Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,717 members, 7,834,369 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead (22232 Views)

Tribunal Sacks Taraba Speaker / Taraba Speaker Dead / Taraba Speaker Gbana Reportedly Impeached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead by Japhtee(m): 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2013
He refused to allow duely elected governor back to his sit. Little did he know dat he wil be out from office first.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead by Lilimax(f): 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2013
Brief illness again angry
Re: Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead by zonax(m): 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2013
veave: HIV has turned to brief illness eh... God is watching o...
angry angry angry angry angry rip oga speaker...
If I may ask, na you give am HIV or are you his doctor?

1 Like

Re: Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead by lovat(m): 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2013
freecocoa: What do they mean by his age being unknown at this time? Like for real?

May he RIP if he deserves to.

Of course Naija Politicians and Footballers have something in common. If in doubt ask OBJ or Taiye Taiwo
Re: Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead by stagger: 1:09pm On Nov 04, 2013
Hmm, he probably got something slipped in his drink or food. Too bad.
Re: Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead by MrAboki: 1:09pm On Nov 04, 2013
Blame Suntai... grin

Shey na this guy wey no gree make Suntai be Governor.. Now ehn don kpoof, Suntai still dey chill.. grin

Life is indeed a female dog.
Re: Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead by chibaba87(m): 1:10pm On Nov 04, 2013
Dis is unfortunate,RIP oga speaker
Re: Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead by MrAboki: 1:10pm On Nov 04, 2013
freecocoa: What do they mean by his age being unknown at this time? Like for real?

May he RIP if he deserves to.

His MRI test came back inconclusive... grin
Re: Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead by vivavik(f): 1:11pm On Nov 04, 2013
What ever he has done, doesn't give any1 the right to kill him, going by the speculation though. He who kills by the sword must surely die by it. May ur gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead by Caseless: 1:11pm On Nov 04, 2013
oke_chukwu: I have been trying to put this news across to naira landers since 9.30am but could not, if i may ask how does one initiate news on naira land forum.R.I.P to the dead
go to d relevant section, check d top right corner of d page, u'd see 'create topic', click on it , copy d news frm d original page/site dat has d news and paste on the textfield of nairaland new topic u've opened already.
Re: Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead by firefox4th(m): 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
Thats niaja politics.RIP. Haruna Tsokwa.
Re: Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead by FYB(m): 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
Kings@77:
I think Taraba State needs deliverance. First it was the Governor who escaped death by the whiskers,now the Speaker but unfortunately he couldn't escape. R.I.P
na wow 4 you oo
Re: Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead by funnyx(m): 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2013
And they killed him eventually......
Re: Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead by FoxyOsamadeen(m): 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2013
Aromas:

Are you happy that you're the next toooooooooooooo

We all will die someday...

I am not happy, I only had the feeling it was going to come to this someday. Now the emoticons you see are those of mixed reactions or how else do you want me to react to someone I don't know that just died?
Re: Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead by janeso(f): 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2013
Rip to the dead
Re: Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead by ajoskele(m): 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2013
Taraba State----the state of poltical agony!
Re: Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead by oasis01(m): 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2013
What will it profit a man to gain the whole "political power" nd lose his life.RIP sir,let the right thing be done in Taraba.
Re: Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead by Wolef7(m): 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2013
RIP to the deceased.
PS; We shall all die...... Whether a politician or an ordinary man.
God is watching us all in 4D.
Re: Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead by comradefeez: 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2013
RIP
Re: Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead by Feelinso(m): 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2013
Am new to nairaland
Re: Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead by Jabioro: 1:33pm On Nov 04, 2013
RIP...to the dead.,in Taraba house of Assembly who next?
Re: Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2013
RIP Sir. And to think that its his so called friends and colleagues that would start lobbying for as his replacement tongue
Re: Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead by Sec5(m): 1:54pm On Nov 04, 2013
Why are u guys taking on the late speaker? He fought galantly to ensure that Taraba state is not governed by proxy.Is that not his offence? I fear if Nigeria will ever get better with youths forgetful as ours!

1 Like

Re: Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 04, 2013
venorite: One by one dey Don dey die... ..Motherfu*kers looting us dry... .Na so all of them go die without enjoying their Ill gotten wealth

Dude, what is this thing you have, that every one in authority is looting dry! Even in this harmattan?

I personally choose to take this news with a pinch of salt?
Re: Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead by litetias(m): 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
Feelinso: Am new to nairaland
Welcome to animal kingdom. As for the dead I hope he's in a better place but really anywhere else is better than this rollercoaster we mistake for life.
Re: Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead by eagleeye2: 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2013
veave: HIV has turned to brief illness eh... God is watching o...
angry angry angry angry angry rip oga speaker...
At least you just confirmed that you have tested positive to it. Eyah, hope you are taking your ARVs seriously.
Re: Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead by iykemoney90(m): 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2013
Suntai has some explaination to do
Re: Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead by gbadexy(m): 2:20pm On Nov 04, 2013
Rip speaker.
Taraba again! Even if he died of natural death, it would be hard to think otherwise with the power tussle going on in the state.
I expect more casualty as the show continues.
Re: Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead by maasoap(m): 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2013
bionicdude: .since he was d one that did not want suntai in office now who is more healthy grin ;Dno one knows tomorrow
And he shouldn't have opposed Suntai because "no one knows tomorrow". Clap for yourself.
Re: Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead by everyday: 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2013
Make those evil politicians dey die one by one
Re: Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead by Bobby4090: 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2013
So he ironically died before Suntai. This shows that life does not belong to human beings. The same Speaker that was mocking Suntai that he Suntai should go back to USA to continue his treatment is the same person that died like a fowl. He the Speaker wasn't happy when Suntai came back.Whether Suntai was fully well or not, Mr Speaker refused to even rejoice that God spared Suntai's life.He the Speaker was more interested in power grab and sharing the loots with the greedy and ungrateful acting Governor.

Now God has shown them that even the unfully well Suntai they laugh at can out live them by 30 years good years. The lesson here is that we should not rejoice over any man's problems because worse things can happen to us if we are not careful.

I hope the Acting Governor is taking note too.
Re: Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead by ngona(f): 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2013
Temismith: shocked
. Poison? That's not a good one,full of suspicion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives President Of Niger Republic (see Pictures). / Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw / Court Dismisses Certificate Suit Against Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.