Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Sweden Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-17 WC Semi-Final (0 - 3) On 5th November 2013 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sweden Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-17 WC Semi-Final (0 - 3) On 5th November 2013 (143515 Views)

Sweden Vs Nigeria (3 - 3) Fifa Women's World Cup On 8th June, 2015 / Nigeria Vs Korea DPR (6 - 2) FIFA U-20 Women's WC Semi Final On Wed 20th August / Mexico Vs Nigeria FIFA U17 WC Final (0 - 3) On 8th November 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweden Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-17 WC Semi-Final (0 - 3) On 5th November 2013 by 5much(m): 7:41am On Nov 03, 2013
Nigeria will win.
Nigeria 3:1 Sweden

1 Like

Re: Sweden Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-17 WC Semi-Final (0 - 3) On 5th November 2013 by donphilopus: 7:56am On Nov 03, 2013
Fynestboi: good smiley
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sweden Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-17 WC Semi-Final (0 - 3) On 5th November 2013 by bransye: 8:01am On Nov 03, 2013
When it comes to investing, nothing will pay off more than educating yourself. Do the necessary research, study and analyze before making any investment decisions. However, here is a n investment company you might want to check out this financial managers, a highly reputable company. you have alot to gain from their juicy investment options.
M c d a v e i n v e s t . C o m

1 Like

Re: Sweden Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-17 WC Semi-Final (0 - 3) On 5th November 2013 by splashbaby(m): 8:06am On Nov 03, 2013
The swedish team is tactically sound using their physical ability to implement their plans. Especially using aerial threat to out-wit their opponents. They explore our right back in the second half for pace to get the third goal in the first encounter...Manu boys must starve them off the ball and attack more through the flanks to disorganise them with pace and skills...they must also ensure they score first and defend well. Against Uruguay the team looks very sharp and less wasteful which is a good sign

3 Likes

Re: Sweden Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-17 WC Semi-Final (0 - 3) On 5th November 2013 by naijanoni(m): 8:17am On Nov 03, 2013
CFCfan: It will be good if the Eaglets are kept together for the 2015 U-20 tournaments. Fielding some of them at next year's world cup wouldn't be good for their careers.
I agree with u.But i fear about the next U-20 coach.Favouritsm is something common among nigerian coaches.Sometimes,they ignore real talents and favour less-talented players they know.
A lot of great talents 4rm the 2007 worldcup like Oseni,Isah,Alfa,Mustapha Ibrahim,Christantus and many more were suppose to graduate to d U-20's and represent nigeria at d 2009 worldcup.But Coach Ladan Bosso dropped many of these players and went for less-talented ones with only a few like Haruna lukman,Rabiu,Osanga,Ajiboye e.t.c 4rm the 2007 U/17 team.And nigeria failed woefully.If a new coach is appointed 4 d U/20s,I bet many of these talented players would be dropped and wouldnt play at d 2015 U/20 worldcup.So my advice 4 d NFF is dey should appoint one of d assistants to Manu Garba,most preferably Amunike as U/20 coach,so that he would carry all these boys along to d U/20s.In doing dat none of these great talents would be lost.
While Manu Garba remains the U/17 coach and scout for a new set of truely young U/17s.I bet it would be hard to find a really honest coach like Garba,that would use real U/17s.That's why i said only one of his assistants(Amunike) should be appointed as U/20 coach,while garba and the rest remain with the U/17 for at least the next 6 or even 8 years and continue their good job of scouting for truely young talents.

13 Likes

Re: Sweden Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-17 WC Semi-Final (0 - 3) On 5th November 2013 by Fynestboi: 8:22am On Nov 03, 2013
5much: Nigeria will win.
Nigeria 3:1 Sweden
noted
Re: Sweden Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-17 WC Semi-Final (0 - 3) On 5th November 2013 by Fynestboi: 8:22am On Nov 03, 2013
donphilopus: grin grin grin grin grin
lipsrsealed
Re: Sweden Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-17 WC Semi-Final (0 - 3) On 5th November 2013 by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 03, 2013
click here tnk me later
http:///183bvYZ
Re: Sweden Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-17 WC Semi-Final (0 - 3) On 5th November 2013 by otokx(m): 8:52am On Nov 03, 2013
Our boys should get a good rest while the coaches review all the games by the swede. We should not underestimate them.

1 Like

Re: Sweden Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-17 WC Semi-Final (0 - 3) On 5th November 2013 by Amcislam: 8:53am On Nov 03, 2013
[quote
author=Fynestboi]The Nigerians, who scored 18 goals in their four games
heading into the quarter-final round, opened the scoring from a
fabulous piece of creative interplay. Kelechi Iheanacho, scorer of five
goals at these finals, laid a wonderful through ball, perfectly
weighted, from deep in midfield that was latched onto by Taiwo Awoniyi.
The striker made no mistake, hitting home to the back post for his
second goal of the tournament.[/quote]
Re: Sweden Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-17 WC Semi-Final (0 - 3) On 5th November 2013 by bizibrain(m): 8:54am On Nov 03, 2013
nchewi: Nigeria started with Mexico, and will end with Mexico @ the finals!! I fear for that final match. Mexico will come after us with all they have tooth, nails, evri evri!!!! I pray Nigeria emerges victorious @ d end tho'.

#TeamNigeria
SUPER EAGLE start with burkinafaso in afcon 2013 and end with burkinafaso, I hope it will repeat itself dis time around with Nigeria U-17
Re: Sweden Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-17 WC Semi-Final (0 - 3) On 5th November 2013 by ramaju: 9:02am On Nov 03, 2013
It is not Sweden please. It is Mexico, check your facts again

1 Like

Re: Sweden Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-17 WC Semi-Final (0 - 3) On 5th November 2013 by seangy4konji: 9:04am On Nov 03, 2013
make dem no pity them this time!!!
Re: Sweden Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-17 WC Semi-Final (0 - 3) On 5th November 2013 by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 03, 2013
CFCfan: It will be good if the Eaglets are kept together for the 2015 U-20 tournaments. Fielding some of them at next year's world cup wouldn't be good for their careers.
Iheanacho is surely superEagles material, same with Isaac Success, and dat Nos 2. D rest can wait.
Re: Sweden Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-17 WC Semi-Final (0 - 3) On 5th November 2013 by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 03, 2013
ramaju: It is not Sweden please. It is Mexico, check your facts again

Check urs again bro, its sweden
Re: Sweden Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-17 WC Semi-Final (0 - 3) On 5th November 2013 by EVABLAZE(m): 10:22am On Nov 03, 2013
Nigerians won the mexicans by ä clean 6goals to 1,sweden lost to dy same mexicans.#edge
Re: Sweden Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-17 WC Semi-Final (0 - 3) On 5th November 2013 by lexyman(m): 11:03am On Nov 03, 2013
[quote author=ÊVÄBLÃZÊ]Nigerians won the mexicans by ä clean 6goals to 1,sweden lost to dy same mexicans.#edge[/quote

Football is not mathematics .... But

Eaglet will carry the day come Tuesday , we have really proof how well we can play and the Swedish will receive the beating they escaped in the group stage .i hope to see the combination of Isaac success , iheanacho , and yahaya in the attack .... We are good to go will the support of other team mates ... Go boys , you remain victorious !!!
Re: Sweden Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-17 WC Semi-Final (0 - 3) On 5th November 2013 by Hendrixtzee(m): 11:37am On Nov 03, 2013
Up naija!!
Re: Sweden Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-17 WC Semi-Final (0 - 3) On 5th November 2013 by hecxy: 11:40am On Nov 03, 2013
dis match will be a tough 1,but d golden eaglets re d tournaments favouritez..wit a quality forward.wia such quality is reciprocated in dia opponentz court.so ll give d match a 4-2.....in favour ov golden eagletz...[color=#006600][/color] grin grin grin
Re: Sweden Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-17 WC Semi-Final (0 - 3) On 5th November 2013 by Niyinficient(m): 11:51am On Nov 03, 2013
Fynestboi: Nigeria and Sweden played out a sensational 3-3 draw in one of the best matches of the Fifa Under 17 World Cup so far.
Both teams were full of confidence after coming off big wins in their opening matches, with Sweden beating Iraq 4-1 and Nigeria whipping defending champion Mexico 6-1.
Nigeria started the better of the two teams, but it was Sweden who took the lead through a Valmir Berisha header on 11 minutes.
Nigeria stepped up their attack, but were finding it difficult to make any impression on a well-organised Swedish defence.

Mr fineboi, why will u copy something on d internet to paste as ur comment, give ur own self-originated opinion abt this thread nt FIFA's!

2 Likes

Re: Sweden Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-17 WC Semi-Final (0 - 3) On 5th November 2013 by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:34pm On Nov 03, 2013
Fynestboi: both....
Na lie. U r a boy with a female gender. I know u outside Nairaland.
Rexsul: *enter wit a goat with brown head and white leg* abeg bros help me consult d oracle 4 ds mata wit ds goat.
Sacrificial ingridients accepted.
Deposit N10,000 to Okija_juju Herbal Clinic, Arochukwu, Anambra State in order to complete the process.
udokpuenyi:
Na haemophrodite (doubt spelling) be him sex,
He's not a double sex specie. He's a boy with a female profile.
Re: Sweden Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-17 WC Semi-Final (0 - 3) On 5th November 2013 by Mekyno(m): 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2013
I wish dee will win it 4 a record fourth tym....i wish dem gudluck. Bt dee need to play frm d WINGS n b more tactical, because sweden r very tactical n very physical on d field, if dee dnt wont to lose to dem oo. Sweden will block/lock/crowd dat centre of d field dee go thro to score goals....nt bn afraid or unpatrotic ooo....jst bn REAL
Re: Sweden Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-17 WC Semi-Final (0 - 3) On 5th November 2013 by PrinceDavo1: 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
Fynestboi: naxo...
anytin can happen o
Re: Sweden Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-17 WC Semi-Final (0 - 3) On 5th November 2013 by naijanoni(m): 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2013
For me the most important thing is for the defence to be solid.I think they used d wings more yesterday.Musa mohammed and okon providing d width on d wings with iheanacho and Yahaya cutting in to d middle.And they should stop trying silly goal attempts from far distance when a pass could have been better.Nwakali does that a lot.
Re: Sweden Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-17 WC Semi-Final (0 - 3) On 5th November 2013 by safarigirl(f): 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2013
dapsondou: Nigeria had better work on the defence. Those sweden guys are good with aerial ball. And they have a sharp winger.
Nigeria's number 10 is a very good playmaker. 2 assists today. We need to work on our shooting too
if you noticed, our defense greatly improved in the game against Uruguay, they've been our toughest team so far. I feel like the Swedes will be more relaxed thinking if they could hold us before(going ahead twice) they shouldn't have it as tough, the Nigerians will be more alert on the other hand having learnt their lessons and so we should edge them out just a little. Yes, Iheanacho is good, he's being touted as Africa's next great No.10 and Nigeria's next JJ Okocha. If you notice he's managed to assist in EVERY match though he may not score. Gyan picked he and Awoniyi as Africa's future stars.
Re: Sweden Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-17 WC Semi-Final (0 - 3) On 5th November 2013 by imperiouxx(m): 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2013
naija noni:
I agree with u.But i fear about the next U-20 coach.Favouritsm is something common among nigerian coaches.Sometimes,they ignore real talents and favour less-talented players they know.
A lot of great talents 4rm the 2007 worldcup like Oseni,Isah,Alfa,Mustapha Ibrahim,Christantus and many more were suppose to graduate to d U-20's and represent nigeria at d 2009 worldcup.But Coach Ladan Bosso dropped many of these players and went for less-talented ones with only a few like Haruna lukman,Rabiu,Osanga,Ajiboye e.t.c 4rm the 2007 U/17 team.And nigeria failed woefully.If a new coach is appointed 4 d U/20s,I bet many of these talented players would be dropped and wouldnt play at d 2015 U/20 worldcup.So my advice 4 d NFF is dey should appoint one of d assistants to Manu Garba,most preferably Amunike as U/20 coach,so that he would carry all these boys along to d U/20s.In doing dat none of these great talents would be lost.
While Manu Garba remains the U/17 coach and scout for a new set of truely young U/17s.I bet it would be hard to find a really honest coach like Garba,that would use real U/17s.That's why i said only one of his assistants(Amunike) should be appointed as U/20 coach,while garba and the rest remain with the U/17 for at least the next 6 or even 8 years and continue their good job of scouting for truely young talents.

I love this comment.

2 Likes

Re: Sweden Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-17 WC Semi-Final (0 - 3) On 5th November 2013 by Olysmile(f): 6:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
Wish them success all thru. To final. One nigeria
Re: Sweden Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-17 WC Semi-Final (0 - 3) On 5th November 2013 by imperiouxx(m): 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2013
naija noni: For me the most important thing is for the defence to be solid.I think they used d wings more yesterday.Musa mohammed and okon providing d width on d wings with iheanacho and Yahaya cutting in to d middle.And they should stop trying silly goal attempts from far distance when a pass could have been better.Nwakali does that a lot.

My fear still remain Alampasu and Nwakali. The goal keeper should be more accurate in area balls and Nwakali should stop those silly attempts for goal and unnecessary overlapping. Also Mohammed should ease his urge for shoot when pass could have been better. They should leave goals for the attackers and the attacking midfielders. Some wing attacks will definitely be good for a team that knows 97% of our goals were through the center

1 Like

Re: Sweden Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-17 WC Semi-Final (0 - 3) On 5th November 2013 by Fynestboi: 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2013
Niyinficient:

Mr fineboi, why will u copy something on d internet to paste as ur comment, give ur own self-originated opinion abt this thread nt FIFA's!

Re: Sweden Vs Nigeria: FIFA U-17 WC Semi-Final (0 - 3) On 5th November 2013 by Fynestboi: 7:04pm On Nov 03, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Na lie. U r a boy with a female gender. I know u outside Nairaland.
shoii na where u knw me Nt possible i cnt knw a person like u o sure baje.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply)

Cameroon Vs Nigeria: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 1 - 1 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs France World Cup (0 - 2) On 30th June 2014 / Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.