Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,699 members, 7,813,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

What's With Omotola Ekeinde? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What's With Omotola Ekeinde? (2665 Views)

Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Omotola Ekeinde Celebrates 20 Years On Stage In Lavish Ceremony In Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's With Omotola Ekeinde? by Quesera: 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2008
At the Genevieve pink ball at the expocenter, Eko Hotel Victoria Island Lagos allegedlly witnessed a bitter exchange of words between Genevieve Nnaji and Omotola Jolade Ekeinde.
An observer made the mistake of asking one of them if all was well between them,
Genevieve replied

`me I don`t have any problem with Omotola ask her,
I have better things to do

Omotola angrily retorted

`Genevieve is a small girl'

Omotola said ,when she started collecting awards Genevieve was not yet an actress.

Genevieve said ,I did not like the way Omototola always looked down on me.

`You are a small girl' ( Omotola hollers )

`I don't have your time' ( Genevieve replies )

What's with Omotola?

Did Regina Askia or Liz Benson confront her when she reigned in the Nineties?

Re: What's With Omotola Ekeinde? by jekkad: 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2008
i hate it when people want to impose their opinions on others,just like you're trying to do now ,poster

no wonder nobody has replied ur thread

your topic should be wats with omotola and genevieve and stop been one sided,afterall this is a 2005 story,please get us new ones

Afterall genny would have said sthg that warranted that response from omotola,and omotola would have said sthg that annoyed genny ,so which ever way both of them r stupid for making a big fool out of them selves in public
Re: What's With Omotola Ekeinde? by Quesera: 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2008
jek_kad:

no wonder nobody has replied your thread

YOU MAY HAVE BEEN THE ONE RESTRAINING THE RESPONSES.

GET OFF MY THREAD, JERK HEAD!
Re: What's With Omotola Ekeinde? by jekkad: 2:30pm On Jul 12, 2008
Que sera:

YOU MAY HAVE BEEN THE ONE RESTRAINING THE RESPONSES.

GET OFF MY THREAD, JERK HEAD!

ROTFLMSGBO grin

idiot like u,check out d time i replied and d time u posted dis dumb thread,u'll see dat i was d one dat came to save ur dumb hide by trying to post,idiot

come and take me out from here let me watch u,goat grin
Re: What's With Omotola Ekeinde? by shuppie(f): 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2008
LMAO,
@jek kad u re cracking me up seriously,
u re wicked o,
goat sha, grin grin grin
Re: What's With Omotola Ekeinde? by jekkad: 11:34pm On Jul 12, 2008
shuppie:

LMAO,
@jek kad u re cracking me up seriously,
u re wicked o,
goat sha,  grin grin grin

sweetheart no mind me jare,see me see poster ooooo,i no even curse her na so she open dat her omo ireke mouth dey yarn nonsense grin

all dis small small pikin wey still dey shit for their pampers(poster for example) ,them no go allow jek_kad hear word sad grin
Re: What's With Omotola Ekeinde? by Quesera: 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2008
[/b]
jek_kad:

all this small small pikin wey still dey shit for their pampers. them no go allow jek_kad hear word

IS THIS BARBIE DOLL TALKING ABOUT PAMPERS?

YOUR LANGUAGE SHOWS YOUR STATE OF MIND, (PATHETIC TODDLER TRYING TO RUN).

GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN THE USE OF ENGLISH.

PERSONA NON GRATA!
Re: What's With Omotola Ekeinde? by jekkad: 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2008
Que sera:

[/b]
IS THIS BARBIE DOLL TALKING ABOUT PAMPERS?

YOUR LANGUAGE SHOWS YOUR STATE OF MIND, (PATHETIC TODDLER TRYING TO RUN).

GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN THE USE OF ENGLISH.

PERSONA NON GRATA!

hehehehe no wonder you're in dying need of a man wt a heart to love,who will want to date a woman that spews idiocy wt d brains of an over riped retard grin

abeg go and rest jooooo,yaba left retard like u grin grin
Re: What's With Omotola Ekeinde? by CH3COO(m): 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2008
why are you two flaring your tempers like two girls on their period. stop fighting.
Re: What's With Omotola Ekeinde? by Quesera: 8:57pm On Jul 13, 2008
THANKS TO NAIRALAND, I FOUND MYSELF A CUTIE.

MEN, HE IS FINE.

NOW THAT'S SOMETHING NO WOMAN WILL CALL YOU.

REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE CALLED HOPELESS? THAT'S RIGHT.

YOU REALLY ARE. NOW KEEP FLAUNTING IT, slowpoke!
Re: What's With Omotola Ekeinde? by jekkad: 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2008
Que sera:

THANKS TO NAIRALAND, I FOUND MYSELF A CUTIE.

MEN, HE IS FINE.

NOW THAT'S SOMETHING NO WOMAN WILL CALL YOU.

REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE CALLED HOPELESS? THAT'S RIGHT.

YOU REALLY ARE. NOW KEEP FLAUNTING IT, slowpoke!

oh so this little rat still came back  shocked  y wont u find it in nairaland,ofcourse any tom and harry will fall for it because they don't know u

but wait ooo,u mean all those men in nigeria that see u one on one don't recognise u or stop u on d way? that is y u came to nl to get one at all cost? shocked eeeyyyaaaaa sorry eh

when they'll tell u little girls to be wise and not be stupid u people wont hear,now see what your stupidity has landed u into

im very sure that very soon ,u will start hunting down a husband here in nl by fire by  force  grin mumu
Re: What's With Omotola Ekeinde? by sophienwa(f): 12:54am On Jul 14, 2008
you guys grow up abeg!even the insults you guys are throwing at each other are so childish it is embarrassing haba!
Re: What's With Omotola Ekeinde? by uyai(f): 9:29am On Jul 14, 2008
ouch,
Re: What's With Omotola Ekeinde? by AUDIBLE(m): 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2008
Who is the tramp drooling?

I don't see anything wrong with the poster's topic.

Jek whatever, were you raised in a motor park? please leave this thread!
Re: What's With Omotola Ekeinde? by Evanorah(f): 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2008
jek_kad:

when they'll tell u little girls to be wise and not be stupid u people wont hear,now see what your stupidity has landed u into

im very sure that very soon ,u will start hunting down a husband here in nl by fire by force grin mumu

Poor thing, his replies are like those of an 'Agbero'.
Did he have any home training? grin grin grin
Re: What's With Omotola Ekeinde? by AUDIBLE(m): 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2008
Does this type of human being possess home training?
Guy, you no try. I am ashamed of you.
Re: What's With Omotola Ekeinde? by Evanorah(f): 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2008
@ Poster

My dear, I think Omotola is egocentric. I guess she should admit Genevieve is the 'In-girl'
Re: What's With Omotola Ekeinde? by AUDIBLE(m): 8:00pm On Jul 14, 2008
What's good, Evanorah, wink
Re: What's With Omotola Ekeinde? by tpia: 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2008
why must everything be do or die with Nigerians. Cant you agree to disagree.

They were both fighting, yet supporters of one want to beat up supporters of the other.

And who's to say the report is even true?

same thing with politics. undecided

The Nigerian movie industry needs to look for more stars instead of only promoting the same set of people all the time.

How often do you hear people fighting over western actors and actresses. Some folks like Tom Cruise, others prefer mel Gibson. Some like Lindsay Lohan, others prefer Hillary Duff/Rachel McAdams. Will Smith vs Denzel.

Point is, everyone has their preferences and no need to start attacking someone just because she's not on your list of favorites.
Re: What's With Omotola Ekeinde? by ladyu1: 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2008
AUDIBLE:

Who is the tramp drooling?

I don't see anything wrong with the poster's topic.

Jek whatever, were you raised in a motor park? please leave this thread!

if u think jek_kad was raised  in a motor park(and im jek_kad) then you're the best buffoon this forum has ever produced ,idiot

Evanorah:

who is d agbero here?fool that can't differentiate between a man and a woman,if u had home training im very sure u would have stopped d quarell maturedly instead of acting like a two timing swine,adding fuel to d fire,toad

Evanorah:

see d grammar sef?using did instead of does,and shes here talking about home training,who is d agbero here sef,u or me,wt your terrible english i would definitely give u d highest credit of an agbero
u should be ashamed of your dumb skull for not being wise enough to know that i jek_kad ,am a woman,fool

AUDIBLE:

Does this type of human being possess home training?
Guy, you no try.  I am ashamed of you.

since u possess d so called home training y not act like one and ignore me since i lack home training,making a fool out of my manners signifies that you're d well produced phaggot we r talking about here,pot calling kettle black ,cow grin

tpia:

why must everything be do or die with Nigerians. Cant you agree to disagree.

They were both fighting, yet supporters of one want to beat up supporters of the other.

And who's to say the report is even true?

same thing with politics. undecided

The Nigerian movie industry needs to look for more stars instead of only promoting the same set of people all the time.

How often do you hear people fighting over western actors and actresses. Some folks like Tom Cruise, others prefer mel Gibson. Some like Lindsay Lohan, others prefer Hillary Duff/Rachel McAdams. Will Smith vs Denzel.

Point is, everyone has their preferences and no need to start attacking someone just because she's not on your list of favorites.

don't mind them my dear,if they read wt their eyes they would have noticed that i did not insult d poster @ d beginning.i only started insulting her when she called me jerk head,and they r here replying thrash

@Audible and Evanorah

u guys should continue spewing your idiocy on this thread,i wonder who lacks training instead of u to come wt peace you're here wt your dumb selves , acting like prematured kids feeling matured,swines grin grin
Re: What's With Omotola Ekeinde? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2008
Haba, Seun don ban you again?

Na wa for this woman oo!
Re: What's With Omotola Ekeinde? by ladyu1: 11:09pm On Jul 14, 2008
michelin89:

Haba, Seun don ban you again?

Na wa for this woman oo!

sweetheart kiss how is u doing kiss my dear werrin person go do grin cheesy
Re: What's With Omotola Ekeinde? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 14, 2008
lady u:

sweetheart kiss how is u doing kiss my dear werrin person go do grin cheesy

I dey fine. Why u nor use JK?
Re: What's With Omotola Ekeinde? by ladyu1: 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2008
michelin89:

I dey fine. Why u nor use JK?

my dear ,i don tire for JK jare,this one na my id before before,i just re.activate am
Re: What's With Omotola Ekeinde? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 14, 2008
lady u:

my dear ,i don tire for JK jare,this one na my id before before,i just re.activate am

Me I use anagrams!

ClimieNH89 - banned

Nihil-ce-M - still active!
Re: What's With Omotola Ekeinde? by Slyjay1(m): 9:53am On Jul 15, 2008
@ poster,its ok. we are all 1 family.
Re: What's With Omotola Ekeinde? by dellyzee: 4:48pm On Jul 15, 2008
una dey fight,omotola and genny no even knw say una dey exist. well sha make una take am easy o! poster? post well next time u hear!
Re: What's With Omotola Ekeinde? by jkpretty(f): 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2008
The poster was rather too one sided, they both threw words at eachother, so why shld u count one mild while the other harsh. Infact the topic should have been "what's with Genevieve", cos first answer matters alot. Gosh. . . what's the "me i don't know o" like a dummy.

aside that sef @ Poster
Were u there? were u the one interviewing them? Or the camera man? . . .lol
Re: What's With Omotola Ekeinde? by ladyu1: 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2008
jkpretty:

The poster was rather too one sided, they both threw words at eachother, so why shld u count one mild while the other harsh. Infact the topic should have been "what's with Genevieve", because first answer matters alot. Gosh. . . what's the "me i don't know o" like a dummy.

aside that sef @ Poster
Were u there? were u the one interviewing them? Or the camera man? . . .lol

abi ooo jk ,dis was exactly wat i told her before she started calling me jerk head

its not as if i insulted her,i even answered her question ,and d other two audible and evanorah just poured out their stupidity on me,nonsense
Re: What's With Omotola Ekeinde? by Raymond88(m): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2008
Rumors, rumors. . .and Tom Cruise is DEAD!! grin
Re: What's With Omotola Ekeinde? by jkpretty(f): 5:41pm On Jul 15, 2008
lady u:

abi ooo jk ,this was exactly what i told her before she started calling me jerk head

its not as if i insulted her,i even answered her question ,and d other two audible and evanorah just poured out their stupidity on me,nonsense

Don't mind the poster jare cheesy Na u win! grin grin
Re: What's With Omotola Ekeinde? by oneluvb55(f): 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2010
whether good or bad.
omot is mine

(1) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw- 12 Years Of Marriage Ends / Oh My World! Baby With Six Legs Born In Pakistan!!! / Eyah Pictures! Kanye West Made Kim Kardashian Pump Petrol In His Car! Dbanj Nko?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.