Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Skuki Peeshaun Leaves Tattoo Shop In Pain - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skuki Peeshaun Leaves Tattoo Shop In Pain (25115 Views)

[PHOTO] See Skuki's Peeshaun Grab Girls Butts In Kenyan Club / Skuki Peeshaun Kissing A South Africa Dancer (Picture) / ’i’m Dying For Chidinma Of Projectfame! Skuki’s Peeshaun Confesses! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skuki Peeshaun Leaves Tattoo Shop In Pain by Andyblaze: 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
freecocoa: Some people be thinking they are smart when the joke is actually on them, or is it that such people have no sense of humor whatsoever.

How can these set of people not see that andyblaze's comment was just for laugh?

ITK na serious disease sha.
Thank You my dear. Thats why i just ignore most of them. I am on Nl to create and have fun and aint no one holding me back o.
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Leaves Tattoo Shop In Pain by DECOtech(m): 7:02am On Nov 05, 2013
Andyblaze: Good thing he ran away because if he had stayed, it for pained him so much he will be angry and slap the drawer. Then the drawer will slap him back, then fight will start, then nigerians and turkeys will start to fought, Then war will start arounds the world, then we will all went extinct
Chai! ...na papa n mama born this one sef oh!
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Leaves Tattoo Shop In Pain by Niyisnoop(m): 7:05am On Nov 05, 2013
ghettodreamz:

Not sure if your a Christian or not, I guess you must be a Muslim (hint from your username-Ruq 4 Ruqayat? )

Well, for the Christians, Leviticus 19:28 says it all.

What does Levitcus 19 : 27 says? and are you practising that?
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Leaves Tattoo Shop In Pain by Esdb(m): 8:32am On Nov 05, 2013
Promhize:

What has tatoo got to do with hell. Free ur mind
Read ur bible dude chck Numbers.
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Leaves Tattoo Shop In Pain by WhoDeyThere(m): 8:39am On Nov 05, 2013
Andyblaze: Good thing he ran away because if he had stayed, it for pained him so much he will be angry and slap the drawer. Then the drawer will slap him back, then fight will start, then nigerians and turkeys will start to fought, Then war will start arounds the world, then we will all went extinct
you aя̩̥̊ε a murderer... Killing english at will.
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Leaves Tattoo Shop In Pain by ini4brandon(m): 9:24am On Nov 05, 2013
serious? No wonder it made front page
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Leaves Tattoo Shop In Pain by Teeders(m): 9:44am On Nov 05, 2013
For tv dem go dey form like say dem get liver..who send am.....:p tongue
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Leaves Tattoo Shop In Pain by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 05, 2013
igbsam:
If that part of not meant for the present generation, then i guess all the christian practices of today be abolished. Eg, passover, holy communion, etc just to mention a few. May God open your inner eyes.

Seriously, I don't know how to argue much, if those u aforementioned are commandments, and are still in practice In our present time so as to SKIP HELL, as your previous surbodinate emphasize that having a tattoo automatically gives u a one-way ticket to hell and was quick to quote LEVITICuS, why leave other commandments out which each and everyone of you is guilty of. Does that make u a candidate of hell.

I will appreciate if u can break it down. Am not an atheist, but I am already seeing myself on that path. i only want answers to some mind bugging questions. I refuse to swallow anything anyone tries to shove down my throat. And if that is what u refer to as not having inner eyes, i beg to differ...
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Leaves Tattoo Shop In Pain by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 05, 2013
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Leaves Tattoo Shop In Pain by Tbken: 11:25am On Nov 05, 2013
napolie: .

Was that part of the scripture referring to our present generation? If yes, you can as well fulfill all the commandment in the old testament, don't leave any out. Hypocrites angry
datz ma nigguh..dos pple just carve out the ones they like or tink they can kip and leave odas...anyway datz pharisees for you...
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Leaves Tattoo Shop In Pain by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 05, 2013
Nairaland is becoming a waste of Mb these days..

**Tears and dump thread in the bin**

angry
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Leaves Tattoo Shop In Pain by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 11:59am On Nov 05, 2013
We live in a world where provoking God is the order of the day
Re: Skuki Peeshaun Leaves Tattoo Shop In Pain by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ficco:

People should desist from this tatoo of a thing especially our celebrities. It is evil and God condems it.

hey!abeg, which part of d bible or Qur'an e dey say "i will shower my wrath on wearers of ink" or "condemned are those wit artwrk on dia body" ? tell me make i go read am!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NaetoC Beats-up Blogger At DJ Neptune's Wedding In Lagos / Bob Marley Day 2013 - Tribute To A Legend / Angela Okorie Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today, Shares Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.