Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

APC Ravaging Imo State With Massive Debts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Ravaging Imo State With Massive Debts (2503 Views)

Fashola Visits Egbin Power Plant,Says Government Will 'Settle Its Debts'(photos) / Senate Committee On Debts & Loans Visit Lagos To Inspect Projects / IBB, Abdulsalami Reconcile Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State With Deputy Gov. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Ravaging Imo State With Massive Debts by Abagworo(m): 12:45am On Nov 04, 2013
amakenny:
But Abagworo, we have to be frank with ourselves, those roads in Orlu have remained uncompleted as they were nearly one and half years ago. People are now fearful of Gov. Okorocha's intentions.

And a drainage system started by old Gov. Ikwecheghi Amadi, stopped, and work reopened by Owelle has remained in a standstill all these one and half years.
If that major drainage work is not completed, erosion from the next rainy season shall wash away whatever the thickness of roads built in Orlu. The place is deeply erosion prone.

Those roads were started 2 years ago and couldn't have gotten to that stage in 6 months. That part cut by erosion which I posted the present State is an evidence that work has been going on and I personally saw that work has resumed massively. I guess the heavy rains halted the works . Even richer States like Rivers and Akwa-Ibom didn't complete much as at 2009 which is comparable to Rochas time as at now since they assumed office in 2007 while he assumed in 2011.
Re: APC Ravaging Imo State With Massive Debts by opalu: 4:28am On Nov 04, 2013
Those of you complaining, where were you during Ohakim? 4years of lying and proposed billboards without a single project! Now you guys are hurling stones on a Gov (Rochas) that has done in 2 yrs what GEJ cannot do in 6yrs as president. Dat guy is just commissioning power plants that he neither awarded nor funded. Hahaha
Nigerians enjoy lies like oranges
Re: APC Ravaging Imo State With Massive Debts by Tosin7(f): 6:59am On Nov 04, 2013
tomakint: After swearing to an 'oath of secrecy' sharing blood of the brotherhood, while the Jaganban bankrolled their tribunal cases why won't APC governors borrow and morgage the future of their respective states according to the 'Lion or is it Leopard of Bourdillion' now!

But how come you got to know all these. Are you saying you have any link with these people?
Re: APC Ravaging Imo State With Massive Debts by amakenny: 11:36pm On Nov 04, 2013
Abagworo:

Those roads were started 2 years ago and couldn't have gotten to that stage in 6 months. That part cut by erosion which I posted the present State is an evidence that work has been going on and I personally saw that work has resumed massively. I guess the heavy rains halted the works . Even richer States like Rivers and Akwa-Ibom didn't complete much as at 2009 which is comparable to Rochas time as at now since they assumed office in 2007 while he assumed in 2011.

The uncompleted road situation in Orlu is worse than others.

In the last 18 months or so, even the principals roads that leave and enter Orlu have remained least motorable - unless anyone does not mind risking his/her vehicle. Orlu hardly depends on any government inflow of cash, only through trade that must pass through these roads.

The economic crunch the road situation has subjected Orlu inhabitants to is very heavy. But Gov. Okorocha does not seem to see things from this angle of adverse economic consequences.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do APC Supporters Abuse And Insult? / Apc Presidential Campaign Live In Jos With Buhari- Pictures / Nomination Of Candidates That Can Fit In To Public Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.