Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

PHOTOS: Peter Okoye Shows Off Sexy Abs And His D*ck In New Photoshoot. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Peter Okoye Shows Off Sexy Abs And His D*ck In New Photoshoot. (9674 Views)

Regina Askia’s Daughter, Stephanie, Smoking Cigar, Shows Off Sexy Bikini Body / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Sexy Figure In New Stunning Photo / Actress Yvonne Nelson shows off sexy abs in new photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Peter Okoye Shows Off Sexy Abs And His D*ck In New Photoshoot. by PregnantBoy(m): 11:48am On Nov 03, 2013
Wow! Ladies and gays where are you? Peter shared these pictures on his instagram page some minutes ago with the caption ‘shiii…I know.lol’

Can't you see his pipipi showing... Peter is physically and spiritually endowed between his legs *lol* (Lola Omotayo is really enjoying ooo)

Fyi, Peter is set to wed on
November 17. What a pity ladies...

[url]tosinsilverdam./2013/11/03/photos-peter-okoye-shows-off-sexy-abs-and-his-dck-in-new-photoshoot/[/url]

Re: PHOTOS: Peter Okoye Shows Off Sexy Abs And His D*ck In New Photoshoot. by iluvweed(m): 11:51am On Nov 03, 2013
shocked
Re: PHOTOS: Peter Okoye Shows Off Sexy Abs And His D*ck In New Photoshoot. by constance500: 12:06pm On Nov 03, 2013
I get pass him grin
Re: PHOTOS: Peter Okoye Shows Off Sexy Abs And His D*ck In New Photoshoot. by Illuminatus(m): 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2013
I'm sorry, but where's the dick? tongue

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Peter Okoye Shows Off Sexy Abs And His D*ck In New Photoshoot. by PregnantBoy(m): 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2013
Illuminatus: I'm sorry, but where's the dick? tongue
Now you're jealous...
Re: PHOTOS: Peter Okoye Shows Off Sexy Abs And His D*ck In New Photoshoot. by preetychingy(f): 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
iluvweed: shocked
flies might enter if ϓόύ don't close it
Re: PHOTOS: Peter Okoye Shows Off Sexy Abs And His D*ck In New Photoshoot. by PregnantBoy(m): 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2013
preetychingy: flies might enter if ϓόύ don't close it
. Lmao!
Re: PHOTOS: Peter Okoye Shows Off Sexy Abs And His D*ck In New Photoshoot. by Uwakuwak(f): 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2013
Why is he hiding it, this thing na for ladies
Re: PHOTOS: Peter Okoye Shows Off Sexy Abs And His D*ck In New Photoshoot. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2013
I can't see any dick o
Re: PHOTOS: Peter Okoye Shows Off Sexy Abs And His D*ck In New Photoshoot. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2013
angry angry

Re: PHOTOS: Peter Okoye Shows Off Sexy Abs And His D*ck In New Photoshoot. by sKeetz(m): 9:24pm On Nov 03, 2013
^^gay
Re: PHOTOS: Peter Okoye Shows Off Sexy Abs And His D*ck In New Photoshoot. by gluv01(f): 12:12am On Nov 04, 2013
I saw only dot on his nikka and 5packs sad The last pack is still upcoming
Re: PHOTOS: Peter Okoye Shows Off Sexy Abs And His D*ck In New Photoshoot. by sKeetz(m): 12:43am On Nov 04, 2013
^^ grin grin
Re: PHOTOS: Peter Okoye Shows Off Sexy Abs And His D*ck In New Photoshoot. by Opiachrist(m): 8:23am On Nov 04, 2013
No dick na rubbish post
Re: PHOTOS: Peter Okoye Shows Off Sexy Abs And His D*ck In New Photoshoot. by njuwo(m): 8:34am On Nov 04, 2013
Pregnant Boy!:
Wow! Ladies and gays where are you? Peter shared these pictures on his instagram page some minutes ago with the caption ‘shiii…I know.lol’

Can't you see his pipipi showing... Peter is physically and spiritually endowed between his legs *lol* (Lola Omotayo is really enjoying ooo)

Fyi, Peter is set to wed on
November 17. What a pity ladies...

[url]tosinsilverdam./2013/11/03/photos-peter-okoye-shows-off-sexy-abs-and-his-dck-in-new-photoshoot/[/url]
For bringing dis to NL i dnt knw d name i shuld cal u, bt u no try @ all. Y u no enter ur bathroom snap ur own come put here instead of another man own.
Re: PHOTOS: Peter Okoye Shows Off Sexy Abs And His D*ck In New Photoshoot. by billyG(m): 7:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
disaapointd i expect 2 see an horse kork.

(1) (Reply)

See What Happens When You Google 3 Black Teens Vs 3 White Teens (video) / Lady Goes Gaga While Dancing As She Exposes Her Private Part On Stage [LOOK] / Davido Broke The New Iphone He Bought For Girlfriend (chioma)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.