Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers? (593 Views)

Is It Okay For A Lady To Wear This To Church? (photos) / Is It Sinful To Wear Trousers As A Christian Lady? / Is It Biblical For Christian Women To Wear Trousers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers? by eaxes: 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2013
I ask becos a lot of people think its wrong. I also attend a church where i†'s not allowed based on the "fact" that i†'s a "man's clothing".
What do you think?
Re: Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers? by nora544: 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
eaxes: I ask becos a lot of people think its wrong. I also attend a church where i†'s not allowed based on the "fact" that i†'s a "man's clothing".
What do you think?

That could only be a penecostal church, because at that time when the bible was written also man wear no trousers, it is not a sin.
Re: Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers? by Kei144(m): 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2013
If that were the only sin in the world, this world would be heaven.
Re: Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers? by nora544: 2:51pm On Nov 03, 2013
Kei144: If that were the only sin in the world, this world would be heaven.

That is tru why this new churches don't speak against childwork like you have it in nigeria, against corruption.
Re: Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers? by eaxes: 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
Kei144: If that were the only sin in the world, this world would be heaven.
That is true but stick †☺ the answerin the question on the subject matter becos i† has †☺ do Ψi† xhristian or "Godly" dressing.

(1) (Reply)

Sermon Research / Why Did The Apostles Use The Septuagint? / Which Religion Has More Spoiled Youths, Christianity Or Islamic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.