Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Fashion Books On Pattern Drafting Plus Sewing Technics (valisimo Fashion School) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Books On Pattern Drafting Plus Sewing Technics (valisimo Fashion School) (10679 Views)

Let's Sew For Fun (**valisimo Fashion School Online Classroom**) / Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) / Fashion School Practicals......enjoy The Pics (from Valisimo Fashion School) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashion Books On Pattern Drafting Plus Sewing Technics (valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2013
cheesy Hi all here are some really good books to help you through sewing.I shall send pictures of them plus their prices and the location where u can get them. Just stay tuned wink
Re: Fashion Books On Pattern Drafting Plus Sewing Technics (valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2013
Ok here we go.

This particular book is very good in helping you make patterns.it also talks about body shapes as well as measurement.for those having issues with manipulating breast darts (the almighty bustier cuts shocked as some call it) this book helps you through the process.I recommend it for some one who wants to improve their sewing skill not to a beginner (eg I can't cut and sew at all) wink
The book is self explanatory and has lovely pictures to guide you during practice

To get this book come to Valisimo fashion school located at 13yaya abatan street ogba lagos.

Price is just 4,500 k pere cheesy
You can indicate your interest on our BB - 2B08881A or call 08096577157.

Re: Fashion Books On Pattern Drafting Plus Sewing Technics (valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2013
Pages from the dress making book enjoy grin

Re: Fashion Books On Pattern Drafting Plus Sewing Technics (valisimo Fashion School) by goforwardagu: 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2013
Thank you for this Efosa. Is it possible for us get more pictures and information on the book?

like the table of contents,the part that deals with the bust manipulation and any other thing that would make one want to buy the book.

Also do u do delivery?

thanks so much once again
Re: Fashion Books On Pattern Drafting Plus Sewing Technics (valisimo Fashion School) by icebebe(f): 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2013
pls do u guys av hostel?am really interested in d sch stuf buh i stay vry far
Re: Fashion Books On Pattern Drafting Plus Sewing Technics (valisimo Fashion School) by perryern(f): 10:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
Pls do you be this pattern drafting book by Armstrong........
Re: Fashion Books On Pattern Drafting Plus Sewing Technics (valisimo Fashion School) by Abahbee(f): 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2013
Pls i will love to av a copy.i stay in lokoja.how do i pay n get a copy? Pls e-mail me @ abahblessing2006@yahoo.com
Re: Fashion Books On Pattern Drafting Plus Sewing Technics (valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
Thanks to all that requested for this book and to those who actually came or sent some one to get the book for the.as for those out side lagos who also want a copy pls if you can find out more aboy delivery services such as DHL and the likes to your place we would greatly appreciate that.
Thanks again.here is the table of content as requested by some pips

Re: Fashion Books On Pattern Drafting Plus Sewing Technics (valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:31am On Nov 21, 2013
Limited books avaliable so come get urs now pips.

Also here is another book on sale at our school,
This one is only 3k.I recomend this perticular book to people who don't know the basics in sewing.it good for begginers, the first book you know I recomended it to advanced people in sewing but this one is more for fresh learners.
Pls more pictures later.smiley

Re: Fashion Books On Pattern Drafting Plus Sewing Technics (valisimo Fashion School) by larex321(f): 8:11am On Nov 23, 2014
At Fashion Lily, we offer training in dressmaking, beadmaking and ankara craft. We have various packages to suit your budget n schedule.
Registration Form: #2,000
Venue: Akowonjo, Lagos.
*note: dressmaking Class starts in january.

For more info, call 08106355822, whatsapp: 08026119488. Add: 215EA8BA/331273F1
Re: Fashion Books On Pattern Drafting Plus Sewing Technics (valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:44am On Dec 08, 2014
This might interest you...... grin grin grin

Valisimo Fashion school fees discount is here for the 2015 registration. For those of you planning to join school next year.

Before now, our 3 months program used to be 85k in total while the 6 months used to be 140k in total .

Hummm as part of our give away this season,
The 3 months will be 60k while the 6 months will be 115k. shocked shocked shocked yes that's 25k out.infact that's free class for you for 1month grin

Please note that this offer is from now and closes in January 2015.Registration is on .You need to pay before
class starts on the 5th of January 2015 .

You need 4 passport for registration. the school account is Valisimo fashions, fidelity bank 4010792028. Come with your teller the school at number 13 yaya abatan street of ogba lagos

this offer is so good that even if you not resuming on the 5th of January as long as you paid any time you ready just come with your teller and your programme will start.

happy Christmas people . remember to tell a friend about this wink
Re: Fashion Books On Pattern Drafting Plus Sewing Technics (valisimo Fashion School) by jtina(f): 12:10am On Jan 04, 2015
HAPI NU YEAR!

MAKE ALL YOUR ENQUIRIES ABOUT CLassique J Fashion Creations ADMISSIONS ... 2015/2016 Session.

Opening Hours: 9am-5pm

Registration is on:

...all comes with Creative and Fashion Design Subjects. Basic pattern drafting and hand free for all types of Natives, Blouse, Suits and Readymade Wears. Commercial patterns available on request!

We are presently @ Aguda, Surulere, Lagos.

For more details: Call/Text/Whatsapp: 08032881386, 08185569328

BBM: 2B5D3855
Made public by Classique J Fashions for Classique J Fashion Creations!
Re: Fashion Books On Pattern Drafting Plus Sewing Technics (valisimo Fashion School) by O1stclothing: 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
Thumbs up for sharing d knowledge.
Re: Fashion Books On Pattern Drafting Plus Sewing Technics (valisimo Fashion School) by EFOSAVAL(f): 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2015
grin.thanks sis

Sewing books are available at 13 yaya abatan street ogba logos.

7K for dress making book
6500 for The sewing book

We send by waybill outside logos
Contact us on whatsapp 08096577157 so we give you the delivery price to your destination

Re: Fashion Books On Pattern Drafting Plus Sewing Technics (valisimo Fashion School) by lisaalarms(f): 10:42pm On May 13, 2015
Interested!, can I see both content?, so I knw wch one to choose
Re: Fashion Books On Pattern Drafting Plus Sewing Technics (valisimo Fashion School) by larex321(f): 6:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
At Fashion Lily,New dressmaking class starts monday february 1st 2016.
get our class at a very discounted price<3<3.
3months: #20k
6months: #35k
This is the best offer. Grab it fast

Ping 215EA8BA for more.
Or call 08026119488/08106355822
Re: Fashion Books On Pattern Drafting Plus Sewing Technics (valisimo Fashion School) by LearnFashionEas: 12:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
GREAT NEWS FOR ALL ASPIRING, EMERGING AND ESTABLISHED DESIGNERS IN THE HOUSE

For those willing to learn all things fashion from Creating a collection, fashion illustration and drawing, Pattern Drafting and Cutting, Sewing, fashion business and matketing, etc at the comfort of your home and resources...

The LEARNFASHIONEASY collection has got you covered.

This collection consists of:
1 - Over 40 quality FASHION EBOOKS
2 - Over 60 sewing techniques VIDEOS
3 - Over 100 VIDEOS on Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop for fashion design on Drawing Flats, Creating Brushes, Rendering Techniques

This has been put into 2 DVD ( over 8GB of file size) for easy extraction

Price: N10,000
For more info contact:
Email: learnfashioneasy@gmail.com
Phone: 08121158864, 08060176151
Whatsapp: 08060176151
BBM: 5149585C

It doesn't matter if you are an aspiring, Emerging or established Designer
LEARN FASHION AT YOUR OWN PACE..

Re: Fashion Books On Pattern Drafting Plus Sewing Technics (valisimo Fashion School) by LearnFashionEas: 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
Good Day Fashion Maker,

Are you willing to learn or advance your skills on all things fashion, whether it is how to Develop a Fashion Collection, Fashion Illustration and Drawing, Computer Aided Design (CAD) using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop for Fashion Design, Pattern Drafting and Cutting, Sewing, Fashion Business and Marketing, etc at the comfort of your home and resources?

The LEARNFASHIONEASY collection has got you covered.

This collection consists of:
1 - Over 40 quality FASHION EBOOKS on Sewing, Couture, Pattern Drafting and Cutting, Fashion Drawing and Illustration, Fashion Design, Fashion Business and Marketing, Clothing and Sizing Manufacture, etc

2 - Over 60 sewing techniques VIDEOS on Welt Pocket, Button and Button Hole, Godet, Pleats, Button Band and Cuff, Different Seams Techniques, Different Zipper techniques, Different Pocket Techniques, Different Lining Techniques , Different Shirt parts, NeckLines, Fringe, Pintucking, etc

3 - Over 100 TUTORIAL VIDEOS on ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR and PHOTOSHOP for FASHION DESIGN on Drawing Flats, Creating Brushes and Rendering Techniques.

This has been put into 2 DVD (almost 8GB of file size) for easy extraction

Price: N10,000

The LearnFashionEasy collection can be ordered from our Konga store:

Konga Store Name: Learnfashioneasy (just type LearnFashionEasy)

If you reside within Abuja, you can call me and I will deliver it to you personally at no extra cost.

For more info contact:
Email: learnfashioneasy@gmail.com
Phone: 08060176151
Whatsapp: 08060176151
BBM: 5149585C
Konga Store Name: LearnFashionEasy

It doesn't matter if you are an aspiring, Emerging or established designer, this can be used by all to learn a new skill or brush up on existing ones.

LEARN FASHION AT YOUR OWN PACE.

Re: Fashion Books On Pattern Drafting Plus Sewing Technics (valisimo Fashion School) by BlubloodClothin: 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2019
The best you can get.

Re: Fashion Books On Pattern Drafting Plus Sewing Technics (valisimo Fashion School) by BlubloodClothin: 10:39am On Mar 21, 2019
G

(1) (Reply)

Would You Pay N25,000 Or N40,000 For A Nigeria-branded Shoe? / Guys/men Haircut 2016 / Toolz Covers TW Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.