Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Right Place For Help On Importation Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Right Place For Help On Importation Business (900 Views)

Just At The Right Place: Red Oil And Palm Kernel Shells Available Here. / How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! / The Right Place For All Online Business Guys And Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Right Place For Help On Importation Business by yemight2776(m): 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2013
Hello Nairalander,
I am ready to help people that want to start an importation business but don't know how to do it or what products to go for. Another problem i think people face is, how to get a reliable seller that you can buy goods from and how to ship those goods to Nigeria.
Am not here to sell any ebook or anything of such but i can help you in a way that, i will be shipping goods like Tablets pc, real silver jeweleries, high quality wristwatch, and a lot of goods like that from China and ship down here in Nigeria using DHL and it only take 7-8days to get your goods here in Nigeria.
I have some reliable seller that i have deal with and with my help will be ready to ship your goods using DHL which will make your goods arrive Nigeria very quickly.
If you are interested in Importation Business and you really want to make enough money into your pocket before this year run out, then am here to help you make that dream come through.
You can check my facebook store for my phone number so that we can talk more about anything you need my help for. check my signature for the link to my facebook page and get my phone number or better still, you can add me on facebook and send PM. Thanks

Re: Right Place For Help On Importation Business by justi4jesu(f): 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
yemight2776

I can help you ship your items from US swiftly. Click on my profile or signature link to visit my pre-order thread from US and Dubai.

(1) (Reply)

Dstv + 2 Month Free Subscription For 15000.. Call : E-mac Digital - 08089437123 / Proven Secrets On How To Raise Capital Without Collateral!!! / N1million Free Grant + Other Collateral Free Loans In Nigeria!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.