Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Is That What FG Calls 90% Complete? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is That What FG Calls 90% Complete? (824 Views)

See What FG Has Actually Achieved / Rejoinder: What FG will never tell you about Kaduna Refinery / Port Harcourt International Airport Remodelling 90% Complete(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is That What FG Calls 90% Complete? by kel4soft: 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2013
I am presently at Port Harcourt Airport. This is a an embarrassment to everything the FG claims is doing for Niger Delta. Can you imagine, canopies are now reception halls. I have to stand for two hours for no just reason.

Shame on FG!
Re: Is That What FG Calls 90% Complete? by psucc(m): 8:24pm On Nov 02, 2013
Did you see plane at all? May be you just went late after guests must have retired to their homes after wedding reception hosted at the airport.
Abeg no come put sand for Stella garri o! The best performing minister 2013.
Re: Is That What FG Calls 90% Complete? by kel4soft: 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2013
psucc: Did you see plane at all? May be you just went late after guests must have retired to their homes after wedding reception hosted at the airport.
Abeg no come put sand for Stella garri o! The best performing minister 2013.

My rant is not to her. She has paid her dues to her people (Enugu Airport). is to quietness of my people here as the airport is like a motor park
Re: Is That What FG Calls 90% Complete? by DaLover(m): 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2013
kel4soft: I am presently at Port Harcourt Airport. This is a an embarrassment to everything the FG claims is doing for Niger Delta. Can you imagine, canopies are now reception halls. I have to stand for two hours for no just reason.

Shame on FG!
My friend . Did u go to the terminal under construction? You waited in the temporary accommodation made of canopies and you came here to expose your ignorance.

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Letter: I’m Not Training Snipers, Says Asari-Dokubo / Reps Ask CBN To Suspend New N35m Capital Base For Bdcs / Shekau Mocks #bringbackourgirls Campaigners (hilarious Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.