Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

With Just Nairaland.com, Seun Is What More Than N1.1billion - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / With Just Nairaland.com, Seun Is What More Than N1.1billion (861 Views)

Seriously.. I Think Seun Is Funny / Nairaland.com Redirecting To My.Naij.Com On Etisalat? / Sms At Less Than N1.00 For Resellers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Just Nairaland.com, Seun Is What More Than N1.1billion by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2013
This night, I just felt like searching for the worth of the domain name of some social forums, I am a member of, using the website: http://domainvalue.congland.com . To my surprise, nairaland.com worth $7,001,763 . But, since a dollar = N158.7 appr, Seun is worth N1,111,179,800 . With jjust nairaland.com
Re: With Just Nairaland.com, Seun Is What More Than N1.1billion by psucc(m): 11:04pm On Nov 02, 2013
Hmmh! Seun pls no ban me. Guy why do you want to set the poor dude up? Even the ads that would have fetch him some 'akara money' are no longer coming.
Re: With Just Nairaland.com, Seun Is What More Than N1.1billion by LadyH(f): 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2013
worth...
Re: With Just Nairaland.com, Seun Is What More Than N1.1billion by JMOI: 8:58am On Nov 03, 2013
Hahaha. OP you must be high on crack. Seun is not making money from Nairaland o. I'd be surprised if he's worth more than 500k naira.
Re: With Just Nairaland.com, Seun Is What More Than N1.1billion by flexpro(m): 11:33am On Nov 03, 2013
@opp. You are wrong, the domain name may be valuable but not up to that amount.

May be you can help check the following for us;

1. Google.com
2. Facebook.com
3. Apple.com
4. Samsung.com
Re: With Just Nairaland.com, Seun Is What More Than N1.1billion by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2013
Facebook.com if sold, worth more than $43Biiion as of yesterday night . The other Nigerian websites I checked that worth up to $300,000 are and nigerianbestforum.com.

1 Like

Re: With Just Nairaland.com, Seun Is What More Than N1.1billion by sisqology(m): 2:50pm On Nov 03, 2013
Yet again, be calculating someone else money, dnt strive to make urs

3 Likes

Re: With Just Nairaland.com, Seun Is What More Than N1.1billion by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 03, 2013
That is the strength of vision and I never mean't to calculate the liability of the people, but the asset. @ sisq, u can go and question Forbes. This forum is less than 13 years, but we can see what vision acted on can do. Please, lets be strong in imagination and action. GOD rewards diligence and the persistent.

1 Like

Re: With Just Nairaland.com, Seun Is What More Than N1.1billion by flexpro(m): 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2013
The same nairaland that has not bother to register as a legal business in Nigeria?

Nairaland.com can become big when the owner has decide to incorporate it as a legitimate business and allow professional
to put it on a better shape and compete with others.

For sure the domain name may be expensive if he decides to sell it, but when it comes to internal generated revenue nairaland.com is not making much.
Re: With Just Nairaland.com, Seun Is What More Than N1.1billion by mubitechnology: 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2013
hmm i fit shout if this is true.
Re: With Just Nairaland.com, Seun Is What More Than N1.1billion by talk2D: 7:55am On Nov 07, 2013
writersmoney: Facebook.com if sold, worth more than $43Biiion as of yesterday night . The other Nigerian websites I checked that worth up to $300,000 are and nigerianbestforum.com.
What do you think the bot is estimating?
Is it the domain or something attached to it?
Think...
Bot are not humans.
Re: With Just Nairaland.com, Seun Is What More Than N1.1billion by Dimeji271(m): 11:23am On Nov 07, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Intern Web Designer Needed In My Company / Internet & World Wide Web How To Program, 4 Edition By Paul & Harvey Dietel / Wow!!! Ebola.com Sold For More Than $200,000.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.