Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

"Daring" -- A Not To Be Completed Story. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Daring" -- A Not To Be Completed Story. (1024 Views)

Echoes Of Lost Love (part 2) (completed) / Read Completed Stories on Nairaland / Daring Gardeners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Daring" -- A Not To Be Completed Story. by ERF: 10:36am On Nov 03, 2013
It's time we do something new, in this world filled with wickedness it's not always about love. It's time to do that thing we all would have loved to do, but we just can't do it. People are oppressed in our prescence, bt we just have no strength to make justice abide. We just place our hands in our face to reduce the blur, feel the emotions, cry if we cn but, it ends there. Funny how we're only powerful in our thoughts, but we so weak when it comes to acting according to our thought's will.

How would we feel, when Armed Robbers break in to our loved one's house, and slaughtered him in your prescence. They were with 'assorted weapons' and in tens they came; they were heavy bodied men, and you have little to do. How would you feel?

You know the pain, the passion, the emotions and the rage that'd fill your body, soul, spirit and mind. You'd boil in rage, but all would end in your thoughts. Even when you try to make a revenge, the guns and other lovely weapons would make you FORGIVE AND FORGETgrin

The oppression of the poor, the police saga, the soldiers. . .the government and your own people; they all put hands together both knowingly and unknowingly, to make life strictly and arrantly uncomfortable.

This story has no plan, and I just feel like writing something NOW. It's very amateur and boring, but even with my utmostly amateur skills I still felt like passing a message. Please correct my errors, don't read and go, but if you do- there'z nothing bad too. The words used are lame and amateur, I even have little knowledge of what I'm writting about but, I promise to make it up to you. smiley

I may just update only this page or I'd add some more but I won't be constitent, I may abadon it or I'd shorten it. It might take two years, four or ten years. *just felt like letting you knowgrin*

It is dedicated to all the Nairalanders that kinda love me an inch, even with all my said loudivity, lol.. Don't feel like naming, but you know yourselves- Females and Males!

In this cruel world that has the logo 'OYO=ON YOUR OWN, there was a man:

"backwards!"

a large bellied man ordered the young men. They were about forty in numbers, they'd been training for twelve consecutive hours and they were tired and weary, but there was nothing they could do. Four of their colleagues had been killed in their prescence for disobedience. They fell down during practice, and it was not supposed to be so. They started 12am that morning after the four hours long break the previous day, and the boys were ordered to climb a giant Iroko tree. The four of them fell down just few inches to the pointed spot, but they were shot down dead saying- they were useless.

It was 6am that morning and the previous incident gave the boys inner strength to do their assignment without complain or weary signs. The so-called masters had exchanged themselves more than 24times in the twelve hours the boys had been there. Each spent only 30 gruesome minutes with them; each minutes were like an hour to the boys as it was effectively utilized, with each master and their own styles.

The fat bellied master had spent barely five minutes with them but they'd suffered more of it than days in the armed force. He just ended his third meal in 12 hours, the boys gave less stress as ever. He was dealing with the professionals, he learnt four were killed and he wondered about their offence, because the boys there with him were professionals.

He enjoyed the job since it gave him authority, and it make him feel like an Army General. He had once been in the army but was charged for rape- he was so into a pretty soldier woman that he wondered what a beauty as her would be doing in the Army. He lost his guard and was his emotions outsmarted him that he found himself seducing the woman; but when she refused, he had no option than to use force. . . . That ended his soldier carrier. He was already a Sergeant, but he knew the rules.

At first when he was called upon seven years ago, to work for some outlawed force- he kicked against it, condemning their practices but when the pay was called- he asked them to come back that evening, and that was it. He had no option when the pay was told to be in six zeros...

"Action... Backwards... Forward..." Mr Fat belly shouted on top of his voice, as the boys running backwards with a high sped. There were thorns in some of the paths, some large masses of rock pieces were placed in the way that if someone should fall on them- it would be an obituary.

The boys were so masterful that they sped backwards without hitting the obstacles, and this appalled Mr Fat Belly. He had a gun in his hands, and he'd want to use it but, the boys refused to make any mistake, he'd be delighted to kill someone.

There were four watch guards nearby, they were always a standby incase of any dirty move by the 'workheads,' their weapons were down-to-earth and if a bullet wuld be released, it would tore a human to pieces with no particle to pick
Re: "Daring" -- A Not To Be Completed Story. by ERF: 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2013
In the midst of the boys, there was a boy who took it upon himself to do the assignment steadily, with all his body, soul and spirit in it as if he was being paid. He had been there also for 12hours also, but he still have a huge reserve strength- not because he was the most vibrant and able bodied man, but his enthusiasm gave him the passmark. His name was Emiru, fondly called "Emmy."

"CRAAAASH" a young man fell backwards and hit his head on a large mass of rock. He had been thinking of his girlfriend, the one he left seven years ago. When the Malu-Force did their raiding, he was a victim.

The thought of his girl and his family made him lost track, and down he fell hitting his spine on the mass. Emiru sped towards him, forgetting their assignment; he was the only friend Emiru'd had in the fortress, and losing him was the least in his thoughts.

"How.. Dare.. You"

Mr Fat belly said, facing Emiru who was already attending to his friend. The "workheads" halted abnormally, and this infuriated Mr Fat belly. It had never been that way, even when someone was killed- the boys continued like no man's businesss, but a mere man's fall that needed query made them stop their assignment- he was bitter.

"He's my friend and he needs help, we've been here since midnight; we're all tired, so his fall wasn't intentional" Emiru said, trying hard to sound unemotional.

"Blast his freaking head off, s.illy workheads! Telling me how to do my job"

The guard didn't wait to hear the end of the statement before they let out four bullet into the heart of Emiru's friend, minding not his predicament. That was their job, and it was fun. They'd partied only four times that day, and they prayed to end more life. Though they feared for their savety, because, the young man they'd killed was a bestfriend to the popular daring prince, Emiru. The greatest threat to the armed forces of Malu, he had been their greatest tool, being the general Captain for three consecutive years. He was popular for his skills and humility, no one dared him because- though he was a workhead, he was their number1 man there. They had two thoughts in killing the young man, but they had no choice if not, they'd be a workhead- that was the least thing they'd never want in all their life.

"JAMMMMMMMYYY"
Emiru shouted, as life left his friend, he couldn't believe what his eyes were seeing. With all his humility to the Malu-Force, his opinion wasn't given a second thought.

"NOOOOOOOH" Emiru shouted, with all his veins visibly showing. When he was angry and bitter he rose like a cat, his whole body was vibrating with rage. He wasn't going to let his thoughts die, he would do something and that should be one word- KILL.

He charged towards the two guards that released the bullet, they move backwards in fear but later remembered they'd guns. The right hand guard positioned his gun for a shot but it was too late, he heard a loud shout and he jerked back to reality but was welcomed with a heavy mass of rock. He fell to the ground as it crushed his face.

His companion jumped backwards, the rock took them unawares but, he was not going to let his companion die. He raised his gun and released some bullets randomly spreading them, without minding the direction.

Emiru flatten himself to the ground but jumped up to business, he wanted a big revenge and he'd take some risk. He watched the bullet's direction and sped zigzagly, as he neared the unfortunate guard he jumped into the air, twisted two times and used his standing foots to hit the guard's face. The guard saw it coming, his bullet were finished but he kept swinging his gun as if shooting but when the Emiru's standing toes touched his face- he felt cold, and he knew he lost some blood as he fell backwards.

Emiru wasn't satisfied, he raised him up with his shirt and dash him four punches on his head. He bent the guard down, raised his elbow and thrust it on the guard's neck.

There was silence as the guard shouted and passed out. The surrounding guards were aware of the happenings, but they refused intruding because they had personal 'beefs' with the dead guards. They were to pompous and proud, ordering them about because they'd a rank above them. It was not satisfactory to them, and some of them eyed the dead guards' position. But them being killed was the least in their wants, paralyzing them would'd been better. They still don't wanna be in the Workhead daring captain's blacklist, so it was better they left them to their fate.

"Master, the Capt..." a gun shot followed by another sound interrupted the calling guard's speech, he looked up and saw the dead guard's body untop the fat bellied sergeant. Blood gushed out of the dead guard's body, and he noted that the Mr Fat belly had released a bullet towards Emiru but, he used the dead guard as a shield. But whether Emiru threw the body towards the Mr Fat, he can't really tell.

Emiru wasn't satisfied, Mr Fat belly would have killed him if he was minutes..
Re: "Daring" -- A Not To Be Completed Story. by ERF: 11:43pm On Nov 03, 2013
Late. He wanted to injure him alone, but seeing the Mr Fat belly's wicked act towards him, he went deeper for a better way of vengeance.

He sped towards the Mr Fat belly, picking him up, he looked around to see all the Workhead's eyes fastened on him. He knew their fears, but he'd made up his mind.

"Please, don't kill me. Please I beg of you, save my life" Mr Fat belly begged for his life.

"You didn't even give my friend a chance to beg for his life, seeing him in that critical condition, you still went ahead and ordered his death. Are we that useless and powerless? You all know our background that we're men of great worths. . . Jummy's blood would avenge me if I don't k..." he released the Mr Fat belly, and send him towards a large mass of rock. Mr Fat belly screamed, and gave it up.

As Emiru threw the Mr Fat belly towards the rock, a workhead moved forward to attack him, but was held back by another workhead. They'd had enough, he was not the only man to lose a friend in the training session but acting that way made them bitter.

The result of Emiru's rudeness might end them in a great calamity, but they decided to stay lowkey. Nevertheless, they'd bound him up and beat him to the pulp if he dares to escape.

Emiru removed some sweats with his fingers, he knew the repercussion of his acts but, there was not much he'd do. His only friend and brother had been gruesomely murdered in his own very eyes, even with the pains he passed through- not a single pity was given to him. He knew the rules, he even did swear in the great shrine, but that wouldn't be compared to the death of his best friend- Never!

Running away at that situation, and at that time was the least of his thoughts, if he did, many'd be endangered and his aim would never be fulfilled. He had better plans for the workheads and the people endangered in the whole world, as were his legs could reach, he wanted change. But running away would amount to nothing as he would be easily caught, and would be kept under strict special care, so he would never escape.

They, the workheads, had been used to commit many deadly crimes, killed and they did many deadly acts. Though it was unwillingly but they'd been enslaved to the Malu Shrine runned by a great witch doctor. He told them that, whoever failed to obey the commandmens or took off would transform into a goat and'd eat grass for the rest of their lives. It was superstituous but, when two popular guys commited the named crime, they transformed into goats. Since then, everyone obeyed the rules with fear and trembling. They were forced to enslave others with themselves being slaves to the Malu Authority. How they were captured is a story for another day.

He knew he'd want redemption, and all his behaviours were feigned for trust, power, of which they awarded him. They were thousands in numbers, but his crew were the best, and they were recommended for highly skillful crimes and evil. And they were also the most totured and gruesomely purnished, even with all their relevancies. But the boys were power hungry, and would do anything to obtain power. He hated them for that, but there was a young man he loved- he was not like them, and he found a brother in midst of enemies. But the brother had just been killed... What a world, he felt like killing the dead killers of his friend again and again.

He was lost in thought and didn't noticed the Malu-Masquerades as they were fondly called, around him. Their guns were all pointed at the Workheads, with more of them pointing towards Emiru.

Emiru jolted back from his thoughts, he looked around, on seeing the Malu-Masquerades, he remembered how he was captured- who would ever believe he was once a prince? He remembered the deadly raid few years ago, and the killing of some of his loved one's.... And he boiled with rage, he shook his body rapidly and....
Re: "Daring" -- A Not To Be Completed Story. by adegwurulez(m): 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2013
cant believe u started a topic and u didn't inform me, God is watching. BTW, whats with the female moniker
Re: "Daring" -- A Not To Be Completed Story. by joywendy(f): 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2014
Mmmm what's with u and this 'Emiru' name?

(1) (Reply)

Lost In You / 9 Beautiful Messages That Can Change Your Life.. / Sweet Mistake By Adelaide Clara Asamoah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.