Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Please Help Me! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help Me! (469 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me! by Akinife(m): 6:34pm On Nov 03, 2013
Please, i need you guys to help me with this.
I have a blog www.naijamoneyclass.com and i have lots of articles for the blog.
But the problem am having now is that i want to all remove my previous post from my front page
but still want their links to be active in my archive or whenever anyone clicks on it. how do i do it?
I also want you guys to help me visit the site www.naijamoneyclass.com and advice me on what and what
i can and should add to the blog to make it better.
Lastly, i want to know what is wrong with the cms2011.com automatic list builder site. The link is not active any
other alternative will be appreciated. thanks
Re: Please Help Me! by hilaryiwens05: 4:41am On Nov 04, 2013
Okk...I can do dat for u...here is my cantact/whatsapp: 08182428991 or bbm:28B80E4B or email:hilaryiwens@yahoo.com
Akinife: Please, i need you guys to help me with this.
I have a blog www.naijamoneyclass.com and i have lots of articles for the blog.
But the problem am having now is that i want to all remove my previous post from my front page
but still want their links to be active in my archive or whenever anyone clicks on it. how do i do it?
I also want you guys to help me visit the site www.naijamoneyclass.com and advice me on what and what
i can and should add to the blog to make it better.
Lastly, i want to know what is wrong with the cms2011.com automatic list builder site. The link is not active any
other alternative will be appreciated. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Another Simple New Forum Site For Sale / How To Add The New Share This Bookmarking Buttons With Share Count / Join The Fast Growing Social Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.