Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

"the Beat Down" Pre-lim - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / "the Beat Down" Pre-lim (2921 Views)

Dont Break The Beat: Airmark Vs Safari Girl / Give ur judgement. : Crude Vs J-unit in "the beat down '08" tourney / "the Beat Down '08" . . . . The Finals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: "the Beat Down" Pre-lim by JUNIT1(m): 8:38am On Jul 22, 2008
@whackavele, i see you love yo mamma's pu**y that's why you keep talking bout it, but she's been done a number of times, so stop, unless you want yo mamma to be shagged more.
Re: "the Beat Down" Pre-lim by JUNIT1(m): 8:39am On Jul 22, 2008
i can't wait to eat someone up and vommit them to the trash where you'll meet the likes of whackavele and oldsyn, i destroyed them too, 5 pm it is, let the flipping games begin
Re: "the Beat Down" Pre-lim by Shaz(f): 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2008
Yo Brid. . May i suggest we use all the voting categories on this one : Metaphors, Punchlines, Personals, Rhymes, Flows, Multis, Wordplay, Structure, Creativity and Originality
Re: "the Beat Down" Pre-lim by Shaz(f): 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2008
Yo Brid. . May i suggest we use all the voting categories on this one : Metaphors, Punchlines, Personals, Rhymes, Flows, Multis, Wordplay, Structure, Creativity and Originality
Re: "the Beat Down" Pre-lim by tianshie(m): 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2008
Tha crowd take to my flow like fish to water
bars strictly heavy metal cause I spit to murder
menike king? it must have been on broadway (lol)
nigga I'm fly on runwayz keep prayin u'd bless tha mic like T on someday
I rip rip till this p*ssy~in~shreds
Bleep a rasta conversion.I'm tha reason this p*ssy~in~dreads(lol)
to settle scores I shoot for higher figures
like load ten clips kneel this fool in front of saint Francis and clap for Jesus.

Gotta say this, for tha first time my wife laughed when she read my lines cause usually she don't like me doin
this on Nairaland 'you're disgracin yourself! They're all children!'lol. But I do this for tha love of tha gamewink
she says later 'The poor girl would be devasted'. It was my turn to laugh.
Re: "the Beat Down" Pre-lim by HYBRIDX(m): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2008
**************THIS THREAD IS OFFICALLY CLOSED**************

SEE U NETCEES BATTLE IN THE "THE BEAT DOWN 08" FINALS
Re: "the Beat Down" Pre-lim by HYBRIDX(m): 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2008
@shaz

thanks for the suggestion ma,really appreciate. . . . will consider your options

stay fly

@tianshe
u most definately in . . . been praying for u to show up anyways . . . .wonder where maverick's at?

**************THIS THREAD IS OFFICALLY CLOSED**************

SEE You NETCEES BATTLE IN THE "THE BEAT DOWN 08" FINALS
Re: "the Beat Down" Pre-lim by Shaz(f): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2008
[center]Yo. . This thread is now Updated and Closed[/center]

(1) (2) (3)

The Battle-broker:hellvictorinho Vs Senhorsean / Nairaland Future Summit : Emceez Only! / * * Congratulations : Kr0ne Wins The Lord Of The Rings Contest 2014 * *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.