Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,100 members, 7,849,434 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

Obiano Fails Integrity Test, Caught With Prepared Text - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Fails Integrity Test, Caught With Prepared Text (1555 Views)

Buhari’s Budget Fails Integrity Test, Says Senate / Looters’ Special Court: Nominee-judges Fail Integrity Test-tribune / Ministerial List: Over 80 Per Cent Nominees Fail Integrity Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Fails Integrity Test, Caught With Prepared Text by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

That thing don die? Eeeyaaa!!!

Mine is stronger than that of a buffalo, hence the name Rhino. I wish I could loan you some action. #AdieuDede'sdick
RHINOCEROS!! grin smiley cool
Re: Obiano Fails Integrity Test, Caught With Prepared Text by danot1030: 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2013
ik4life: why has federal govt not dragged him to court if he is actually owing them
are you not in this country? go and check the efcc is having a case against him in the law court.
Re: Obiano Fails Integrity Test, Caught With Prepared Text by youthsanambra: 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2013
LET VOTE FOR IFEANYI UBAH
Re: Obiano Fails Integrity Test, Caught With Prepared Text by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
DerideGull:

I guess seeing is believing, however it is too late now otherwise a flight ticket would have been on the way for you to come and witness live debate of Virginia State gubernatorial candidates. grin grin grin
Dede m, I don't need you to give me a flight ticket. Provide a credible source or you stop blabbing. grin angry
Re: Obiano Fails Integrity Test, Caught With Prepared Text by danot1030: 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2013
DerideGull: Is Nigeria inhabited by wild human beings? Where in the world politicians are not allowed to come with pointers during debate? In the famed USA, all candidates of elective offices come to debate forum with prepared pointers.

Nigerians need re-orientation.
mumu, the rule of the game was loud and clear.
Re: Obiano Fails Integrity Test, Caught With Prepared Text by DerideGull(m): 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2013
berem: Dede m, I don't need you to give me a flight ticket. Provide a credible source or you stop blabbing. grin angry

What freaking credible source are you on about when the place and modality of the debate has been stated?
Re: Obiano Fails Integrity Test, Caught With Prepared Text by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2013
DerideGull:

What freaking credible source are you on about when the place and modality of the debate has been stated?
why are you shouting at me? Smh embarassed embarassed
Re: Obiano Fails Integrity Test, Caught With Prepared Text by DerideGull(m): 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2013
danot1030: mumu, the rule of the game was loud and clear.

I guess dumbass such as you was equally a candidate.
Re: Obiano Fails Integrity Test, Caught With Prepared Text by DerideGull(m): 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2013
berem: why are you shouting at me? Smh embarassed embarassed

It was because you were childishly babbling.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Fails Integrity Test, Caught With Prepared Text by youthsanambra: 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2013
WE NEED A MAN WHO WILL NOTICE OUR PAIN NOT TO SPEAK TOO MANY GRAMMER ,WE NEED IFEANYI UBAH
Re: Obiano Fails Integrity Test, Caught With Prepared Text by cKaiser: 3:43pm On Nov 02, 2013
DerideGull:

The modality of this debate too was stated and Obaino flouted it
Re: Obiano Fails Integrity Test, Caught With Prepared Text by donphilopus: 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2013
The guy is not qualified to govern Anambra, to say the least
Re: Obiano Fails Integrity Test, Caught With Prepared Text by youthsanambra: 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=556244567789411&set=p.556244567789411&type=1 PPLE DIED IN ADORATION WERE PETER OBI COME FOR CAMPAIGN
Re: Obiano Fails Integrity Test, Caught With Prepared Text by Waspy(m): 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2013
This post is what it is - Comic relief grin and it shld t4 be moved to where it oughta be. Jokes Section grin grin

Re: Obiano Fails Integrity Test, Caught With Prepared Text by dubem3(m): 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2013
@chino there are not so many ways to know when someone has been paid to do a job of the sort you presently appear to be doing, but a blind followership such as you're displaying here is a sure give away.

Its good to help these politicians spend their money oh, but apply wisdom in whatever you are doing. Some times feign surprise or Ignorance just to keep ur cover intact. There is no way you can have an explanation to every action of Obiano. Even Obiano owned up to not being informed enough to dabble into 'immunity'.

In the case that you're not being paid to do this, then you're politically blind and need to review your strategy.
#No offence, just being straight.
Re: Obiano Fails Integrity Test, Caught With Prepared Text by youthsanambra: 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2013
is ifeanyi ubah we want

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan's Convoy-police Shoot FRSC Officer 4 Times / Peter Obi May Not Be That Bad Afterall / Robbers Kill One, Steal Bags Of Rice In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.