Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Sunrose Consulting Interview!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sunrose Consulting Interview!!! (3161 Views)

Jubett Consulting Interview / Sunrose Consulting Interview On Friday / Sunrose Consulting Calls Interview! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunrose Consulting Interview!!! by herboshedhe(f): 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2013
Good afternoon friends,I just got a text message from sunrose consulting as regarding an interview with them on the 7th of November@NTC HQtrs,Iyaganku,Ibadan...I don't know if anyone here has done interview with them before?and what are the likely questions to expect from them?because I can't remember what I applied for...thanks for your anticipated responses!
Re: Sunrose Consulting Interview!!! by herboshedhe(f): 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2013
herboshedhe: Good afternoon friends,I just got a text message from sunrose consulting as regarding an interview with them on the 7th of November@NTC HQtrs,Iyaganku,Ibadan...I don't know if anyone here has done interview with them before?and what are the likely questions to expect from them?because I can't remember what I applied for...thanks for your anticipated responses!
Re: Sunrose Consulting Interview!!! by gentlepal: 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2013
[quote author=herboshedhe][/quote] their office is in marina bookshop house lagos
Re: Sunrose Consulting Interview!!! by dadebayo1(m): 7:49am On Nov 05, 2013
I also received a message from them. Would definately attend the interview. All the best.
Re: Sunrose Consulting Interview!!! by herboshedhe(f): 10:18am On Nov 05, 2013
d.adebayo:
I also received a message from them. Would definately attend the interview. All the best.
Okay,is yours in ibadan too?I dunno the post I applied for o,hope u can remember yours?
Re: Sunrose Consulting Interview!!! by dadebayo1(m): 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2013
Yes. Mine is in ibadan. 11am at the venue you posted. I don't remember the position I applied for. But I remember I filled the application form on their website. Guess they would brief us on thursday. Have you heard anything about the company they are recruiting for?
Re: Sunrose Consulting Interview!!! by herboshedhe(f): 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2013
d.adebayo:
Yes. Mine is in ibadan. 11am at the venue you posted. I don't remember the position I applied for. But I remember I filled the application form on their website. Guess they would brief us on thursday. Have you heard anything about the company they are recruiting for?
From my last application after viewing my profile on their website,its for an hotel!
Re: Sunrose Consulting Interview!!! by dadebayo1(m): 8:55am On Nov 06, 2013
So are you going to attend the interview? Please send me your contact number or bb pin via adebayodiran@gmail.com thanks
Re: Sunrose Consulting Interview!!! by Rotiix(m): 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2013
herboshedhe: Good afternoon friends,I just got a text message from sunrose consulting as regarding an interview with them on the 7th of November@NTC HQtrs,Iyaganku,Ibadan...I don't know if anyone here has done interview with them before?and what are the likely questions to expect from them?because I can't remember what I applied for...thanks for your anticipated responses!
Hello sis, I think you have information that can be beneficial to me, pls can we communicate on Whatsapp. Tnx
Re: Sunrose Consulting Interview!!! by herboshedhe(f): 11:19am On Nov 07, 2013
Rotiix:
Hello sis, I think you have information that can be beneficial to me, pls can we communicate on Whatsapp. Tnx
Drop ur number!
Re: Sunrose Consulting Interview!!! by Rotiix(m): 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2013
herboshedhe:
Drop ur number!
08038311083, tnx.
Re: Sunrose Consulting Interview!!! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
Who knw abt dem nd wat shld b expecting in interview

Re: Sunrose Consulting Interview!!! by dadebayo1(m): 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2016
kayusekay:
Who knw abt dem nd wat shld b expecting in interview

Please you can attend.. All the best. The pay is good if you eventually scale through the interview. Just be bold and answer the questions confidently. Success
Re: Sunrose Consulting Interview!!! by emmloppy: 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2016
nawao @ dadebayo1 ..bros u should have just kept this comment to urself..d Op asked this question on d 14th,,and if u had paid attention to details,,u wld have seen d invite date he attached..15th,,today is 16th..so if he was in doubt and refuses to attend coz no one answered,,buh I rlly hoped he went..and next tyme if no one answers u..try goggle.. and Mr Kay. best of luck..hope d interview was just fyn..
Re: Sunrose Consulting Interview!!! by dadebayo1(m): 4:17am On Mar 17, 2016
emmloppy:
nawao @ dadebayo1 ..bros u should have just kept this comment to urself..d Op asked this question on d 14th,,and if u had paid attention to details,,u wld have seen d invite date he attached..15th,,today is 16th..so if he was in doubt and refuses to attend coz no one answered,,buh I rlly hoped he went..and next tyme if no one answers u..try goggle.. and Mr Kay. best of luck..hope d interview was just fyn..

I just saw the message.. Did not even notice the date. Maybe if he had quoted me i would have seen the message earlier. All i did was to reply the message and it can still be of help to others in the future. So you need not advice about keeping my post to myself, you should have replied him on the 14th instead of posting an addendum to my post on the 16th.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Sunrose Consulting Interview!!! by johnime: 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
grin
dadebayo1:

I just saw the message.. Did not even notice the date. Maybe if he had quoted me i would have seen the message earlier. All i did was to reply the message and it can still be of help to others in the future. So you need not advice about keeping my post to myself, you should have replied him on the 14th instead of posting an addendum to my post on the 16th.. angry

(1) (Reply)

WORKFORCE:UAC Interview / Doheney Services Limited / Graduate Recruitment At Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.