Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko, Ondo State Post Ume Date Is Out - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko, Ondo State Post Ume Date Is Out (70083 Views)

University Of Abuja Post Ume Date Is Out. / Uniabuja Pre-registration For Post Ume Date Is Out,confirmed / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko: Post Ume Date Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko, Ondo State Post Ume Date Is Out by ofemi1: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2009
Pls, I wld love to know the date of Adekunle Ajasin 2009/2010 post ume date. Wld it be this month or next month. thanks. Please if you have it let me know, my e-mail is o.olowookere@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you soon (08027024928)
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko, Ondo State Post Ume Date Is Out by uniquey: 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2009
grin shocked Where are all u guys getting this wrong formation? Alright Akungba post ume is out but all info. given are wrong. you all are just coursing confusion for yourselves.

This is something serious i don't thing u should be joking with it.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko, Ondo State Post Ume Date Is Out by Tare1(f): 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2009
Please everybody should be serious pls i want to get this form for my younger sister i mean the post ume form pls and where can we get it and which bank.
thank a lot
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko, Ondo State Post Ume Date Is Out by sunbouy(m): 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2009
adekunle ajasin post ume is out, eaxm date 30 & 31 of july,
contact me on 07069426552 for more information
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko, Ondo State Post Ume Date Is Out by wambeworld: 10:22am On Jul 08, 2009
The post ume is out. the date of the exam is 30 and 31 of this month. I will be travelling to akungba on the 16 because registration will close on 26 for those who wants to purchase the scratch card u can contact me: 08083839377
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko, Ondo State Post Ume Date Is Out by crown2ng: 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2009
U shldn't give anybody money here to help u purchase d card. you can get the card at Skye Bank Ikeja Plaza, Bank PHB Lawanson, those are the 2 i recollect. Hope it'll be helpful looking forward to seeing ur sibling in school.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko, Ondo State Post Ume Date Is Out by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 11, 2009
Can any1 pls tl me d cost of d post ume form?
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko, Ondo State Post Ume Date Is Out by chemashie(m): 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2009
thanx guy,i felt honoured reading info about my former school.guyz should work harder to gain admission to my school.thank God i made first class class from the school.courtsey www.chemashieconcept.com for various articles on finance click and vote for me
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko, Ondo State Post Ume Date Is Out by aileru(m): 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2009
the date has been announced n is coming up on 30th n 31st of july.the closing date for purchasing of scratch card is 26th of july.the cut off mark is 180 n is for those dat chose aaua has their first n second choice.anybody dat need any other info should call me .
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko, Ondo State Post Ume Date Is Out by aileru(m): 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2009
Sorry i forgot to put in the nos to call me: 08069091571.the bank to get the scratch card from ,this is the little i can do bye n stay bless,not a pastor.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko, Ondo State Post Ume Date Is Out by chemashie(m): 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2009
thanx guy u r doing a great job here. www.chemashieconcept.com. dont forget to vote for me just log on to my website www.chemashieconcept.com
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko, Ondo State Post Ume Date Is Out by obiefune1(m): 1:44am On Jul 17, 2009
[center]PAST QUESTION AND ANSWER[/center] for you past questions and answers call08034185102,08089079254
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko, Ondo State Post Ume Date Is Out by obiefune1(m): 1:52am On Jul 17, 2009
[center]PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS[/center] A,s you are preparing for your post ume , get ur past question and answers. 08034185102 ,08089079254
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko, Ondo State Post Ume Date Is Out by Ofize: 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2009
pleasss let some1 who is sure of AAUA jamb cut off mark post it
i mean a candidate who is eligible to obtain their pume form
DO THEY TAKE 2 SITTINS?
PLS REPLY AND GOD WILL ANSWER UR OWN PRAYER TOO
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko, Ondo State Post Ume Date Is Out by toses247: 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2009
pls I have problem in loading my post ume scratch card, the error report is that the card is invalid, and i got it from Intercontinental bank, did any one know the way out. any helpfull reply to this post will be highly appreciated.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko, Ondo State Post Ume Date Is Out by rammytt(m): 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2009
Here is all wht u need to know abt the aau post ume, Just click on the pdf

Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko, Ondo State Post Ume Date Is Out by oceanlomo: 10:34am On Jul 21, 2009
you guys are getting thing wrong who is giving you people this wrong info
the exam is schedule for 30th and 31st of this month and the reg will close on sunday 26th so pls take note or better still log on to www.ajasin.edu.ng and see the advert on the website.good luck
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko, Ondo State Post Ume Date Is Out by opoog(m): 10:44am On Jul 21, 2009
you guys are getting thing wrong who is giving you people this wrong info
the exam is schedule for 30th and 31st of this month and the reg will close on sunday 26th so pls take note or better still log on to www.ajasin.edu.ng and see the advert on the website.good luck
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko, Ondo State Post Ume Date Is Out by aby4real(m): 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2009
It,s out already i hope you've registered.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko, Ondo State Post Ume Date Is Out by aby4real(m): 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2009
Please where can i get the post ume past question.
Thanks
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko, Ondo State Post Ume Date Is Out by opoog(m): 7:56am On Jul 28, 2009
Im sorry i dont have an answer to that cos this is my first time of processing admission in to the school.so I dont know how to get their past question but all you have to do is just prepare yourself for the exam.and i wish you success and goodluck.
cheers and see you @ the top cos thats where we belong.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko, Ondo State Post Ume Date Is Out by stnkate(m): 11:46am On Jul 28, 2009
AAUA POSTPONES PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE
Following the indefinite strike embarked upon by the Academic Staff Union of
Universities (ASUU) and Senior Staff Association of Nigerian Universities (SSANU),
the authorities of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State have
postponed indefinitely, the 2009/2010 pre-admission screening exercise earlier
scheduled to hold on July 30th and 31st, 2009. A new date will be announced later.

the registration will close on 30th and 31st of this month so get yours. call for your card and information about the post ume also unsolved post ume question will be available a day to the examination. so just call if intrested on 08067573772
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko, Ondo State Post Ume Date Is Out by muyeskin(m): 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2009
Assistant Moderator

Hello Fellow Nairalanders,

Please vote for Muyeskin as your assistant moderator on the education sector for continuity and progress.

Thanks
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko, Ondo State Post Ume Date Is Out by MrCrackles(m): 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2009
Hahahaha. . . .PDP style campaign for moderator job! grin cheesy
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko, Ondo State Post Ume Date Is Out by tolog: 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2009
i will like to know what is the cut off mark to post ume in adekunle ajasin university?cos i only score 180 in jamb and i my first choice is OUA ad secound s AAUA.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko, Ondo State Post Ume Date Is Out by aileru(m): 9:49am On Sep 23, 2009
when is date of post ume gonna be announced or is it going to be postpone till next year God forbid.
Re: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko, Ondo State Post Ume Date Is Out by atakiti(m): 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2009
TO ALL JAMBITE:- I WANT YOU ALL TO GET READY FOR THE POST UME SCREENING EXCERCISE.BECAUSE I READ IT IN PAPER YESTERDAY THAT AASU IS TRYING TO CALL-OFF THEIR STRIKE.SO YOU GUY SHOULD GET READY FOR THE SCREENING, 08038733533, bayobk@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Illegal Universities Closed Down By NUC- July 2019 / 5 Most Common Nigerian Pidgin English Words and their Origin / Drey's Anatomy: An Insight Into My First Preclinical Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.