Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! (984 Views)

VACANCY!!! VACANCY!!! VACANCY!!! / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy!!! / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 03, 2013
Are you 18 years and above? Do you have a valid ID card? Can you speak English and any other language? Are you looking for a 9am - 3pm job with a monthly salary of N350,000 and a weekly allowance ofN20,000? No working during weekends and you only have to work half-day on Fridays? If you're interested in this Job, Please contact me with your full details. SO THAT WE CAN LOOK FOR IT TOGETHER COS ME SELF DEY FIND AM BADLY...=))

2 Likes

Re: Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! by iluvweed(m): 11:56am On Nov 03, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! by ernie4life(m): 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2013
Marthakings: Are you 18 years and above? Do you have a valid ID card? Can you speak English and any other language? Are you looking for a 9am - 3pm job with a monthly salary of N350,000 and a weekly allowance ofN20,000? No working during weekends and you only have to work half-day on Fridays? If you're interested in this Job, Please contact me with your full details. SO THAT WE CAN LOOK FOR IT TOGETHER COS ME SELF DEY FIND AM BADLY...=))
Am with u on the search, its called " u still dey sleep search"
Re: Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! by AbuMikey(m): 12:39pm On Nov 03, 2013

#classic!!

gringringrin

Re: Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! by emmanuel4fire: 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2013
Abu Mikey:

#classic!!

gringringrin

grin
Re: Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! by emmanuel4fire: 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
Marthakings: Are you 18 years and above? Do you have a valid ID card? Can you speak English and any other language? Are you looking for a 9am - 3pm job with a monthly salary of N350,000 and a weekly allowance ofN20,000? No working during weekends and you only have to work half-day on Fridays? If you're interested in this Job, Please contact me with your full details. SO THAT WE CAN LOOK FOR IT TOGETHER COS ME SELF DEY FIND AM BADLY...=))
You can get it at Borno state.
grin
Re: Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2013
Rides in with my e-porshe

'Pass me not o gentle saviour' is not a son sang while laying down on your bed undecided

If una c job, make u PM me grin
Re: Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! by olamisegbe(m): 8:42am On Nov 04, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]

VACANCY STILL AVAILABLE

send ur CV to assholebigdick@yahoo.Bleep

(1) (Reply)

Tiera Novela Construction Ltd Job Opportunities / Receptionist Wanted In A Consultation Firm / Capital Express Ltd Invitation For Interview.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.