Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,370 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Travel Advice From Asaba,onitsha To Lokoja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Advice From Asaba,onitsha To Lokoja (4364 Views)

PHOTO: This Truck Is Conveying People From Abuja To Lokoja For 500 Naira / 18 Die, 56 Injured In Lokoja-Abuja Road Early Morning Crash (Photos) / Travelling From Asaba To Illorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel Advice From Asaba,onitsha To Lokoja by Chidonsky: 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2013
Please forumites i would like 2 seek your advice on best route to travel 2 lokoja(kogi state).how many hours will it take from Asaba or Onitsha to lokoja..I would like to know the cost of transport,good transport company to use with cheap price,pls any one who have travel to lokoja either from Asaba or Onitsha should pls guide me through..tnx
Re: Travel Advice From Asaba,onitsha To Lokoja by Chidonsky: 9:26am On Nov 04, 2013
Nobody helping out?
Re: Travel Advice From Asaba,onitsha To Lokoja by DanjaNinja(m): 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
@chidonsky please i need directions from onitsha to lokoja by public transport. thanks.
Re: Travel Advice From Asaba,onitsha To Lokoja by Chidonsky: 10:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
DanjaNinja:
@chidonsky please i need directions from onitsha to lokoja by public transport. thanks.
ok enter any public transport of your choice make sure the bus is heading to Auchi in benin.When you get to Auchi then you can take another bus to lokoja but if the bus is heading to Abuja you can tell them to stop you at lokoja,instead of boarding another bus.
Re: Travel Advice From Asaba,onitsha To Lokoja by DanjaNinja(m): 10:21am On Jun 30, 2015
Chidonsky:
ok enter any public transport of your choice make sure the bus is heading to Auchi in benin.When you get to Auchi then you can take another bus to lokoja but if the bus is heading to Abuja you can tell them to stop you at lokoja,instead of boarding another bus.

isn't that longer? i was wondering if its possible to get a direct bus going to lokoja from onitsha.
Re: Travel Advice From Asaba,onitsha To Lokoja by Chidonsky: 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
DanjaNinja:

isn't that longer? i was wondering if its possible to get a direct bus going to lokoja from onitsha.
ok then use nothing pass God motors.That was the transport i used.
Re: Travel Advice From Asaba,onitsha To Lokoja by DanjaNinja(m): 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
Chidonsky:
ok then use nothing pass God motors.That was the transport i used.

Please where is Nothing pass God located?
Re: Travel Advice From Asaba,onitsha To Lokoja by Chidonsky: 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
DanjaNinja:

Please where is Nothing pass God located?
just behind upper iweka but u can tell bikeman to take u there.
Re: Travel Advice From Asaba,onitsha To Lokoja by DanjaNinja(m): 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
Chidonsky:
just behind upper iweka but u can tell bikeman to take u there.

Thank u very much. God bless u.
Re: Travel Advice From Asaba,onitsha To Lokoja by Henix(m): 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
Board any Abj bus and alight at Lokoja, that is the fastest and less stress. Looking for a cheaper means? Board N1,500 Okene bus at upper iweka to Okene mkt or kabba junction, get there and board N200 taxi from there to Lokoja
Re: Travel Advice From Asaba,onitsha To Lokoja by Chidonsky: 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
DanjaNinja:

Thank u very much. God bless u.
Amen hope you finaly got there.
Re: Travel Advice From Asaba,onitsha To Lokoja by DanjaNinja(m): 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
Chidonsky:
Amen hope you finaly got there.

Yeah...Thanks 2 u, I made it. Thanks 4 taking out time 2 help me out, am grateful.
Re: Travel Advice From Asaba,onitsha To Lokoja by Chidonsky: 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
DanjaNinja:

Yeah...Thanks 2 u, I made it. Thanks 4 taking out time 2 help me out, am grateful.
Am happy that the info was helpful remain bless.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Flight From Nigeria To Canada / Boat Cruise / How To Raise 10000 Euros?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.