Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,291 members, 7,846,323 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

7 Reasons Jesus Was Gay - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 7 Reasons Jesus Was Gay (6622 Views)

If Jesus Was A Nigerian ( Funny Pics) / If Jesus Was On Whatsapp / Akbar Was Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Jesus Was Gay by anthoniosp(m): 9:34am On Nov 03, 2013
oga go dress up we dey go psycha
Re: 7 Reasons Jesus Was Gay by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 03, 2013
Eni ti tie ti jona, ko ni ko ina mo tiwa.
Re: 7 Reasons Jesus Was Gay by Leyqute(m): 10:07am On Nov 03, 2013
anthoniosp: oga go dress up we dey go psycha
Bro, d guy no need clothes for the journey. cheesy
Re: 7 Reasons Jesus Was Gay by MrTAnonymous(m): 11:47am On Nov 03, 2013
Bimfo: because he had 12 Disciples, U are saying he is Gay... No p... But I think

1) Lazarus Sisters were looking for him when Lazarus was dead..

2) He was alone wiv the Woman of Samaritan at well side..

3) I think a Lady Poured Perfume on his Leg to show that she Loved him and I think Jesus returned the Love..

4) On the day he resurected, It was the women that risked their lives Looking for him, the so called men were hiding.. If he was Gay, the women won't even care..

5) He already said he had a Short time to stay on earth, So he had to be fast wiv what he is doing.. So him having children would ave compounded the issue..

and BTW, Men don't marry at 15 then..

Mr T, I am also an atheist, but when we ave to think, we don't ave to cloud urself wiv hatred and our mind reprobated..
Some gays still has affection for the opposite sex,go and ask any gay friend.
you said he was alone with the samaritan woman?gays speak to women,so what is the big deal

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Jesus Was Gay by Queenyprinxex(f): 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
you said he was alone with the samaritan woman?gays speak to women,so what is the big deal
smh
Re: 7 Reasons Jesus Was Gay by anthoniosp(m): 12:30pm On Nov 03, 2013
jesus wasnt ......... wait am an xtian. hahahahahahahahahaaaaaa....dat means free blessings..wealth..knowlegde wisdom and understand..wats more securitu tor bad gan...ah ah as if it is not enough eternal life after this earth.. call it brain wash ..i like it that way..lollz ... so wia dat atheist dey?? oga u dey envy like die.. or port to good connection ooh

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Jesus Was Gay by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:

Tunde!!! Let me tell u sumtin, A gay friend would always ave a female friend but will not in any way, show her the smallest iota of Affection..
Re: 7 Reasons Jesus Was Gay by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2013
anthoniosp: jesus wasnt ......... wait am an xtian. hahahahahahahahahaaaaaa....dat means free blessings..wealth..knowlegde wisdom and understand..wats more securitu tor bad gan...ah ah as if it is not enough eternal life after this earth.. call it brain wash ..i like it that way..lollz ... so wia dat atheist dey?? oga u dey envy like die.. or port to good connection ooh

Pls, won't u be offended if I said I don't understand anytin u wrote up there

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Jesus Was Gay by MrTAnonymous(m): 12:40pm On Nov 03, 2013
Bimfo:

Tunde!!! Let me tell u sumtin, A gay friend would always ave a female friend but will not in any way, show her the smallest iota of Affection..
I think you got that wrong,some gays still have sex with their opposite,I have couples of gay friends,who still go for the opposite sex seldomly,if you have gay friends,just try and bring up that topic.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Jesus Was Gay by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2013
@OP the Jesus Was Gay theory is a strong one but your approach to validate it is glaringly poor. Whatever purpose you set out for this thread has become as serious as watching tadpoles in a dirty gutter. Peace
Re: 7 Reasons Jesus Was Gay by MrTAnonymous(m): 12:43pm On Nov 03, 2013
Queenyprinxex: smh
Is that all you've gat Is that how you want to defend your god undecided
Re: 7 Reasons Jesus Was Gay by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:54pm On Nov 03, 2013
cock
Re: 7 Reasons Jesus Was Gay by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
@Op...may God forgive u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Jesus Was Gay by MrTAnonymous(m): 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2013
anthoniosp: jesus wasnt ......... wait am an xtian. hahahahahahahahahaaaaaa....dat means free blessings..wealth..knowlegde wisdom and understand..wats more securitu tor bad gan...ah ah as if it is not enough eternal life after this earth.. call it brain wash ..i like it that way..lollz ... so wia dat atheist dey?? oga u dey envy like die.. or port to good connection ooh
Pointless embarassed
Re: 7 Reasons Jesus Was Gay by anthoniosp(m): 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
Is that all you've gat Is that how you want to defend your god undecided
oga na wa to you oooh...y shld u defend who u knw has enough power... abegi am an xtian if e dey pain u jam ur head
Re: 7 Reasons Jesus Was Gay by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
I think you got that wrong,some gays still have sex with their opposite,I have couples of gay friends,who still go for the opposite sex seldomly,if you have gay friends,just try and bring up that topic.

So because gays ave sex wiv the opposite sex makes them Love them

Hey bro, Sex ain't Love or affection...

I can ave sex wiv thousands of prostitutes, but that doesn't me I love them!!!.
Re: 7 Reasons Jesus Was Gay by LordBabs(m): 11:21am On Nov 04, 2013
Nigellus_Hosan: May The Lord Save Us..
These are Indeed the Lastdays..blasphemous heresy...

Re: 7 Reasons Jesus Was Gay by LordBabs(m): 11:27am On Nov 04, 2013
Bimfo:

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Jesus Was Gay by LordBabs(m): 11:30am On Nov 04, 2013
Kuzaku: Eni ti tie ti jona, ko ni ko ina mo tiwa.

Re: 7 Reasons Jesus Was Gay by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 04, 2013
Do you know the punishment for blaspheming against the Holy Spirit? Guy, you intrigue me. But what gave you the audacity to level such allegations against your creator? That he was a gay? Kindly get on your knees and plead with him to forgive you. Leviticus 18:22 clearly speaks against gaiety and you imagine that God's precious son would then violate that law? May God forgive you! angry
Re: 7 Reasons Jesus Was Gay by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 04, 2013
ify@nairaland:
Do you know the punishment for blaspheming against the Holy Spirit? Guy, you intrigue me. But what gave you the audacity to level such allegations against your creator? That he was a gay? Kindly get on your knees and plead with him to forgive you. Leviticus 18:22 clearly speaks against gaiety and you imagine that God's precious son would then violate that law? May God forgive you! angry

Are you well? To bend and pray to a dead man, really?

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Jesus Was Gay by DiscodeeFUTA(m): 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2013
ur so retarded

Re: 7 Reasons Jesus Was Gay by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:41pm On Nov 04, 2013
aManFromMars:

Are you well? To bend and pray to a dead man, really?
Double GBAM
Re: 7 Reasons Jesus Was Gay by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 05, 2013
Mehn i'm sure dis dude is very sick...... Or probabaly GAY's blood runs in ur family....... Cus i see no reason why u've to be sayinq dis,infact who planted dis idea in ur small head,why did u allow it to germinate....... U should ave taken dis trash else were nd nt here..... U nor qet pple 4 ur street wey u fit tell ni??
Re: 7 Reasons Jesus Was Gay by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 05, 2013
MUMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

IN YOUR MIND NOW,YOU'VE POSTED SOMETHING ON NAIRALAND.

MUMUUUUUUU AGAIN
Re: 7 Reasons Jesus Was Gay by dollydolly(f): 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
@ mr op, having two monikers will not help u win this one. 2 type with one n support with the other really sounds desperate.
Re: 7 Reasons Jesus Was Gay by ticker(m): 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2013
Mr.T Anonymous:
4.History states that he was a “craftsman” until the age of 30. Some say that this translates into a carpenter. But for the sake of my theory I am saying that a “craftsman” was really an interior designer.
5.He was 30 and not married and in those days people probably got married at 15.
6.He preached the importance of charity and loving one another. Powerful straight men start wars and pay for sex while their wives are at home with the kids.
7.Jesus had the power to do anything that he wanted. If this man were a heterosexual male, the wrecker of everything scared he would have created a machine gun or the stock market. But the son of God, Jesus of Nazareth, used his heavenly power to heal the sick and give vision to the blind.
I dont think u re normal
Re: 7 Reasons Jesus Was Gay by Fulaman198(m): 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2013
Ladies and gentlemen, insulting this man is not going to change his opinion. If possible, instead of insults, please use more diplomatic measures to convince him of your own opinions.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Jesus Was Gay by MrTAnonymous(m): 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2013
dolly dolly: @ mr op, having two monikers will not help u win this one. 2 type with one n support with the other really sounds desperate.
Can you please point out my other moniker,but if you can't,it means you were either asleep or you were high on MJ when you wrote that post! meaningless post embarassed

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Jesus Was Gay by Yhemmy11(f): 10:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
aManFromMars: What exactly is wrong with Jesus being gay?

If he feels offended, let him say so. Don't act on his behalf.
are u a living thing hailed frm ds country called Nigeria? If yes, may God 4gv n have mercy on u
Re: 7 Reasons Jesus Was Gay by babylolaroy(f): 8:45am On Nov 10, 2013
like seriously??...is this guy really really ok?. even if yu r an atheist, must you defame a man of God to show ur craze?.
I am a muslim buh i love that man you just defamed. So dude watch it!
Re: 7 Reasons Jesus Was Gay by Louisdrake(m): 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
ReallIon even know wat to say. . .jst fall on ur knees and ask 4 God mercy..Dis is blasphemy,a nornal educated human wnt be saying such nonsence...Dnt let wrath of God falls on u & ur entire generation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Christmas Chicken / Do This Test To See If You Are A Real Man / Meet The 8year Old Snake Girl Who Attracts Crowd And Tourists To Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.