Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Shettima Of Borno Orders Demolition Of Schools Renovated By Federal Govt - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shettima Of Borno Orders Demolition Of Schools Renovated By Federal Govt (9897 Views)

Some Collective Pics Of Schools Renovated And Built By Gov.rochas Of Imo State / Press Statement On Resumption Of Schools In Lagos / List Of Schools & Their 2012/2013 UTME Cut-off Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima Of Borno Orders Demolition Of Schools Renovated By Federal Govt by nagoma(m): 1:25pm On Nov 02, 2013
Codedrock: WHAT?? THIS IS SO DISRESPECTFUL.. I AM SERIOUSLY AWAITING WHAT JONATHAN WILL DO

The FG unchecked corruption will never allow quality development in Nigeria. Shettima was polite enough not to prosecute the FG contractors. He is right in demolishing and building according to standards.
Re: Shettima Of Borno Orders Demolition Of Schools Renovated By Federal Govt by janvier27(m): 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2013
It's just that so many things have gone wrong with the country, probably beyond repairs. One would have expected someone to call for the approved plan and make an issue over any disparity, even if eventually the problems call for demolition. Our leaders are so busy doing everything except honest and sincere thinking. They loot, mismanage & waste our resources with nothing to show except shameless in fighting.
Re: Shettima Of Borno Orders Demolition Of Schools Renovated By Federal Govt by Okeikpu(m): 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2013
Borno again!!! Wtf do dey need skul for Is it not d capital city Bokoharam republic...?
Re: Shettima Of Borno Orders Demolition Of Schools Renovated By Federal Govt by calaway: 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2013
nagoma:

The FG unchecked corruption will never allow quality development in Nigeria. Shettima was polite enough not to prosecute the FG contractors. He is right in demolishing and building according to standards.
I am compelled to bring to your knowledge (incase you are not aware) the fact that No decent person would expect any better from mediocre breeds like you nd your kindred. SMH
Re: Shettima Of Borno Orders Demolition Of Schools Renovated By Federal Govt by talktimi(m): 10:51pm On Nov 02, 2013
nagoma:

FG contractors ? The buildings were reconstructed out of an intervention fund released by the fg meaning the money went to the state ministry of education who have their own registered contractors. Your problem is actually with the commissioner of education who definitely had his cut from the mulla & not the fg who were only trying to help. As other people have asked here severally, why didnt the governor take this action of reconstruction long before the fg released the cash instead of this wastage ?

1 Like

Re: Shettima Of Borno Orders Demolition Of Schools Renovated By Federal Govt by nagoma(m): 5:58am On Nov 03, 2013
calaway:
I am compelled to bring to your knowledge (incase you are not aware) the fact that No decent person would expect any better from mediocre breeds like you nd your kindred. SMH

Sorry you have not made any contribution to this discussion. You don't even qualify to be a mediocre- perhaps just dull.
Re: Shettima Of Borno Orders Demolition Of Schools Renovated By Federal Govt by calaway: 6:00am On Nov 03, 2013
nagoma:

Sorry you have not made any contribution to this discussion. You don't even qualify to be a mediocre- perhaps just dull.
For you quota personel, I will be silent.
Re: Shettima Of Borno Orders Demolition Of Schools Renovated By Federal Govt by nagoma(m): 6:01am On Nov 03, 2013
calaway:
For you, I will be silent.
Confirms your dullness. You exam cheat.
Re: Shettima Of Borno Orders Demolition Of Schools Renovated By Federal Govt by calaway: 6:16am On Nov 03, 2013
nagoma:
Confirms your dullness. You exam cheat.
why did you expunge "quota" while quoting me? you dont want the world to know how you and your kindred make it in any Nigerian system? I have proof that all you and your kindred cumulative achievements are hinged on mediocre quota and military backed policies. MEDIOCRE QUOTA PERSONA MQP thats what you all are.
Dont you feel you deserve even more silence from me by calling me an exam cheat? Just like saying YA MAMA!!!!
MQP like you. childish dullard.
Re: Shettima Of Borno Orders Demolition Of Schools Renovated By Federal Govt by nagoma(m): 6:31am On Nov 03, 2013
calaway:
why did you expunge "quota" while quoting me? you dont want the world to know how you and your kindred make it in any Nigerian system? I have proof that all you and your kindred cumulative achievements are hinged on mediocre quota and military backed policies. MEDIOCRE QUOTA PERSONA MQP thats what you all are.
Dont you feel you deserve even more silence from me by calling me an exam cheat? Just like saying YA MAMA!!!!
MQP like you. childish dullard.

I didnt expunge anything in your posting, i would never do that. That would be unethical , like your exam cheating. ( perhaps you modified it later).
Without the shameless exam cheating entrenched in your families and schools I wonder how uninspired dullard like you would see the inside of a university- And that is assuming that you actually saw it.
Re: Shettima Of Borno Orders Demolition Of Schools Renovated By Federal Govt by calaway: 7:06am On Nov 03, 2013
nagoma:

I didnt expunge anything in your posting, i would never do that. That would be unethical , like your exam cheating. ( perhaps you modified it later).
Without the shameless exam cheating entrenched in your families and schools I wonder how uninspired dullard like you would see the inside of a university- And that is assuming that you actually saw it.
MQP
with their korokoro lies. Go up 5 post and you will see my original post with quota clearly spelt out. then when you come down to your post you will see you that you have quoted me and conveniently expunged the quota.
FYI cheating is completely alien to my character. your type of educations is a good as picking up your certificate from the ground as you stroll through a uni. in any case every body knows that a successful cheat has more brains and ability than a lazy fool who cant survive without favor and robbery like you and your MPQ brethren. I strongly recommend that you all MQP device means to cheat successfully in any system rather than being quota people or beggers there is more Dignity in that, even though cheating is your second nature where you can pull it off with military intimidation (census figures, oil blocks and oil revenue sharing). stupi Dull Fvcks.
Re: Shettima Of Borno Orders Demolition Of Schools Renovated By Federal Govt by nagoma(m): 8:05am On Nov 03, 2013
calaway:
MQP
with their korokoro lies. Go up 5 post and you will see my original post with quota clearly spelt out. then when you come down to your post you will see you that you have quoted me and conveniently expunged the quota.
FYI cheating is completely alien to my character. your type of educations is a good as picking up your certificate from the ground as you stroll through a uni. in any case every body knows that a successful cheat has more brains and ability than a lazy fool who cant survive without favor and robbery like you and your MPQ brethren. I strongly recommend that you all MQP device means to cheat successfully in any system rather than being quota people or beggers there is more Dignity in that, even though cheating is your second nature where you can pull it off with military intimidation (census figures, oil blocks and oil revenue sharing). stupi Dull Fvcks.

See who is talking about cheating and boasting about it. Primitive people from food gatherer to 20th century , that explains the Oduahs , the iibori s and the Coscharis and thousands of drug couriers and armed robbers.. Crime is in your genes and the whole world knows that. I don't need to elaborate.
Hurry, you are late for church and remember to take a fat tithe with you for the 419 man you call Pastor . To give money in exchange for prosperity - so daft! I can see that you belong to he gullible brainless class.
Re: Shettima Of Borno Orders Demolition Of Schools Renovated By Federal Govt by calaway: 8:14am On Nov 03, 2013
nagoma:

See who is talking about cheating and boasting about it. Primitive people from food gatherer to 20th century , that explains the Oduahs , the iibori s and the Coscharis and millions of drud couriers and armed robbers.. Crime is in your genes and the whole world knows that. I don't need to elaborate.
Hurry, you are late for church and remember to take a fat tithe with you for the 419 man you call Pastor . To give money in exchange for prosperity - so daft! I can see that you belong to he gullible brainless class.
MQP (mediocre qouta persona) spewing thrash as expected. Oduah did not appropriate public funds for personal use. Ibori and all the drug courier and arm robbers from the south of nigeria and even including cameroun and gabon can not in 100yrs inflict the damage BABANGIDA and ABACHA did to Nigeria not to metion farouk who's pocket where not enough to contain his loot.

ALL the fake pastors from all the churhes in africa who pretend to be doing Gods work for their selfish aggrandizement cannot come close to the damage one Imam and his wicked bloodthirsty followers from bauchi state can inflict on mankind.
Re: Shettima Of Borno Orders Demolition Of Schools Renovated By Federal Govt by nagoma(m): 8:27am On Nov 03, 2013
calaway:
MQP (mediocre qouta persona) spewing thrash as expected. Oduah did not appropriate public funds for personal use. Ibori and all the drug courier and arm robbers from the south of nigeria and even including cameroun and gabon can not in 100yrs inflict the damage BABANGIDA and ABACHA did to Nigeria not to metion farouk who's pocket where not enough to contain his loot.
ALL the fake pastors from all the churhes in africa who pretend to be doing Gods work for their selfish aggrandizement cannot come close to the damage one Imam and his wicked bloodthirsty followers from bauchi state can inflict on mankind.

Typical criminal genes. He cannot see anything wrong with the criminal nature of his people , instead he goes into wild speculations. Clearly you cheated to get whatever elementary certificate you have. Failures like you always complain of "Quota " to cover their non fulfillment and defeat. Get up and work hard like the rest of us instead of blaming "quota " for your dullness and non performance.
Re: Shettima Of Borno Orders Demolition Of Schools Renovated By Federal Govt by calaway: 8:45am On Nov 03, 2013
nagoma:

Typical criminal genes. He cannot see anything wrong with the criminal nature of his people , instead he goes into wild speculations. Clearly you cheated to get whatever elementary certificate you have. Failures like you always complain of "Quota " to cover their non fulfillment and defeat. Get up and work hard like the rest of us instead of blaming "quota " for your dullness and non performance.

MQP
(Mediocre quota persona) Having the effrontery to root for "hardwork" and "performance" truly you never seize to baffle reason, two qualities that are total without application and value in your MQP lifes (a people completly devoid of shame and truth). Please get it claer that my people are not criminal, lazy or mediocre in character. they are determined, hardworking striving and social group who will live and let other live.
Perhaps if you had the courage to step out of quota and skewed societal arraignments you will appreciate how useless , wretched, backward and a drag you and your MQP kindred are to any system.
Re: Shettima Of Borno Orders Demolition Of Schools Renovated By Federal Govt by nagoma(m): 8:51am On Nov 03, 2013
calaway:

MQP
(Mediocre quota persona) Having the effrontery to root for "hardwork" and "performance" truly you never seize to baffle reason, two qualities that are total without application and value in your MQP lifes (a people completly devoid of shame and truth). Please get it claer that my people are not criminal, lazy or mediocre in character. they are determined, hardworking striving and social group who will live and let other live.
Perhaps if you had the courage to step out of quota and skewed societal arraignments you will appreciate how useless , wretched, backward and a drag you and your MQP kindred are to any system.

You mean you have not gone to church yet? Tell your criminal Pastor to send me his bank acct. Number, I'll pay your tithe. He can then give you prosperity and you will stop blaming others for your misery Misfortune and abysmal failure. I pity your life.
Re: Shettima Of Borno Orders Demolition Of Schools Renovated By Federal Govt by calaway: 8:59am On Nov 03, 2013
nagoma:

You mean you have not gone to church yet? Tell your criminal Pastor to send me his bank acct. Number, I'll pay your tithe. He can then give you prosperity and you will stop blaming others for your misery Misfortune and abysmal failure. I pity your life.

Look at this Bokoharam disciple you are too inconsequential to be a stumbling block to me or my kind. You can see despite all your deadly attacks we still excel with out retaliation cos my religion teaches love and tolerance and hard work. ponder on this cos i will no longer indulge in your foolishness. Mediocre quota persona like you get a real life!!!!
Re: Shettima Of Borno Orders Demolition Of Schools Renovated By Federal Govt by Samotology(m): 9:19am On Nov 03, 2013
[quote author=Emyo]Governor Kashim Shettima of Borno state has yesterday ordered the Commissioner for the Universal Education Board (UBE), Professor Abba Tijjani to immediately demolish all the classroom blocks burnt down by Boko Haram insurgents which were later renovated by the federal government in Abbaganaram primary and junior secondary schools, saying that the renovated structures were executed poorly, which according to him, is not accepted by his present government.

Shettima gave the directive when he visited Abbaganaram primary and junior secondary schools where he officially launched the distribution of free exercise books, uniforms and other instructional materials to all primary and post primary schools across the state.

“Honestly, those who were given the contract for renovation of these classroom blocks by the federal government assisted programme did a shady job, and we will not allow our students to continue using such structures, because apart from not conducive for learning, the structures have no ventilation.

“We will release money immediately to demolish and reconstruct new classroom blocks in this school fitted with security lights, fans and other facilities that will make the students feel comfortable when learning”. Shettima stated.

The governor who also took time and went round the classrooms felt impressed with the turn out of pupils and therefore directed the rector, Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri, Professor, Babagana Umara to supply the school with 2000 furniture out of those provided to the institution.

While taking the governor round the classrooms to see the turnout of students in the school which was closed for almost a year after it was attacked and razed down two times by Boko Haram insurgents, the Commissioner for Universal Basic Education (Board), Professor Abba Tijjani told the governor that since the burning down of school classroom blocks by terrorists which was estimated at over 800 Blocks of Classrooms, the federal government only assisted the ministry with N100 million as intervention fund which was used in renovating some of the schools affected, and thanked the state government for giving approval which led to the total renovation/reconstruction of all the schools affected by the crisis.

Briefing the governor on the problem affecting the schools, the Principal Mallam Suleiman Kashim said, apart from lack of borehole which will provide drinking water to students, furnitur and teaching materials, the school premises is dominated by grasses and waste disposal following its long closure which he said, is not hygienic to the health of the students and staff.
''REBELIOUS SPIRIT ''

Governor Kashim Shettima of Borno state has yesterday ordered the Commissioner for the Universal Education Board (UBE), Professor Abba Tijjani to immediately demolish all the classroom blocks burnt down by Boko Haram insurgents which were later renovated by the federal government in Abbaganaram primary and junior secondary schools, saying that the renovated structures were executed poorly, which according to him, is not accepted by his present government.

Shettima gave the directive when he visited Abbaganaram primary and junior secondary schools where he officially launched the distribution of free exercise books, uniforms and other instructional materials to all primary and post primary schools across the state.

“Honestly, those who were given the contract for renovation of these classroom blocks by the federal government assisted programme did a shady job, and we will not allow our students to continue using such structures, because apart from not conducive for learning, the structures have no ventilation.

“We will release money immediately to demolish and reconstruct new classroom blocks in this school fitted with security lights, fans and other facilities that will make the students feel comfortable when learning”. Shettima stated.

The governor who also took time and went round the classrooms felt impressed with the turn out of pupils and therefore directed the rector, Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri, Professor, Babagana Umara to supply the school with 2000 furniture out of those provided to the institution.

While taking the governor round the classrooms to see the turnout of students in the school which was closed for almost a year after it was attacked and razed down two times by Boko Haram insurgents, the Commissioner for Universal Basic Education (Board), Professor Abba Tijjani told the governor that since the burning down of school classroom blocks by terrorists which was estimated at over 800 Blocks of Classrooms, the federal government only assisted the ministry with N100 million as intervention fund which was used in renovating some of the schools affected, and thanked the state government for giving approval which led to the total renovation/reconstruction of all the schools affected

(1) (2) (Reply)

International Postgraduate Scholarships!!! / Sweet Picture Of A Father And His Daughter Goes Viral(photo) / Assignment Help Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.