Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,518 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:21 PM

Jay Z To Launch 'gold' Fragrance - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay Z To Launch 'gold' Fragrance (490 Views)

“kim Kardashian Will Ruin Your Career” Jay Z To Kanye West / Beyonce And Jay-z To Buy Michael Jackson's $100m Home (PHOTO) / Jay-Z To Be Known As Shawn Knowles-Carter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jay Z To Launch 'gold' Fragrance by yommyuk: 8:31am On Nov 02, 2013
ay Z is launching his first men's fragrance just in time for the holidays.

The fragrance "GOLD JAY Z" will debut at Barney's New York on November 20th as part of his collaboration with the store, featuring three different sized bottles ranging from $39 to $70. The cologne will hit additional shelves at 2,000 department stores on Black Friday, November 29th.

According to reports, the rapper and entrepreneur reportedly rejected 3,200 names before settling on one that was just right. He picked up one of the bottles saying, “this is the sh*t; it's gold."

Hov partnered with Firmenich perfumer Ilias Ermenidis to create the fragrance.

“I was impressed with JAY Z’s style and confidence and was drawn to the ease with which he carries himself and all of his success,” says Ilias Ermenidis in a press release announcing the launch.

“He has a natural cool that people want a piece of. In developing GOLD JAY Z, I wanted to capture both the vibrant ambitious part of JAY Z’s charismatic persona and his effortless style that he naturally embodies through a fusion of notes chosen by JAY Z.”

We were unable to find additional information from the fragrance's official site, JAYZGOLD.com, which directed us to the web hosting company GoDaddy and doesn't launch until November 29th.

Recently the 17-time Grammy award-winner came under fire for his Barneys New York collaboration after two lawsuits accused the store of racial profiling.

After intense pressure from the public to make a statement and pull out of the deal, the 43-year-old released a statement over the weekend explaining he was simply waiting on all the "facts" before responding.

He said that he is "not making a dime" from the collaboration. The Shawn Carter Foundation, which provides college scholarships to students with financial need, will get 25 percent of the profits.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/01/jay-z-gold-fragrance-black-friday_n_4192642.html
Re: Jay Z To Launch 'gold' Fragrance by Airforce1(m): 8:34am On Nov 02, 2013
Illuminati fragrance abi?

I refuse to be innitiated.
Re: Jay Z To Launch 'gold' Fragrance by yommyuk: 8:50am On Nov 02, 2013
Airforce1: Illuminati fragrance abi?

I refuse to be innitiated.

grin grin grin Amen!!

(1) (Reply)

OFFICIAL- Justin Beiber Is Now The King Of Pop By Oprah Winfrey / Jim Iyke Must Suffer For Breaking My Daughter's Heart - Nadia Buari’s Mother / First Photos From Singer Bez And Bolatito's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.