Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Huawei Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Huawei Test Format (1607 Views)

Unity Bank Test Format / MTN Function Specific Test Format, please help! / Very Likely Mobil Test Format For Trainee Engineer From A Reliable Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huawei Test Format by solomonwis(m): 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2008
I would like to know what the test format for Huawei Technologies is.

I got an invite for their test to hold on saturday.

I'd appreciate a prompt response soonest.

Thanks.
Re: Huawei Test Format by idnoble73(m): 7:56am On Jul 11, 2008
Expext GMath. English(20 Questions) , Maths(10 Questions) and verbal reasoning.

It is very simple. Just get your self prepared.

Wishing you all the best !!!
Re: Huawei Test Format by go4gold107(m): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2008
I wrote their test last year. It was just a test of speed and accuracy for their english and maths, which was the first set. We waited while they weaned some people out.

Then came the skills test. We were much fewer then. They asked stuffs like what is the full meaning of EVDO and the rest. Just be confident guy. I made it through and even did my medicals. Just that I didnt join them because I had a better offer and they couldnt match what I requested for.
Re: Huawei Test Format by solomonwis(m): 12:17pm On Jul 15, 2008
Thank God I scaled through the hurdle of the test on saturday!

Does anyone know what the take-home package for Huawei is?

I would need any other information that can make me get the job,I should like to work in a Telecommunication company like Huawei but I'm a bit skeptical about the sincerity of the promoters.

I know Asian companies are not nice in terms of their relationship with Nigerians,Is Huawei Technologies any different?

I would appreciate your responses.

Thanks.
Re: Huawei Test Format by deewizzle(f): 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2008
please how did u apply? i will like to work with huawei and how was the test like? tnkx

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies - A New Microfinance Bank Is Opening In Abuja / Wanted Urgently Truck Drivers And Airport Taxi Drivers In Abuja / Get Federal Govt Employment For 1 Year.........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.