Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Importation Business Make Easy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Business Make Easy (481 Views)

Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. / Mini Importation Business, Am I Going Crazy Or What? / Ask Your Questions Here- Internet Business/make Money Online/e-commerce Related (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importation Business Make Easy by yemight2776(m): 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
Hello Nairalander,
I am ready to help people that want to start an importation business but don't know how to do it or what products to go for. Another problem i think people face is, how to get a reliable seller that you can buy goods from and how to ship those goods to Nigeria.
Am not here to sell any ebook or anything of such but i can help you in a way that, i will be shipping goods like Tablets pc, real silver jeweleries, high quality wristwatch, and a lot of goods like that from China and ship down here in Nigeria using DHL and it only take 7-8days to get your goods here in Nigeria.
I have some reliable seller that i have deal with and with my help will be ready to ship your goods using DHL which will make your goods arrive Nigeria very quickly.
If you are interested in Importation Business and you really want to make enough money into your pocket before this year run out, then am here to help you make that dream come through.
You can check my facebook store for my phone number so that we can talk more about anything you need my help for. check my signature for the link to my facebook page and get my phone number or better still, you can add me on facebook and send PM. Thanks
Re: Importation Business Make Easy by talk2me006(m): 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2013
Can u hint me on any Reliable android pc Seller in AE that can ship Free via dhl to nigeria asap?
All the seller i contacted do not agree to use dhl but rather free japan post which i dont want to agree to because i want it asap.. Afterall we know japan post will reach 15-60 days Of which i didnt like...
Re: Importation Business Make Easy by yemight2776(m): 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2013
talk2me006: Can u hint me on any Reliable android pc Seller in AE that can ship Free via dhl to nigeria asap?
All the seller i contacted do not agree to use dhl but rather free japan post which i dont want to agree to because i want it asap.. Afterall we know japan post will reach 15-60 days Of which i didnt like...

I cant expose that and even if i do, the person will not ship it for you using Dhl only through me because i have bought a lot from the person. you can reach me through my facebook page...check my signature below

(1) (Reply)

Great Nigeria House On Fire / Computerization Of Accounting System: Quickbooks Online Reviewed / Ban Lifted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.