Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Updates From President Jonathan & ASUU Meeting - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Updates From President Jonathan & ASUU Meeting (105215 Views)

Jonathan, ASUU Meeting: Varsity Teachers Still Undecided / Outcome Of Monday's ASUU Meeting: ASUU Members To Decide On FG’S Fresh Offer / ASUU Meeting With Fg To Continue Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates From President Jonathan & ASUU Meeting by phemmyjohnson: 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2013
Emzybrown: you are right meanwhile we are not waiting for official news rather the leaked version, but i hope it wont be positive
. Abi nw! Na cinema version u go see
Re: Updates From President Jonathan & ASUU Meeting by AEyo1(m): 9:58pm On Nov 04, 2013
lastest transfer news--------ASUU rejects fg offer.
Re: Updates From President Jonathan & ASUU Meeting by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 04, 2013
Fynestboi: nt funny angry angry angry
OKAYZ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Updates From President Jonathan & ASUU Meeting by Fynestboi: 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2013
Nani4all:
u de d meeting venue?
Re: Updates From President Jonathan & ASUU Meeting by phemmyjohnson: 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2013
My uncle father's brother inlaw'z cousin niece works
in the president office, he called me and said that "
THEY'RE ROUNDING UP THE MEETING AFTER 3
BOTTLES OF GULDER EACH" and trust me! THEY ARE
DRINKING RESPONSIVELY!!

Re: Updates From President Jonathan & ASUU Meeting by Adehwale: 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
A.Eyo:
lastest transfer news--------ASUU rejects fg offer.
make dem increase bid na
Re: Updates From President Jonathan & ASUU Meeting by yorex2011: 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
heard TCN took power so they had to purchase diesel for gen...good source grin
Re: Updates From President Jonathan & ASUU Meeting by gameboy727(m): 10:01pm On Nov 04, 2013
Nani4all: its either it ends 2day or never
I would rather say later though today is still the best.
Re: Updates From President Jonathan & ASUU Meeting by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2013
Seriously wrapping my WEED and waiting for ASUU nd FG....gringringringringringringrin

Re: Updates From President Jonathan & ASUU Meeting by hyzicbond(m): 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2013
Adehwale:
make dem increase bid na

Re: Updates From President Jonathan & ASUU Meeting by Darey00(m): 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2013
i don't buy dis expensive jokes at all
Re: Updates From President Jonathan & ASUU Meeting by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 04, 2013
phemmy johnson: . Abi nw! Na cinema version u go see
lol grin
Re: Updates From President Jonathan & ASUU Meeting by anitank(f): 10:03pm On Nov 04, 2013
phemmy johnson: My uncle father's brother inlaw'z cousin niece works
in the president office, he called me and said that "
THEY'RE ROUNDING UP THE MEETING AFTER 3
BOTTLES OF GULDER EACH" and trust me! THEY ARE
DRINKING RESPONSIVELY!!
Are u trying to be funny? Cos really u have to try harder
Re: Updates From President Jonathan & ASUU Meeting by Holadokun(m): 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2013
The November 4th meeting between the
Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU
and the President started first with the
Senate president David Mark. In his
statement, he introduced that he was asked
by the president to meet with ASUU as the
intervention was to sort out problems that
has long kept our student out of school.
He continued by saying that the FG have
begged ASUU to go back to school while they
(the government) sort out the problems
amicably.
One of the ASUU Members in the meeting
told our correspondent while on break that
members of the ASUU are not just lecturers
but a government of their own and would
not be intimidate by any body.
We are fighting for the future of our dear
students and nation urging the federal
government to implement the agreement
that was signed since 2009.
It was still gathered that as meeting between
the Senate president ended around 6.00 pm
without conclusion the president himself
broke in and is now in another closed door
meeting with ASUU saying that the strike
must end today.
Let’s wait and see what the final conclusion
will look like.
Re: Updates From President Jonathan & ASUU Meeting by vizboy(m): 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2013
if person meet president of nigeria na so e dey be.

See the way these guyz humble

Re: Updates From President Jonathan & ASUU Meeting by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2013
anitank:
grin grin grin grin why do you have to burst the guys bubble
Re: Updates From President Jonathan & ASUU Meeting by infoscope(m): 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2013
Meeting btw FG/ASUU was successful, both parties declined further interview from journalists. ASUU Leaders to break the final news soon"
Follow www.facebook.com/nigeriannewsportal for real time updates
Re: Updates From President Jonathan & ASUU Meeting by phemmyjohnson: 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2013
anitank:
Are u trying to be sincere wit urself? Cos really, u have 2 try harder... Do u tink dey will call it off 2nite?? ASUU WILL TELL FG THEY WILL REPORT BACK TO THEIR MEMBERZ 1st.. Do you tink I av 2 cry because of ASUU/FG meeting??..
Re: Updates From President Jonathan & ASUU Meeting by Yahoo1(m): 10:07pm On Nov 04, 2013
vizboy: if person meet president of nigeria na so e dey be.

lol.....
Re: Updates From President Jonathan & ASUU Meeting by DonaldGenes(m): 10:08pm On Nov 04, 2013
Una plenty were dey read this post tonight oh abi na student only dey here?
Re: Updates From President Jonathan & ASUU Meeting by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 04, 2013
No newss yet?? Abt 2 go 2 bed now, i hope 2 hear good news in the morning. I jst dey imagine how i go shout when i hear say dem don call off.
Re: Updates From President Jonathan & ASUU Meeting by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:08pm On Nov 04, 2013
Whao! !!
Undergraduates are much on this forum oh
Re: Updates From President Jonathan & ASUU Meeting by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2013
traffic to this page don increase, make una no raise people's BP
Re: Updates From President Jonathan & ASUU Meeting by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 04, 2013
The last person to comment on this post should not forget to Lock the door ooo.....kos me don go sleep...gringringringringringrin

Re: Updates From President Jonathan & ASUU Meeting by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 04, 2013
Sylvyangel: No newss yet?? Abt 2 go 2 bed now, i hope 2 hear good news in the morning. I jst dey imagine how i go shout when i hear say dem don call off.
Good night dearie
Re: Updates From President Jonathan & ASUU Meeting by Yahoo1(m): 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2013
79 min" GGGGOOOOAAAALLLLL!!!!! FINALLY GEJ
finds the Net!!!!
NIGERIA STRIKING LEAGUE FINALS
FG 1 VS 0 ASUU
.......luvly exchange of passes from David mark and
Namadi Sambo...GEJ was jst a Ghost....beautiful
cross from Namadi...Fantastic VOLLEY frm GEJ...
ASUU had no chance tonight...
What A Finish!!!!.....you have to admit John,that was a lovely build up play.

Re: Updates From President Jonathan & ASUU Meeting by Fayrouzz(m): 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
Make them wait till january bfr call off abeg... Xmas dn reach ooo.
Re: Updates From President Jonathan & ASUU Meeting by Sodiq3(m): 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
The meeting is still going on at aso rock-premium times and The nation newspaper..
Re: Updates From President Jonathan & ASUU Meeting by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
Yahoo1: AS MUCH AS I WANT TO? well,what about telling me first if you like PMs?
Fire on,expecting it
Re: Updates From President Jonathan & ASUU Meeting by awodman: 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
vizboy: if person meet president of nigeria na so e dey be.

As in eh..all this guys wey d curse GEJ for here,if dem meet am na so dem go humble kwa

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (35) (Reply)

Sex Scandal: Dr. Aduwo, Ekiti State University Lecturer Caught With Student / Nigeria National Anthem (Old In Use: 1960-1978) / The Best University In Nigeria?