Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,960 members, 7,952,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:10 AM

Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse - Science/Technology (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse (125130 Views)

Picture Of Solar Eclipse As Seen In Ibadan / How To Safely Observe Sunday’s Solar Eclipse / Nigeria To Experience A Solar Eclipse On November 3rd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Idrismusty97(m): 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2013
Done with the eclipse s.hit! Unfollowing
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Darey4u2010(m): 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2013
Dear Nigerians, Incase the Eclipse of
the sun hasn't gotten 2where u are yet, Pls
bear wit us, it's happen due to network, Text
ECLIPSE to 306050 to get it 4your area.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2013
Truckpusher: This na picture of your pant na....which eclipse? sad shocked shocked

grin grin
u don stArt now abi? Jux lemme o
I no get power to yab You now.
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by AKMoney1(m): 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2013
Reporting live from my room, somewhere in the southwest of Nigeria

NEPA PHCN Private power holding took the light and the bulb still glow in the darkness, what a wonderful Eclipse.
grin grin grin
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by kolidave: 6:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
Keneking: Saw the eclipse at College road at 2:10pm today, the moon though in crescent shape could not overpower the sun. The voltage from the sun can supply the whole of Ogba power for 24hours. Men it was beautify to behold as the sun overshadowed the moon even in missionary position.

Who knows when the next one shall happen?
voltage? Sun? Beautify to behold? My guy stop trying to sound smart like u know wat ur saying. Ur just so sooo daft
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by oyedun82(m): 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
d eclipse just start 4 here grin grin grin
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by wwwkaycom(m): 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2013
BREAKING NEWS: It has come to the notice of the federal government that some part of Nigeria did not see the solar eclipse of today. The FG condemns this incidence in strong terms. Sensing that this may be the handiwork of some distractors especially the opposition politicians and some disgruntled elements to embarass this administration, the president has therefore to set up a 3 man committee headed by Information Minister, Mr Labaran Maku to investigate the remote and immediate causes of this monumental eclipse failure. The committee whose other members include Director of SSS and IGP has 3 days to submit its report. SGF...

3 Likes

Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by inconnue(f): 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2013
Here in port-harcourt,MEND has claimed responsibility for the absence of eclipse..

1 Like

Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2013
Eclipse this, eclipse that!
In the end, Nollywood will have the last laugh
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by adexsimply(m): 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2013
grin

1 Like

Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by jaydude(f): 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2013
xynerise: Can a CCTV view it directly?

Good question for google
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by jaydude(f): 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2013
Idowuogbo: It's snowing here in Akure undecided

Neither funny nor makes sense

1 Like

Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 03, 2013
it's Nov 4, not today.
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Idowuogbo(f): 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
jaydude:

Neither funny nor makes sense
Time of the month right? I understand undecided
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by timpaker(m): 9:27pm On Nov 03, 2013

I didn't see any eclipse oooo, despite the fact that I was on the top of my house (near ASO rock) with my sunglasses and binoculars yet I didn't see the anything.
I still dey dia sha dey wait but na moon I dey see I never see the sun ooo. Abeg who know where the sun go?
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 03, 2013
kolidave: voltage? Sun? Beautify to behold? My guy stop trying to sound smart like u know wat ur saying. Ur just so sooo daft

Lemme alone o. Hahahaha I no fit laf.
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2013
[size=30pt] All this people sef,the eclipse is now total in warri.time-21:39 [/size] grin grin grin
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by emmanuel4fire: 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2013
kadree: Pls what can I do to see d eclipse tomoro?
Buy razor blade. Rub soap for your head and shave am with the tiger razor blade, I repeat tiger razor blade. After that rub pomade wey we dey call "Oriorio" for the head. Eclipse will take place immediately.
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by dazzy4real(m): 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2013
hurray i jst saw the eclipse now and it came 10:45pm i just dey ask am where hm dey since.. am still waiting for the reply
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Idowuogbo(f): 10:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
dazzy4real: hurray i jst saw the eclipse now and it came 10:45pm i just dey ask am where hm dey since.. am still waiting for the reply

1 Like

Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by jaydude(f): 11:30pm On Nov 03, 2013
cowleg: is it safe to wear tinted eyeglass because i have been viewing the sky since 7 am but right now 12:17pm onitsha its becoming low sun rays................................wait let me climb my roof i will be back

Lol ure a 'cowleg' indeed! Lool
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
Idrismusty97: Since the eclipse has come and go.its my pleasure to tell you that you just murdered English.

tbagjames:
And you just buried it

deejay_harry1: see English corrector ...... God punish ASUU..

iterator25:
Guy you for use pidgin na

Fabulous47:
Who murdered English btw the d two of u? Smh

Idrismusty97: You just murdered english.

Idrismusty97: Nothing happened joor!.Just an [size=24pt] Eclipse of Englishc [/size] in Nairaland.

deejay_harry1: let me just keep mute..

LMFAO! grin

1 Like

Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by dazzy4real(m): 12:11am On Nov 04, 2013
rararararararararara OMG!!! i cant stop laughing at this english murderers grin grin grin ASUU pls oooooo

1 Like

Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by AmeLonRo(m): 1:35am On Nov 04, 2013
AK Money: Reporting live from my room, somewhere in the southwest of Nigeria

Shey u on gen
grin grin grin grin grin
Seriously, the solar eclipse was not seen by me o.
The coming of JESUS is nearer sha!

NEPA PHCN Private power holding took the light and the bulb still glow in the darkness, what a wonderful Eclipse.
grin grin grin
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by MrCork: 7:50am On Nov 04, 2013
..but how can people see eclipse if u don't have electricity? undecided
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 04, 2013
My own version of the eclipse

Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Tonia500(f): 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2013
See as we wait tire

Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by Rottenegg1: 6:20pm On Nov 05, 2013
kolidave: voltage? Sun? Beautify to behold? My guy stop trying to sound smart like u know wat ur saying. Ur just so sooo daft
OMG grin grin
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by simdam500(m): 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2013
Jaidey-one:
no need to wish. U didn't miss anything kiss the eclipse only happened in our dreams.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by LarrySun(m): 8:58am On Nov 22, 2013
Vicrobor:

Yes live from Waffi. The sun is gradually "pushing away" the moon. It is regaining its glory. Baba God I hail!
Happy Birthday, Vicrobor.
Re: Live Updates On Today's Solar Eclipse by kolidave: 9:13am On Nov 22, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (Reply)

Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter / 5 Animals That Actually Never DIE! / Download First Touch Soccer 2017 ( FTS 17) Apk And Data File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.