Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,698 members, 7,851,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse - Science/Technology (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse (123186 Views)

Picture Of Solar Eclipse As Seen In Ibadan / How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse / Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by vivalavida(m): 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
If the eclipse of the sun havent gottrn to where you are yet,please bear with us. It is due to network problem. We were trying to upgrade our servers and serve u appripiately. Send ECLIPSE to 3888

1 Like

Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by smlarry: 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
Eclipse is real here in ibadan but it isn't that much so i don't need special night goggle to move about in my house:-D:-D:-D:-D
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
An American lawyer and a Nigerian are sitting next to each other on a long flight. The lawyer believes that Nigerians are so dumb that he could put something over on them easily, So the lawyer asks if the Nigerian would like to play a fun game.
The Nigerian is tired and just wants to take a nap, so he politely declines and tries to catch a few winks.
The American lawyer persists, and says that the game is a lot of fun. “I ask you a question and if you don’t know the answer, you pay me only $5; you ask me one, and if I don’t know the answer, I will pay you $500,” he says.
This catches the Nigerian’s attention and to keep the lawyer quiet, he agrees to play the game.
The lawyer asks the first question. “What’s the distance from The Earth to the Moon?”
The Nigerian doesn’t say a word, reaches in his pocket pulls out a $5 bill, and hands it to the lawyer.
Now, it’s the Nigerian’s turn. He asks the lawyer, “What goes up a hill with three legs, and comes down with four?”
The lawyer uses his laptop and searches all references he could find on the Net. He sends e-mails to all the smart friends he knows, all to no avail. After one hour of searching he finally gives up. He wakes up the Nigerian and hands him $500.
The Nigerian pockets the $500 and goes right back to sleep . The lawyer is going nuts not knowing the answer.
He wakes the Nigerian up and asks, “Well, so what goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four?”
The Nigerian reaches in his pocket, hands the lawyer $5 and goes back to sleep.

5 Likes

Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Stunner1(f): 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
use a dark glasses to look ooo my eye wan burst nw embarassed embarassed still seeing it, d moon is chilling on top of d sun grin
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Kings77: 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
The next PARTIAL SOLAR ECLIPSE will occur on 1st September,2015,between the hours of 10a.m. and 12 Noon
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Ajibel(m): 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
Choi, na waa see people viewing. Abeg make person snap d pic of d eclipse n upload. embarassed

nuffin go happen to eyes embarassed
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by AbuMikey(m): 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2013

These Pics are the live Pictures from Ekpoma,Edo state.

More Pics to come in my subsequent posts,
Abu Mikey, reporting live for NL TV news.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by o42austino(m): 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
Enugu
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by sonyoung: 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
nothing is happening in kano now
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Sugarbear007(m): 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
Wow Dis is amazing...Every where is kind of like a movie
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by rodeo0070(m): 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
The gods are to blame...
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Lordave: 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
Idrismusty97: Lol you don murder english.
shape of half How does half look like?
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Vuvuzzela: 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
That is how some people will use Photoshop to force the sun to stop shining and claim "Eclipse".....Ok na!
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
Nobody should ever talk about this eclipse again!!! Because it never happened!!! Rubbish
Elliotwiz1: I dey vex o...i just come down from taxi and my brothers dey tell me say the eclipse don pass... After waiting for weeks... Which kind witch taxi be that?

grin grin grin
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Toyatc: 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
The whole world dey view this topic oo.
U guys should understand that it was partial. So u might nt experience it if you are expecting total darkness. Those of us that saw it took the risk of looking up the sky, though with google.
Mynd_44: Here in Sokoto, it is sunny. I heard Boko Haram too will be around to view the eclipse cheesy
Lol...that is an opportunity for the JTF to arrest everybody viewing the eclipse in Sokoto for interrogation grin
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Tmonex: 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
**hawking Bulk sms to the eclipses spectators** na 1.1 we dey resell oo www.utexta.com
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Lilamartedi(f): 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
Live from benin city..Just a little of what i could see

1 Like

Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by bellaberry: 2:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
Even GEJ don vex

Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by sonyoung: 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
nothing is happening in kano, normal hot sun like every other sunday
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by iterator25: 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
vivalavida: If the eclipse of the sun havent gottrn to where you are yet,please bear with us. It is due to network problem. We were trying to upgrade our servers and serve u appripiately. Send ECLIPSE to 3888
grin some mumu go send am
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by ruleworld: 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
Dreamflyin:
oloshi.. For this same onitsha?

Which onitsha this guy dey,onitsha weather dey normal like normal day oh
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Balkan(m): 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
Total eclips in IKEMBARA IN IKEDURU
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Indehouse(m): 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
not occurring in my area
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by nairacodedcom(m): 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
ECLIPSE ooo
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by nikkyshyne(f): 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
#1-stunner:
use a dark glasses to look ooo my eye wan burst nw embarassed embarassed still seeing it, d moon is chilling on top of d sun grin
Even with my dark glasses I feel I hv hurt my retina or whatever they call it cry

1 Like

Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by dojumav: 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
vivalavida: If the eclipse of the sun havent gottrn to where you are yet,please bear with us. It is due to network problem. We were trying to upgrade our servers and serve u appripiately. Send ECLIPSE to 3888
thief scammer
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by sylve11: 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
Mickey7: Phones can't capture it use a dark sun shade

Says who? The ones posted above r captured with my Nokia N900. cool
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Isahalbash(m): 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
sonofjos: eclipse in Jos now. just remembered that when you use the film of a old VHS video cassette, you will see it as clear as any glasses will show u. and it is safe. I as am enjoying the view

shey video casette stil de?
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Superstar007(m): 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
For those of you who are yet to See the Eclipse: Don't panic The FG has Setup a Committee To Investigate why the Eclipse has not arrive
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Aussie(m): 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
I just hope we can devote this type of energy and time at monitoring and reporting 2015 elections. It will be difficult for riggers to rig and we can get live updats real time. As for eclipse, my eyes are dripping after staring at the sun but saw nothing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (79) (Reply)

Amazing Giant Snake Killed In Egypt Red Sea. / Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter / 5 Animals That Actually Never DIE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.