Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

10 Most Underated Naija Musical Acts - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 10 Most Underated Naija Musical Acts (715 Views)

The World's Most Underated R&B Singer / Hip Hop Acts In Nigeria That Seem To Have Gone Into Oblivion(simply Disappeared) / Brymo The Most Underated Nigerian Artiste? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Most Underated Naija Musical Acts by Trueyarn(m): 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2013
10 MOST UNDERATED NAIJA MUSICAL ARTIST.
The industry is evolving and it's a wonderfull thing,but let's face it, the days of the super heavyweights like 2face, P-square, D-banj, MI,etc. to always put the country on the world map are numbered. It then means the up and coming ones should be given top priority but unfortunately some of our very awesome and talented acts are not being given the cedits they deserve. Below is a list of the ten most underated musical Artist that i think have been underated.
It's my opinion so feel free to air out yours.
Please let's all be civil about this.
Peace!
1. May D
2. Phenom
3. Selebobo
4. S.D.C (show dem camp)
5. Solid Star
6. Young six
7. Monica Ogah
8. Shaydee
9. Soljay
10. Ketchup.
Re: 10 Most Underated Naija Musical Acts by deepthougths(m): 10:37pm On Nov 02, 2013
Trueyarn: 10 MOST UNDERATED NAIJA MUSICAL ARTIST.
The industry is evolving and it's a wonderfull thing,but let's face it, the days of the super heavyweights like 2face, P-square, D-banj, MI,etc. to always put the country on the world map are numbered. It then means the up and coming ones should be given top priority but unfortunately some of our very awesome and talented acts are not being given the cedits they deserve. Below is a list of the ten most underated musical Artist that i think have been underated.
It's my opinion so feel free to air out yours.
Please let's all be civil about this.
Peace!
1. May D
2. Phenom
3. Selebobo
4. S.D.C (show dem camp)
5. Solid Star
6. Young six
7. Monica Ogah
8. Shaydee
9. Soljay
10. Ketchup.

y should soulj make the list? when there are artiste lyk erigga n shadee.....
Re: 10 Most Underated Naija Musical Acts by AbdulAdam56(m): 10:38pm On Nov 02, 2013
A
Re: 10 Most Underated Naija Musical Acts by Trueyarn(m): 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2013
deepthougths:

y should soulj make the list? when there are artiste lyk erigga n shadee.....
like i said...that's jst my opinion...n shaydee is on that list...erriga just came on the scene...
Re: 10 Most Underated Naija Musical Acts by Trueyarn(m): 10:42pm On Nov 02, 2013
Abdul Adam56: A
...does that mean the list is perfect?...
Re: 10 Most Underated Naija Musical Acts by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 03, 2013
Re: 10 Most Underated Naija Musical Acts by Peterwizzy: 2:42am On Nov 03, 2013
may D is moderate he shouldn't be on that list yung6ix well i don't know for that one sha darey should be number one on that list
Re: 10 Most Underated Naija Musical Acts by Trueyarn(m): 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2013
Kikiani: Solidstar don blow na!I feel they all still paying dues differently!Yungsix blew one time sha!
...yougsix only got more popular and has'nt been given the chances he needs to prove himself, if he had the kind of publicity given to poko, i bet u he'll be a force to reckon with in africa.
Re: 10 Most Underated Naija Musical Acts by BabaEleko(m): 6:25am On Nov 05, 2013
SDC and Phenom are underrated. Boogey deserves to be in that list. Wtf is yung 6 doing on that list?
Re: 10 Most Underated Naija Musical Acts by Excelboi(m): 9:23am On Nov 05, 2013
To me, the list will include:
(1) Shaydee
(2) Erigga
(3) Brymo
(4) Solidstar - but i think he his a full blown artiste already

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Underated Naija Musical Acts by nickz(m): 10:38am On Nov 07, 2013
Just realizing how Orezi and his producer kid dominant are so so underrated

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Won Gbo Mi- Shaydee & Wizkid / I Need An Explanation To The Skelewu Music Video Directed By Mr. Moe Musa / Headies Awards Nominee List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.