Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) (78704 Views)

10 Facts About The Sun You Probably Didn't Know / Pictures Of The Lunar Eclipse. Did You Experience It??? / Nigeria To Experience Lunar Eclipse On September 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by donphilopus: 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2013
emirald87: Nothin i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ my hood Ooº°˚ ˚°ºo
Even mine?? You aint serious
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by lorettafrancis(f): 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2013
Allen kee: I saw nothing at my end ooooh.
I thought the day was gonna turn to night everywhere for all to withness.
Abi the thing never happen?
I swear i saw it tru a bowl of water,it was a halfmoon that appeared instead of the sun,buh it was shining bright like the sun,so u couldn't have seen it by mere lukn at d sun
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by donphilopus: 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2013
Morgan1092: Dis 1 is real, though it was 4 rainfall whc stil dropd.
But the houses I saw on your pix B lyk Village houses ooo LOL
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Morgan1092(m): 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2013
noob-saibot:
I thank God say d eclipse....MY 250 NAIRA COM WAIST*
U sure sabi book. WAIST 4 Waste
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by imperiouxx(m): 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2013
deejay_harry1: camel..

grin

Tiwanna:

Funny you.

Abi nau. I just wan dey sure say no blood. cheesy
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Akpangbon: 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2013
observe with caution - this is how to view it.

1 Like

Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by wengerjay(m): 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2013
Nigerian masses dey busy and rush to see eclipse of the sun,our politicians here for Abuja dey see 'eclipse' of Naira and hard currency.
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by donphilopus: 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2013
Emmaville: Naija no suposed dey for earth, na Pluto we suposed dey because our reasoning na opposite to werin ppl dey tink. See yeye comments.....

Anyway for my area for ph, na rain fall, so no eclipse. We jst managed to see rain's eclipse.

If this' actually your head...

SMH
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Morgan1092(m): 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2013
donphilopus: But the houses I saw on your pix B lyk Village houses ooo LOL
Wawa! U see houses 4 my pix? U no wel remain
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2013
AKPORS:- guy abeg wetin b hairclips sef, ppl just dey talk abt am.
JOHNNY:- sun get low current, na hin scientists bn wan hep us fix am
AKPORS:- shoooo!! dis nepa bad gan oh, dey don go spoil sun 2... *faints*

3 Likes

Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2013
sorry if the eclipse isnt yet evident in ur area. we are fixin things over here. to get quick safety tips simply text ECLIPSE to 3888.
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by donphilopus: 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2013
Morgan1092: Wawa! U see houses 4 my pix? U no wel remain
If I no see house, na im B say D Eclipse do bad 2 my eyes so nau
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Ijebaby(f): 6:14pm On Nov 03, 2013
Yeah it happened here in Calabar live! We all witnessed it.
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 03, 2013
two armoured eclipse prove vehicles on patrol in garki abuja. says minister
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 03, 2013
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2013
koonbey: What a Bullet!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 03, 2013
two armoured eclipse proof vehicles on patrol in garki, abuja #minister
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Ijebaby(f): 6:17pm On Nov 03, 2013
wengerjay: Nigerian masses dey busy and rush to see eclipse of the sun,our politicians here for Abuja dey see 'eclipse' of Naira and hard currency.
Hahaaaaaaaaaaaa I no fit shout!
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by haykayforreal(m): 6:17pm On Nov 03, 2013
mightyAY: Partial eclipse here in ibadan.
I saw almost quarter of d sun covered by d moon arnd 2:20pm and i alerted pple 2 see wit d hope dat in d nxt 10-15mins,dia wil be total darknez like d one we xperienced in 2006 but 2 my surprise,it ws back 2 normal,i commentd on FB if anybody noticed it but pple said dey saw nothng,infact sum of ma guy yap me but i knw wot i saw
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2013
US army sent over to assist nigerians combat new terrorists causing eclipse #journalist
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Tushnigerian(f): 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2013
From covenant University.... Solar eclipse!!

1 Like

Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by buoye1(m): 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2013
It was a partial eclipse in Bauchi....lik it gonna rain!
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Isaacpyo04(m): 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2013
This was taken in Minna, Niger state!
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Idrismusty97(m): 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2013
Done with the eclipse s.hit! Unfollowing
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by greggng: 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2013
My broda is real . The thing nearly blind me when I attempted to look at it around 4pm at gowon estate
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by wilyparker(m): 6:24pm On Nov 03, 2013
Black vampire: I stood under d sun 4 hours waitin 4 d eclipse..tinking dat d gods of my ancestors will deliver me from poverty....bt instead i got sun burns
hahahaha guy u funny die
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by solajacobs(m): 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2013
Eclipse of the sun in my area(capture from video recorded)

Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Rafaell(m): 6:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
berryldilty: partial eclipse in owerri imo state

Pictures please...
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by gistmelove(m): 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2013
Goldenheart: I no see eclipse for my area o... All I saw was this unusual bright light that almost spoilt ma eye.

Na eclipse b that nw... Eye jus dy pain me since .... Na waoo for the eclipse sef...
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by AKMoney1(m): 6:33pm On Nov 03, 2013
Reporting live from my room, somewhere in the southwest of Nigeria

NEPA PHCN Private power holding company took the light and the bulb still glow in the darkness, what a wonderful Eclipse.
grin grin grin
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by Sike(m): 6:34pm On Nov 03, 2013
Those witches and wizards in my area didn't allow us to experience the eclipse. You need to see how they quickly called an emergency meeting the moment we saw the sign. sad
Re: Full Eclipse Of The Sun In Nigeria (Picture) by solajacobs(m): 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2013
more. I will upload the video when i have a strong network.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cross River Gorillas At Mbe Mountains Captured On Camera (Photos, Video) / Indian Goat Gives Birth To ‘Humanoid Kid’ With Baby-Like Face (Pics) / Fishermen Trap & Kill Hippopotamus In Kebbi, Samanaji Community (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.