Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

AIDS Is A Hoax! Biologist Christl Meyer Explodes The HIV/AID - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / AIDS Is A Hoax! Biologist Christl Meyer Explodes The HIV/AID (4702 Views)

SHOCKING PHOTOS: Girl Suffers Burns After Transformer Explodes At Epe,lagos / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / At Last The Cure For Hiv/ Aids Is Found By Us Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AIDS Is A Hoax! Biologist Christl Meyer Explodes The HIV/AID by ifebosco: 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2013
Re: AIDS Is A Hoax! Biologist Christl Meyer Explodes The HIV/AID by ifebosco: 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
seun front page material
Re: AIDS Is A Hoax! Biologist Christl Meyer Explodes The HIV/AID by MCLOVIN: 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2013
Ancient History.

The truth will be out one day.

After enough victims die from this ..'Virus'.
Re: AIDS Is A Hoax! Biologist Christl Meyer Explodes The HIV/AID by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2013
Meehn!!! Great news o. From now on no more condom o......na banging galore grin

1 Like

Re: AIDS Is A Hoax! Biologist Christl Meyer Explodes The HIV/AID by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2013
Can't watch, someone should give a summary of the video please..
Re: AIDS Is A Hoax! Biologist Christl Meyer Explodes The HIV/AID by nora544: 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2013
Soory please don't believe this woman.

She has never published this to any science newspaper, so please don't believe this because it is very bad what she is telling the people.

At the moment there a 3 different lines from HIV in the world, that is tru.

She is no real scientist, she is a charlatan because she never search in on institute in Germany or Austria and she never published this to the great science newspapers.
Re: AIDS Is A Hoax! Biologist Christl Meyer Explodes The HIV/AID by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2013
interesting, very interesting, bad market for UN and their Condom/Vaccine Producing-Agents.
thousands of children die of hunger in Africa, but billions of dollars worth vaccines are being shipped daily.
Re: AIDS Is A Hoax! Biologist Christl Meyer Explodes The HIV/AID by psucc(m): 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2013
nora544: Soory please don't believe this woman.

She has never published this to any science newspaper, so please don't believe this because it is very bad what she is telling the people.

She is no real scientist, she is a charlatan because she never search in on institute in Germany or Austria and she never published this to the great science newspapers.

yes Nora! But what is the unique symptom of HIV/AIDS. We swallow everything the whites tell us without raising an eyebrow.
Do you ever consider why we have to import condom?
Do you ever consider why the whites will never agree with anyone who claims to have a cure this disease?
Do you ever consider why they will whittle down any black that claims to know the cure to this disease?
Re: AIDS Is A Hoax! Biologist Christl Meyer Explodes The HIV/AID by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2013
nora544: Soory please don't believe this woman.

many great medical scientist has exposed the truth about hiv/aids, what do you really know about the woman's explanations apart from garbage the UN-controlled science newspapers are feeding you with. I bet i can challenge you in that field. i advise you do your research and stop degrading the woman.

2 Likes

Re: AIDS Is A Hoax! Biologist Christl Meyer Explodes The HIV/AID by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2013
the claim is partly true. what we know as type 1 & type 2 HIV are two different infenctions entirely and they can be cured with our local herbs.
Re: AIDS Is A Hoax! Biologist Christl Meyer Explodes The HIV/AID by MCLOVIN: 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2013
I don't know If she's a scientist but Australian scientists have published many important papers discrediting HIV and hiv testing. Some were published in many European newspapers but quickly ignored. Look for them on the net.

1 Like

Re: AIDS Is A Hoax! Biologist Christl Meyer Explodes The HIV/AID by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
MCLOVIN: I don't know If she's a scientist but Australian scientists have published many important papers discrediting HIV and hiv testing. Some were published in many European newspapers but quickly ignored. Look for them on the net.

exactly, i' ve seen people go to different tests and come out with different results just like the woman explained.
in an article i read 2008 Noble Laureate for discovery of HIV 'Luc Montagnier MD' said clearly that a good body immune system can fight and defeat Aids, also that water and good hygiene can prevent the virus. the truth is that people especially in africa don't take truths like this seriously,
they chose to believe that aids is punishment from god to sinners. pathetic!.

1 Like

Re: AIDS Is A Hoax! Biologist Christl Meyer Explodes The HIV/AID by MCLOVIN: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2013
Re: AIDS Is A Hoax! Biologist Christl Meyer Explodes The HIV/AID by nora544: 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2013
MCLOVIN: I don't know If she's a scientist but Australian scientists have published many important papers discrediting HIV and hiv testing. Some were published in many European newspapers but quickly ignored. Look for them on the net.

Sorry but Australia and Austria are two different countries, i know it is hard to un derstand.

http://www.dw.de/australian-scientists-get-hiv-to-attack-itself/a-16528458

That is something from Australia, that is the island not Austria which is a small country in the middle of europa.

Sorry this woman is a great liar.

I have a paper but it is written in German about this woman when i have time i will try to translate it.
Re: AIDS Is A Hoax! Biologist Christl Meyer Explodes The HIV/AID by nora544: 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2013
O.T.I.S:

exactly, i' ve seen people go to different tests and come out with different results just like the woman explained.
in an article i read 2008 Noble Laureate for discovery of HIV 'Luc Montagnier MD' said clearly that a good body immune system can fight and defeat Aids, also that water and good hygiene can prevent the virus. the truth is that people especially in africa don't take truths like this seriously,
they chose to believe that aids is punishment from god to sinners. pathetic!.

Please read this than you will understand it better.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luc_Montagnier

read this also

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV
Re: AIDS Is A Hoax! Biologist Christl Meyer Explodes The HIV/AID by MCLOVIN: 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2013
Do you suffer from Attention Deficit Disorder ?

Listen to yourself : "Austria and Australia are different countries, I know its hard to understand." ??

Well at least If my 2 year old needs a geography teacher, I know who to call.

I was simply stating what stating what I know about Australian research on the subject. I've made no reference to the video or as to whether the lady is lying or not.

I've never heard of this woman before nor do I need to before I can make contribution here, there are several other researchers from several other countries saying the exact same thing. So you have very a long list of people to call liars.

nora544:

Sorry but Australia and Austria are two different countries, i know it is hard to un derstand.

http://www.dw.de/australian-scientists-get-hiv-to-attack-itself/a-16528458

That is something from Australia, that is the island not Austria which is a small country in the middle of europa.

Sorry this woman is a great liar.

I have a paper but it is written in German about this woman when i have time i will try to translate it.
Re: AIDS Is A Hoax! Biologist Christl Meyer Explodes The HIV/AID by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2013
ifebosco: seun front page material

Too sensitive for front page!! Let's be careful about claims lyk this lest we mislead others.
Re: AIDS Is A Hoax! Biologist Christl Meyer Explodes The HIV/AID by Waspy(m): 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
Why in Theodore T- Bag" Bagwell's innocence, will some jobless pple want to distort the truth ? Smthing so glaring. With all the evidences available, the patients, the consistent clinical pictures( etiology, pathophysiology, morphology, manifestations ....name it) SMH undecided Anyways, superman can't save everybody
Re: AIDS Is A Hoax! Biologist Christl Meyer Explodes The HIV/AID by fabolakers(m): 6:38pm On Nov 03, 2013
This is too sensitive for Front page. You're going to need real prove or else you will just be misleading the Public.
Re: AIDS Is A Hoax! Biologist Christl Meyer Explodes The HIV/AID by ayolatun(m): 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2013
AIDS IS REAL.
Re: AIDS Is A Hoax! Biologist Christl Meyer Explodes The HIV/AID by MCLOVIN: 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2013
*Laughs* Really Nothing to discuss here *unfollows thread*
Re: AIDS Is A Hoax! Biologist Christl Meyer Explodes The HIV/AID by TruthMania: 9:48am On Mar 31, 2016
I used to believe HIV was real until I started reading on my own about HIV/AIDS... I have come to find out that science has been greatly compromised in the world we live in today.. Christl Meyer has written a book that explains her findings.. She also has explained why you wouldn't find it published in the "renowed" science papers and magazines.. There is so much that goes on unreported on the TV screen news we stare at or the daily newspapers we buy at magazine stands..

for some of us who might not yet know this, the truth in this world is never reported. it is suppressed. People go to great heights to make the truth hidden. the media that was supposed to inform the society about findings such as these are being silenced. they are controlled at a rate that cannot be imagined. There are people who have invested and are making a fortune out of the HIV/AIDS paradox. and if you dig deep you will find that it is not only the HIV that the bigshots use to make money.. TRY finding out about Vaccines and Psychiatry, you will be astonished.

What pains the most is that we Africans are like goalkeepers, we dont have our own research institutions that we can rely on.. we wait for America and Europe to find for us..

For anyone who doubts Christl Meyer, I challenge you to read her books on AIDS (something that we africans have no habit of). and if you consider doing so, try thinking outside the box and weigh the facts you will find out.. and if you find that you are not satisfied with what you read on her books, try finding articles by the following people
1. Kary Mulis
2. Peter Deusberg
3. Rodney Richards

and as you look on to them you will be open to many more scientists that have dedicated their lives in solving the HIV/AIDS paradox

(1) (Reply)

Your Nails Can Reveal These 5 Things About What’s Happening With Your Hlth(photo / How Can I Use Skineal For Maximum Effect? / The Health Benefit Of Sida Acuta (osekotu)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.