Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,320 members, 7,850,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:09 PM

Blackrevolution: Heavens Knows I Could Give P Diddy An Hour Standing Ovation!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blackrevolution: Heavens Knows I Could Give P Diddy An Hour Standing Ovation!!! (866 Views)

Saraki Gets Standing Ovation In House Of Reps (photos) / A "Standing Ovation" For Mr President / Buhari Knows I Am In Daura APC - Pastor Tunde Bakare (read Full Interview) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackrevolution: Heavens Knows I Could Give P Diddy An Hour Standing Ovation!!! by BlackRevolution(m): 9:49am On Nov 04, 2013
Heavens knows I could give P Diddy an hour standing ovation for this!!! They depicts black women as slaves, but behold!! Black Women mothered all races!!!

P Diddy Racism Controversy!!!
Here we go once more!!!
Over the weekend, the entrepreneur created a heated squabble after he posted a picture of a black woman standing tall in the middle of a group of white women, seemingly praiseful via his Instagram account!!!

Diddy captioned the photo with, “As it Should Be!!!!!!! [hashtag] BlackisBeautiful”

Some of the 8,000+ comments that ensued, of course, were filled with allegations that Diddy is a racist and that the photo itself promoted division, not unity.
what are your thoughts!!!

Re: Blackrevolution: Heavens Knows I Could Give P Diddy An Hour Standing Ovation!!! by Howmanage: 9:50am On Nov 04, 2013
Thought provoking
Re: Blackrevolution: Heavens Knows I Could Give P Diddy An Hour Standing Ovation!!! by BlackRevolution(m): 10:00am On Nov 04, 2013
Couldn't care for that!!! Needed conscious people's thoughts not some bootlicking fellows!!!
Re: Blackrevolution: Heavens Knows I Could Give P Diddy An Hour Standing Ovation!!! by Dpeacemaker101: 10:14am On Nov 04, 2013
And that is what it is, Diddy is 101% right. If any black person does not see his or her self this way, then the person is not worth being a black.
Re: Blackrevolution: Heavens Knows I Could Give P Diddy An Hour Standing Ovation!!! by Bukkyade: 10:19am On Nov 04, 2013
Sometimes, I wonder why some black people don't appreciate themselves. If not for anything,but for the reason that a black person can change the colour of their skin to white, but the white can never turn black no matter what you use and what doctor you visit. We are rare people, and specially made by Oluwa. Am proud to be black any day and anytime.
Re: Blackrevolution: Heavens Knows I Could Give P Diddy An Hour Standing Ovation!!! by Dibiachukwu: 11:09am On Nov 04, 2013
The rebellious black (Israelite) woman is not anything. She is full of sin. She argues and is totally out of order. Until the black woman takes her proper order; which is under her man. And the black man takes his order; under Christ. And Christ is already in order; which is under God almighty. Black (Israelite) people, would continue to be a mockery upon the earth; that naturally belongs to them.

Isaiah 3
16 Moreover the LORD saith, Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, and
walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they
go, and making a tinkling with their feet:
17 Therefore the LORD will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the
daughters of Zion, and the LORD will discover their secret parts.
18 In that day the Lord will take away the bravery of their tinkling
ornaments about their feet, and their cauls, and their round tires like the
moon,
19 The chains, and the bracelets, and the mufflers,
20 The bonnets, and the ornaments of the legs, and the headbands, and the
tablets, and the earrings,
21 The rings, and nose jewels,
22 The changeable suits of apparel, and the mantles, and the wimples, and the
crisping pins,
23 The glasses, and the fine linen, and the hoods, and the vails.
24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be
stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness;
and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of
beauty.
25 Thy men shall fall by the sword, and thy mighty in the war.
26 And her gates shall lament and mourn; and she being desolate shall sit
upon the ground.

1 Corinthians 11:3
But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man,[a] and the head of Christ is God

Proverbs 7

2 Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye.

But your churches say; The old testament has been done away with. This is what Christ said

Mat 5:17-18
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not
come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one
tittle
shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Calm During A Robery / 5 Questions For Apc / Soyinka’s Odyssey And Nigeria’s Destiny By Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.