Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

2013 Nysc Posting Batch C To Niger State Get Necessary Info Here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2013 Nysc Posting Batch C To Niger State Get Necessary Info Here (1135 Views)

Was Posted To Niger. / Nysc Batch C'14 Posted to Niger State Let's Meet Here!!! / Nysc Batch B 2012 Camps Open On July 2 2012: Get The Official Info Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

2013 Nysc Posting Batch C To Niger State Get Necessary Info Here by 9japrof(m): 8:27am On Nov 02, 2013
well i can remember fondly when i was called on phone that i was posted to niger state and the utmost disappointment that i felt been posted to the north. well for the average southerner wouldnt want to the north for the obvious reasons, buh thats topic for anoda day.

well niger state is not bad, mylove for the state grew when we were in camp, the camp officials were extremely nice and hospitable. and the niger state people are particulaly hospitable

well if you are posted to niger state. there is nothing to feel baad about. just buckle ur shoes and be ready for the fun

am a batch b corp member tho am serving in federal polytechnic bida. if u have questions on these following questions , feel free to ask

how to seek for redeloyment , how to get ur acts together and survive their medical screening

how to get better posting cos niger is still 70 underdeveloped and in the villages. niger state is the biggest state as to land mass and some places can take u more than 8 hrs frm the camp.

well niger state would be fun for u if u have the rite info and believe that u can make the best out of stay in this state

keep ur issues rolling

zero eight zero three seven nine six three five four eight
Re: 2013 Nysc Posting Batch C To Niger State Get Necessary Info Here by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2013

(1)

Become An Ict Expert During Your One Year Nysc Program!!! / Jigawa Corper (ix) / 2016 NYSC BATCH A(stream II)-important Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.