Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,669 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Nairalander, Did You See The Eclipse Today? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalander, Did You See The Eclipse Today? (490 Views)

HILARIOUS Picture Of People Looking At The Eclipse / How Villagers Reacted To The Eclipse..... Funny / Waiting For The Eclipse. *picture* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander, Did You See The Eclipse Today? by hemartins(m): 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2013
In anticipation of today well talked about eclipse. It appears that nothing was seen esp those that reside in Lagos. I have been out side since the early hours of the morning till this evening.
The sun was burning and there was no sign of eclipse.
NairaLander, did you see the eclipse today?
Re: Nairalander, Did You See The Eclipse Today? by KriTic24A: 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2013
No, I did not see it.

Isn't it a scam afterall?
Re: Nairalander, Did You See The Eclipse Today? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 03, 2013
I saw it while I was checking out http://paystoon.com/?id=real
Re: Nairalander, Did You See The Eclipse Today? by hemartins(m): 12:34am On Nov 04, 2013
No it is not a scam. it is believed to have occured in some northern part of Nigeria
Re: Nairalander, Did You See The Eclipse Today? by tpia5: 12:35am On Nov 04, 2013
oh well, we'll just wait for the next one.

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Gives The Highest FUN / Nigeria To Ditch Tougher Polymer For Paper Banknotes / IMAGINE: Meet The Lady Who Hid Her Lover's Gold Necklace In Her Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.