Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah (38723 Views)

Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking / Uche Jumbo And Her Son (nice Photo) / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by whatever90(f): 2:30am On Nov 17, 2008
uche is prettier,jackie's got big eyes,big hands and other ,midget qualities

uche too is on the heavy side but shes got a good shape

Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by PDF: 1:25pm On Mar 04, 2009
Jombo men! Jombo,

Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by ajah1(f): 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2009
Jackie for me all the way.
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2009
whatever90:

uche is prettier,jackie's got big eyes,big hands and other ,midget qualities

uche too is on the heavy side but shes got a good shape

You don talk am. Even if she has got the body, she still has a nice shape and her clothes dey fit am.
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by DeReloaded: 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2009
Jackie is really cute. Love her eyes. She's getting big though for some reason

Uche is okay. Slimmer Ini sef is still better than her though
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by Omolola1(f): 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2009
Ini ke, Uche is better than Ini far, far, if u see Ini now, she has totally lost her shape, she is now on the fat side

Jackie is pretty but Uche is prettier.
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by DeReloaded: 3:00am On Mar 06, 2009
Um I believe I said Slim Ini is better than Uche. Even fat, she has a prettier face. Jackie is prettier than both of them however
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2009
DeReloaded:

Um I believe I said Slim Ini is better than Uche. Even fat, she has a prettier face. Jackie is prettier than both of them however

Not at all. na na

Facially Ini, Uche and Jackie. This last girl is just too overrated. Ini competes with Genevieve, Omotola and Stella when it comes to facial beauty.
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by MrCrackles(m): 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2009
Both of them are fugly!!
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by chamotex(m): 7:37pm On Mar 10, 2009
Neither!

They are both fat bums but i'll manage Jackie sha
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by DisGuy: 11:50pm On Mar 12, 2009
actually all naija actress are fat nowadays, some of them just forget themselves
instead of maintaining the figure that people love them for, they just heap more on like
pig

with all the gyms in naija haba!
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2009
Both of them are on the same level.
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by lovistic: 6:43am On Dec 07, 2009
Oh not again. That Uche Jombo girl has nothing at all Jackie Appiah. Jackie beats her hands down from looks to talent.
Uche is obessed and extremely short. I think the shortest in the industry. She is a midget. Uche and I ni shouldn't be compared to Jackie Appiah. That is a big insult to Jackie Appiah. Those 2 local champions are far far below her class. Jackie is the most beautiful actress Africa ever met. Take it or leave it. But if u disagree, it is your own problem. Uche and Ini are just too overrated by Nigerians. They hate to accept that other nationals have better and most beautiful actresses than they do.

Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by lovistic: 6:49am On Dec 07, 2009
More

Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by lovistic: 6:53am On Dec 07, 2009
More

Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by lovistic: 6:59am On Dec 07, 2009
More pics

Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by lovistic: 7:04am On Dec 07, 2009
Can a woman look more beautiful than this.

Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by lovistic: 7:15am On Dec 07, 2009
More pics

Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:14am On Dec 07, 2009
who started this silly thread?
JACKIE JACKIE JACKIE!!!!!
uche jombo isnt even that cute, she is okay, and that is when made up ONLY.

@ lovistic
can you please stop posting those same pics on every thread.
and acting, uche jombo CAN act.
and what does height have to do with anything? ehh? maybe its that she is on the bigger side that makes her look that short, but i dont believe she is as short as youre tryna make it seem.
to me, Ini Edo is beautiful and CAN be compared to jackie in acting and in looks. you will be surprised that some people might favor ini more than jackie. i can just see it that way.
anyway, you can compliment someone but not going as far as to insult the other people, hitting FAR below the belt.
it makes you no better than the people you are calling classless.
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 07, 2009
Jackie Appiah.
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by lovistic: 11:48am On Dec 07, 2009
@ The- Amaka, Go back to the beginning of the thread and see the abusing comments Uche and Genevieve's fans are posting against Jackie just to favor their stars. What i said was nothing compared to theirs. What i said was my opinion anyway. And about comparing Ini to Jackie, only few things can be compared though i agree Ini is also quite beautiful. Like their eyes, glowing skins and acting skills/abilities. But even before we do the comparisons , let Ini learn how to stand upright and walk well then there can be a little competition.
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by londoner: 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2009
Jackie takes this one, but I prefer Uches acting skills.
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by MissyB1(m): 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2009
Uche it is. In every area, Jackie doesn't come close.
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by Jennyfa(f): 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2009
Jakkie Appiah who try lookin at her wen she has no make ups on or wen she is cryin al of una wey talk say she fine wld tink twice bt uche wit or witot make up she is d bomb wen she is cryin she jus looks lik a doll dat she is
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by DisGuy: 12:43am On Dec 08, 2009
Jennyfa:

Jakkie Appiah who try lookin at her wen she has no make ups on or[b] wen she is cryin al of una wey talk say she fine wld tink twic[/b]e bt uche wit or witot make up she is d bomb wen she is cryin she jus looks lik a doll dat she is

are people suppose to look their best crying? undecided

naija people like beef sha
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by THEAMAKA1: 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2009
lovistic:

@ The- Amaka, Go back to the beginning of the thread and see the abusing comments Uche and Genevieve's fans are posting against Jackie just to favor their stars. What i said was nothing compared to theirs. What i said was my opinion anyway. And about comparing Ini to Jackie, only few things can be compared though i agree Ini is also quite beautiful. Like their eyes, glowing skins and acting skills/abilities. But even before we do the comparisons , let Ini learn how to stand upright and walk well then there can be a little competition.
what abusing comments?
dont let your love for Jackie blind you just because they werent picking her.
i think you need glasses, no one was abusing her.
YOU did the MOST abuse among anyone here.
so keep those comments to yourself.
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by whitesturd(f): 6:31pm On Dec 08, 2009
i think jakkie is very pretty and very cute too
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by hauler: 9:06pm On Dec 08, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

who started this silly thread?
JACKIE JACKIE JACKIE!!!!!
uche jombo isnt even that cute, she is okay, and that is when made up ONLY.

@ lovistic
can you please stop posting those same pics on every thread.
and acting, uche jombo CAN act.
and what does height have to do with anything? ehh? maybe its that she is on the bigger side that makes her look that short, but i dont believe she is as short as youre tryna make it seem.
to me, Ini Edo is beautiful and CAN be compared to jackie in acting and in looks. you will be surprised that some people might favor ini more than jackie. i can just see it that way.
anyway, you can compliment someone but not going as far as to insult the other people, hitting FAR below the belt.
it makes you no better than the people you are calling classless.
Awww, THE AMAKA you have done our forefathers proud, you know what i mean wink wink wink
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 08, 2009
Uche jare. Jackie can't just compete.
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by THEAMAKA1: 1:42am On Dec 09, 2009
@ hauler
can you just chill? ive already given you a peice of my mind plenty of times on several different threads.
so go back and read those and weep. your last 5-6 posts have been dedicated to me. you obsessed prick.
anyway you can keep your petty comments to yourself, cause i know what i am and what im not.
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by OgidiBoy(m): 1:46am On Dec 09, 2009
THE.AMAKA:

@ hauler
can you just chill? ive already given you a peice of my mind plenty of times on several different threads.
so go back and read those and weep.
anyway you can keep your pety comments to yourself, cause i know what i am.

Amaka baby, Where have you been all this time, I've been looking for you for days I missed youkiss kiss
Re: Uche Jumbo Vs Jakkie Appiah by africhika(f): 3:23am On Dec 09, 2009
is this a joke?
jackie is stunning.
uche resembles-- a horse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze, Uti, Toni Payne Disagree With Timi Dakolo’s Post About Marriage / Linda Dominguez Slap From Lanre Nzeribe: Lady Shares More Photos / Taju Now Called Opeyemi: Funke Akindele Gives Update On Young Viral Sensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.