Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Which Is The Most Regarded/Used Clock-time? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which Is The Most Regarded/Used Clock-time? (623 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Most Regarded/Used Clock-time? by McStoic(m): 5:51am On Nov 04, 2013
Folks, dunno how to phrase the question. But i meant to find out what you people think is the likeliest time we respect; talk of catching up on appointments, going to church, going to school, going to offices, seminars, interviews etc? I just woke up this morning and was mulling on the way I have to abide by the clock every morning, especially on Mondays, while preparing for office........I go with 8.00am closely seconded by 10.00am. Feel free to add yours.
Re: Which Is The Most Regarded/Used Clock-time? by Lovetinz(m): 9:07am On Nov 04, 2013
If you mean Peak Period, Its 2pm.
Thats when phone networks are at their busiest
which is a good reflection of how much other activities are going on.
Re: Which Is The Most Regarded/Used Clock-time? by McStoic(m): 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2013
Lovetinz: If you mean Peak Period, Its 2pm.
Thats when phone networks are at their busiest
which is a good reflection of how much other activities are going on.
Hmmm......really? Oya more responses o my pple dem....lol.
Re: Which Is The Most Regarded/Used Clock-time? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
Offices, elections, sch etc start by 8am.
Followed by 10 am

(1) (Reply)

Why Ancient Wisdom Matters In The Modern World / deleted / Is Nairaland A Reflection Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.