Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Breaking News...agulu Chiefs Reveals Their Pact With The Late Odimegwu Ojukwu. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News...agulu Chiefs Reveals Their Pact With The Late Odimegwu Ojukwu. (643 Views)

Throw Back Picture Of Odimegwu Ojukwu And Wife Stella / Patrick Obahiagbon On The Death Of Odimegwu Ojukwu / Ojukwu (Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu) Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News...agulu Chiefs Reveals Their Pact With The Late Odimegwu Ojukwu. by voiceofanambra: 10:25am On Nov 02, 2013
As the Anambra guber election draws near.A truth was revealed,a pact that was reached btw Agulu people(on behalf of Gov Peter Obi) towards electing an Nnewi Man to realise the dream of our Great leader(Late Dim Odimegwu Ojukwu).Gov Peter Obi signed an agreement and promised to realise the dream of our Igbo great leader.Now the reverse is the case.Gov Peter Obi is A Big Dissappointment.Follow this link,it explains more:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhAdTu0H92M.Thank you all.
Re: Breaking News...agulu Chiefs Reveals Their Pact With The Late Odimegwu Ojukwu. by chuboy33: 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2013
Very interesting.So finally the truth is out.
Re: Breaking News...agulu Chiefs Reveals Their Pact With The Late Odimegwu Ojukwu. by seunfly: 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2013
I'm not an igbo man but i v always sensed it that peter obi was happy about the death of ikemba, his body language when the man died speaks alots. Please i don't mean to insult or tribalise anything oooh! Just my feeling.
Re: Breaking News...agulu Chiefs Reveals Their Pact With The Late Odimegwu Ojukwu. by drnoel: 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2013
Nigerian politics at its best. First GEJ vs north, now late ikemba vs agulu. Em abeg who is next

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians As Endangered Species In India / Bloomberg: Porsche And Rolex Lead Luxury Invasion In Nigeria / Obasanjo Can Crown Or Deny Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.