Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,497 members, 7,840,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Am In Dying Need Of Help With My HDD, - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Am In Dying Need Of Help With My HDD, (571 Views)

Can Any Computer Inclined Guru Be Of Help? / A Dying Computer Training Centre / Tried To Compress My HDD, Now It Won't Boot! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am In Dying Need Of Help With My HDD, by cougarng: 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2013
Compliments, pls am in dying need of help on how to recover files on my HDD, I formatted d HDD and lost all my files. I have tried to recover it using various recover softwares like recuva, Easeus, puritan with no positive results. Pls can anyone here ple help me? I have till teusday to return the HDD
Re: Am In Dying Need Of Help With My HDD, by asid(m): 9:10pm On Nov 03, 2013
Try stella phoenix data recovery software works very well for me
Re: Am In Dying Need Of Help With My HDD, by onegig(m): 9:25pm On Nov 03, 2013
cougar_ng: Compliments, pls am in dying need of help on how to recover files on my HDD, I formatted d HDD and lost all my files. I have tried to recover it using various recover softwares like recuva, Easeus, puritan with no positive results. Pls can anyone here ple help me? I have till teusday to return the HDD
if all these couldn't do the job. I doubt which could. And since you formatted it am scared they might be lost forever. Also try a deep scan on recuva
Re: Am In Dying Need Of Help With My HDD, by emperorizzy(m): 1:57am On Nov 04, 2013
you could use 'recover my files pro'
Re: Am In Dying Need Of Help With My HDD, by face9jajobs(m): 6:31am On Nov 04, 2013
try connect the hdd an external usb port using external hdd cable and connect to the computer. if the computer couldnt detect it that means its bad and files cnt be recovered. i guess your laptop is in a service center. jst allow them to change it if so.
Re: Am In Dying Need Of Help With My HDD, by cougarng: 8:00am On Nov 04, 2013
Thank u all for ur candids response. The problem now is none of them is free. I nid a liecense (paid). Is there none that is free? D files r still intact
Re: Am In Dying Need Of Help With My HDD, by face9jajobs(m): 5:08pm On Nov 04, 2013
cougar_ng: Thank u all for ur candids response. The problem now is none of them is free. I nid a liecense (paid). Is there none that is free? D files r still intact

what license you talking about?

(1) (Reply)

How Good Are Mini Laptops? / Urgent: I Need The Service Of A Data Analyst / Whts D Cost Of 4g Ram Upgrade To 6g/8g?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.