Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Fact About Delsu Pre-degree - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fact About Delsu Pre-degree (666 Views)

Delta State University (DELSU) Pre-degree 2015/2016 Form Is On. / DELSU Lecturer Humiliated After He Tried Sleeping With A Female Student / Delsu Pre-degree Help Desk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fact About Delsu Pre-degree by ehisnosakhare(m): 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
Like we all know Delsu Pre-degree form is out and is been sold for #21,000 naira only. The form will be expiring on the 31st of January, 2013. What am really here to tell you is the importance of the programme. Though most people say the programme is difficult and at they end they don't give you the admission but am here to tell you otherwise cause have been there, seen and conquered. I took the form this year, did the programme and have been given admission. Am using this medium to enlightened those whose wish to take the programme but may be discouraged by some people because during my time i was almost discouraged but all thanks to God that i went through with the programme. If your need more information and news about the programme your can contact me by calling or on whatsapp with 08163001271 or on facebook http://www.facebook.com/ehis.nosakhare1

(1) (Reply)

AAUA Mobile Alert Re-confirming Resumption! / JAMB Unveils 256 CBT Centers For UTME 2014 From This Year's 56 / Between Academic Fields And Career Paths - A Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.