Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,842 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) (3410 Views)

Lamido Names Streets After ‘G7-Governors’ / BREAKING NEWS: Jonathan Summons G7 Governors To Aso Rock! / G7 Governors Strikes Deal With APC Leaders In Sokoto State Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) by AllRoundGist: 4:29am On Nov 04, 2013
Contrary to the report made by Sahara Reporters yesterday that the DPO of Asokoro police division, CSP Nnanna Ama, invaded the meeting of the G7 governors at the Kano government lodge in Asokoro, Abuja, with a retinue of officers; that he was enraged after the governors dare him to do his worst which led him into ordering the governors to remain on their seats.

Meanwhile, reverse was the case as the DPO got to the venue where the meeting of the G7 governors was being held and his men were locked outside while he was taken to the inner room to explain to the governors why he was there. The DPO was unable to say anything reasonable to defend his visit. He only whispered in the ear of the Kano State Governor for about 30 seconds and he was asked by the governors to get out from the venue. The DPO left the venue in total shame.

http://www.allaroundgist.com/2013/11/contrary-to-report-asokoro-dpo-didnt.html
https://twitter.com/allroundgist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t_zXWsPwkE
Re: Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) by pafra(m): 4:33am On Nov 04, 2013
police wit out a mission
Re: Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) by RoyalRoy(m): 4:42am On Nov 04, 2013
Choi

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

See as they disgraced and downgraded someone's father.

Hmmm... power is good.

Guess he was the "brave" one who was sent on such errand And got thoroughly disgraced.

I.G of police no try.

Why didn't he go there himself?
Re: Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) by CyberG: 5:10am On Nov 04, 2013
This is a REAL DISGRACE! But why is it that some people cannot use their brains? Must they be willing tools in the hands of AGIP? SMH undecided undecided embarassed embarassed
Re: Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) by Nobody: 5:10am On Nov 04, 2013
What is the disgrace there when a gallant Igbo DPO is seen smiling down the open threats from 6 aboki governors and their platoon of almajiri praise singers?

Again what in the video suggests he heeded to their threats and walked away? First it was "FCT police storms kano lodge and disrupts G7 meeting". When the lie was exposed, this equally unscrupulous claim came out. We are seeing APC's leadership manifesto.
Re: Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) by RoyalRoy(m): 5:20am On Nov 04, 2013
Okoro2015: What is the disgrace there when a gallant Igbo DPO is seen smiling down the open threats from 6 aboki governors and their platoon of almajiri praise singers?

You smoke weed so early in the morning?

What has Igbo D.P.O and Aboki Governors got to do with the topic now.

You better go get some oil and wankkk yourself off if your fingers dey itch you.

Fuxking tribalist. You should be banned from this forum.
Piece of human Waste !!!

10 Likes

Re: Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) by gurnam: 5:30am On Nov 04, 2013
Okoro2015: What is the disgrace there when a gallant Igbo DPO is seen smiling down the open threats from 6 aboki governors and their platoon of almajiri praise singers?

Again what in the video suggests he heeded to their threats and walked away? First it was "FCT police storms kano lodge and disrupts G7 meeting". When the lie was exposed, this equally unscrupulous claim came out. We are seeing APC's leadership manifesto.

You should be banned forever from this forum....if possible, your IP should also be blacklisted!

You are a total disgrace....I didn't even know the officer is an Ibo man and not that it mattered though.

3 Likes

Re: Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) by Mynd44: 5:34am On Nov 04, 2013
How many versions does this story have?
Re: Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) by OYINBOGOJU(m): 5:34am On Nov 04, 2013
If i were one of the policemen that followed the DPO, i will say it to his face that

"Oga never in my life will i follow you on a mission"

1 Like

Re: Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 04, 2013
eboes again!
Re: Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) by Desric(m): 5:39am On Nov 04, 2013
Royal Roy:

What has Igbo Dpo and Aboki Governors got to do with the topic now.

You better go get some oil and wankkk yourself off if your fingers dey itch you.

Piece of human Waste !!!
Don't mind that f*cktard, his brain is seriously shaking. Igbo this Aboki that, I am sure if this thing happens in the south East with all their Governors intact except Rochas, that DPO would have arrested them.

1 Like

Re: Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) by wablet(m): 6:07am On Nov 04, 2013
Chai, see power...see submission!!!
Re: Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) by Wsdm: 6:23am On Nov 04, 2013
Mynd_44: How many versions does this story have?
Just one; a stooge of Jonathan draconian leadership stepped into the meeting of 5 elected governors uninvited to infringe on their right of freedom of association as enshrined in Nigerias constitution.

3 Likes

Re: Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) by Mynd44: 6:29am On Nov 04, 2013
Wsdm:
Just one; a stooge of Jonathan draconian leadership stepped into the meeting of 5 elected governors uninvited to infringe on their right of freedom of association as enshrined in Nigerias constitution.
I saw another one last night.

Oh well....
Re: Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) by danny301: 6:41am On Nov 04, 2013

Is that how gallant people smile stupidly in your village?

1 Like

Re: Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) by 99100(m): 6:43am On Nov 04, 2013
Desric: Don't mind that f*cktard, his brain is seriously shaking. Igbo this Aboki that, I am sure if this thing happens in the south East with all their Governors intact except Rochas, that DPO would have arrested them.
Do you think an ordinary DPO(Just CSP) can arrest governors?
#just asking#
Re: Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) by Mynd44: 6:45am On Nov 04, 2013
99/100:

Do you think an ordinary DPO can arrest governors?
#just asking#
A Nigerian governor under the present laws cannot be arrested due to the "immunity clause"
Re: Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) by dridowu: 6:52am On Nov 04, 2013
Yet to watch d video , so no comment
Re: Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) by omenka(m): 7:02am On Nov 04, 2013

^^ There goes an errant spermatozoa. Smh.
Re: Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) by labiyemmy(m): 7:06am On Nov 04, 2013
Since their mission is to take over PDP, why cant they just join APC and take over APC since they are finding it hard to do so in PDP? At least they are the same bunch.
Re: Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) by collynzo2(m): 7:07am On Nov 04, 2013
What were they discussing in that meeting? How to further line up their already overbloated pockets?
Re: Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) by Gorrbachev: 7:07am On Nov 04, 2013
The President is a pretender. He becomes active and decisive anytime his 2015 ambition is threatened and becomes timid when its time to face corruption and other problems. If he has the guts, why doesn't he declare these governors coup plotters and detain them for some days. Just walking around hopelessly, embarrassing the office of the President.
Re: Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) by labiyemmy(m): 7:07am On Nov 04, 2013
Wsdm:

Really.Contrary to the rulings of a court of law.
Re: Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) by collynzo2(m): 7:09am On Nov 04, 2013
Desric: Don't mind that f*cktard, his brain is seriously shaking. Igbo this Aboki that, I am sure if this thing happens in the south East with all their Governors intact except Rochas, that DPO would have arrested them.
So only Rochas has immunity clause amongst all the eastern governors? APC is wonderful
Re: Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 04, 2013
Royal Roy:

What has Igbo D.P.O and Aboki Governors got to do with the topic now.

Piece of human Waste !!!
gurnam:

You should be banned forever from this forum....if possible, your IP should also be blacklisted!

You are a total disgrace....I didn't even know the officer is an Ibo man and not that it mattered though.
omenka:

^^ There goes an errant spermatozoa. Smh.

Idiottas. Checkout my signature and do the needful.
Re: Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) by mascot87(m): 8:22am On Nov 04, 2013

The sperm that brought about your existence is an infected weed sperm
Re: Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) by njuwo(m): 9:03am On Nov 04, 2013
Gorrbachev: The President is a pretender. He becomes active and decisive anytime his 2015 ambition is threatened and becomes timid when its time to face corruption and other problems. If he has the guts, why doesn't he declare these governors coup plotters and detain them for some days. Just walking around hopelessly, embarrassing the office of the President.
If d president is a pretender then d country is a pretenders. No b me talk am o. Checkout d nxt comment after mine
Re: Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) by ebukaOtika(m): 9:22am On Nov 04, 2013
njuwo: If d president is a pretender then d country is a pretenders. No b me talk am o. Checkout d nxt comment after mine

What is the Plural of "Is" ?
PLEASE
Re: Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) by Gorrbachev: 9:35am On Nov 04, 2013
njuwo: If d president is a pretender then d country is a pretenders. No b me talk am o. Checkout d nxt comment after mine

He duped Nigerians using the shoeless and humble beginning rhetoric. he is a passive opportunist.
Re: Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 04, 2013
mascot87:
The sperm that brought about your existence is an infected weed sperm

Today is indeed great. Spoilt market for APC olodos. Join ur colleagues and hug the nearest live transformer or stand in front of Oshodi train.

Agu tawakwaa gi akpa.
Re: Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 04, 2013
G7-Mostly second term governors trying to blackmail their way into continued relevance or helpless stooges. The frequency of the meetings shows how increasingly desperate they are. GEJ hasn't even started with them yet.
Re: Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video) by keyremotes(m): 10:40am On Nov 04, 2013
Do these silly men think they will remain in those positions for ever?
Shame on them a thousand times over.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Exploration Of Crude Oil First Started In Oloibiri, Owerri Or Around Ondo State? / A Perfect Reply To Asari Dokubo's Threat Of War If Gej Loses. / Photos/video How The Indians Welcomed GMB & How They Welcomed Kenya's President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.