope all these is not to get an I.V?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Itsmodella by Emyo(m): 3:49am On Nov 02, 2013
back to this matter!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
open and close.
simple!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To Itsmodella by ERF: 5:57am On Nov 02, 2013
Emyo:
This is serious!!!!

It doesn't matter, so far you and her get the point which is:

[size=80pt]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ITz MODELLA!

[/size]

Live long, and excel!
Re: Happy Birthday To Itsmodella by EzePromoe: 6:11am On Nov 02, 2013
Emyo:
This is serious!!!!
This is my birthday gift. Did you read the first part of the post?
Re: Happy Birthday To Itsmodella by EzePromoe: 6:13am On Nov 02, 2013
E<R>F:

It doesn't matter, so far you and her get the point which is:

[size=80pt]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ITz MODELLA!

[/size]

Live long, and excel!
Tell am o.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Itsmodella by Emmyk(m): 8:20am On Nov 02, 2013
Happy burfday. Your dreams shall not be truncated...God shall coruscate your life with so much respledence. Have an auspicous day at an apogee. cheesycheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Itsmodella by EzePromoe: 8:49am On Nov 02, 2013
Representing!!

My birthday is tomorrow. (Nov. 2) cheesy cheesy cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/1494847/november-born-lets-meet-here#19234032
Re: Happy Birthday To Itsmodella by ikekings1: 9:28am On Nov 02, 2013
Happy birthday itsmodella.. Today is ur day.. Enjoy like it's your last... You can have whatever you like... The bill is on me!!!

Above all, I wish you long life and prosperity...
Re: Happy Birthday To Itsmodella by larride(m): 10:03am On Nov 02, 2013
The day is here again. Another year gone by quickly, today is your day. God has given you what lots of people wouldn't buy with money "The gift of life". Like everyone will say, enjoy, have fun, party, do whatever you like but I'm gonna tell you to be sober, do some reflection over the past 1yr and see how much you have improved and how to work on your weakness. Its your day ItsModella, enjoy yourself, catch some fun but above all be sober, another year starts tomorrow.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ITSMODELLA.

God is good cool
Re: Happy Birthday To Itsmodella by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2013
A Birthday is A Million Moments,
Each holding A Promise Of Fulfillment
Of UR Dreams,
& ACCOMPLISHMENTS Of Some Special
Plans..
Wish U A Very Happy B”DAy
Re: Happy Birthday To Itsmodella by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2013
Wow....thanks guys for the kind words, they are truly appreciated.

Eze, thank you very much for this thread. Your opening post is really deep and knowing/chatting with you has always been a pleasure. Thanks once again for the wishes smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Itsmodella by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2013
ISIKUZOOOOOOOO!!!!

My ogbunike princess, on behalf of me na ndi no spirit worldu, we say congrats for your +1 and pray you reap more good than you sow. 3 gbosas for you

GBOSA
GBOSA
GBOSAAAAAAA!!

Now come and appease the Gods with isi ewu and Ooh Mpa else you'll be sleeping in the cell after the party angry
Re: Happy Birthday To Itsmodella by EzePromoe: 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2013
ItsModella: Wow....thanks guys for the kind words, they are truly appreciated.

Eze, thank you very much for this thread. Your opening post is really deep and knowing/chatting with you has always been a pleasure. Thanks once again for the wishes smiley
It was my utmost pleasure!
Re: Happy Birthday To Itsmodella by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
Wow. Eze your love for itsmodella is serious. undecided

Anyways happy birthday dear. Enjoy yourself !!! kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To Itsmodella by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2013
joeydozzy: ISIKUZOOOOOOOO!!!!

My ogbunike princess, on behalf of me na ndi no spirit worldu, we say congrats for your +1 and pray you reap more good than you sow. 3 gbosas for you

GBOSA
GBOSA
GBOSAAAAAAA!!

Now come and appease the Gods with isi ewu and Ooh Mpa else you'll be sleeping in the cell after the party angry
Thanks boss but gini bu ooh mpa?

adaobi123: Wow. Eze your love for itsmodella is serious. undecided

Thanks sweetie smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To Itsmodella by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2013
ItsModella:
Thanks boss but gini bu ooh mpa?

ARÙ

Re: Happy Birthday To Itsmodella by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2013
Api baiday, dearie!

I hope say it's not yet late! undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To Itsmodella by Caracta(f): 12:12am On Nov 03, 2013
Late again!!!

My sister-in-nun, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ♥♥♥

You are such a sweetheart. Enjoy and EAT!
Re: Happy Birthday To Itsmodella by jhydebaba(m): 6:42am On Nov 03, 2013
HBD
Re: Happy Birthday To Itsmodella by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 03, 2013
Happy Birthday Itsmodella!! cool

Its been a long long time! Hope you're doing good? smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To Itsmodella by Idowuogbo(f): 7:14am On Nov 03, 2013
Shyte! I'm late.. cry

Happy bday mon Cherie kissp
Re: Happy Birthday To Itsmodella by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 03, 2013
Happy birthday to Nairaland's only modella cool
Re: Happy Birthday To Itsmodella by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 03, 2013
whos modella Anyway happy birthday modella grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Itsmodella by Truckpusher(m): 8:24am On Nov 03, 2013
I nearly miss this one,God forbid thing

Itsmodella haffi biday.

ernnn ....where is the ahoho? cheesy

Anyway ,i wish you what you wish yourself cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Itsmodella by Danhumprey: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2013
Emyo:
This is serious!!!!
Just what I thought. If you have studied and known the OP's behaviour on Nairaland,you would know why. He can flatter alot of ladies on this Forum for God know why. He is a playboy and Romeo. grin

By the way,happy birthday to the celebrant. Sorry,it came too late.
Re: Happy Birthday To Itsmodella by Dygeasy(m): 8:42am On Nov 03, 2013
[color=#006600]Happy Belated Birthday ItsModella. God' s Hand In Your Life Shall Not Removed. His Glory Shall Be Shown Through You. Hope You Had Fun.[color]
Re: Happy Birthday To Itsmodella by Danhumprey: 8:56am On Nov 03, 2013
adaobi123: Wow. Eze your love for itsmodella is serious. undecided

Do you have to kiss her Why are you gals fond of mis-using the 'kiss' smiley among yourself? undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To Itsmodella by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 03, 2013
Danhumprey: Do you have to kiss her Why are you gals fond of mis-using the 'kiss' smiley among yourself? undecided
God bless you.. When my cheeks and lips are kiss-starved sad
Re: Happy Birthday To Itsmodella by UjSizzle(f): 9:59am On Nov 03, 2013
dammit, late sad

Happy birthday Modella kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To Itsmodella by Danhumprey: 10:16am On Nov 03, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: God bless you.. When my cheeks and lips are kiss-starved sad
Lol.......... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Shuts Down 50 Dance Clubs, 100 Game Centres / Has A Beggar Ever Scammed You? Share Your Experiences / Hulala! Curvy Woman Flaunts Her Pant!es In See-through Outfit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.