Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Nollywood Actress, Taiwo Aromokun Tricked Into Marrying A Fake London Citizen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Taiwo Aromokun Tricked Into Marrying A Fake London Citizen (10359 Views)

Taiwo Aromokun & Her Twin Celebrate Their Birthday With Lovely New Pics / Taiwo Aromokun Twins Birthday Celebration In London (Photos) / Taiwo Aromokun Releases Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress, Taiwo Aromokun Tricked Into Marrying A Fake London Citizen by vicky85(f): 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2013
Nollywood actress Taiwo Aromokun who recently delivered a set of twins in London, UK might just be in a serious financial trouble. The actress got into this mess when she married an alleged Londoner last year but later found out the man lied to her. Apparently the man doesn’t have a legal stay in the United Kingdom, so he can’t stay in London.

Following her baby delivery in London, Taiwo Aromokun has battled many challenges including her inability to pay her 3 bedroom apartment rent in Lagos. According to industry sources, the Egba-born actress is presently stranded in London with financial problem which didn’t permit her to return back to Nigeria with her twins. Continue reading from here: JUST PYE'S BLOG: Popular Prophet Caught Sexing Married Woman During... http://pyeworld..com/2013/11/popular-prophet-caught-sexing-married.html?spref=tw

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Taiwo Aromokun Tricked Into Marrying A Fake London Citizen by mimifavour(f): 11:16pm On Nov 04, 2013
Na her biz. Front page pls

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Taiwo Aromokun Tricked Into Marrying A Fake London Citizen by wasak(m): 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2013
grin angry green card!

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Taiwo Aromokun Tricked Into Marrying A Fake London Citizen by demelza: 12:42am On Nov 05, 2013
She should have asked her colleagues for tips on how they snag the real Londoners.
Her forehead though... undecided
Re: Nollywood Actress, Taiwo Aromokun Tricked Into Marrying A Fake London Citizen by joyli: 3:52am On Nov 05, 2013
wasak: grin angry green card!

Everything is green card embarassed

If you don't know u ask!! The lady is in UK not US!!
Re: Nollywood Actress, Taiwo Aromokun Tricked Into Marrying A Fake London Citizen by wasak(m): 6:37am On Nov 05, 2013
joyli:

What's my business with her? I'm just having my fun....
Re: Nollywood Actress, Taiwo Aromokun Tricked Into Marrying A Fake London Citizen by 3ace(m): 7:36am On Nov 05, 2013
Foolish girl, she thought being a Londoner means that the guy will be wealthy. Olorunsogo nuisance, never willing to build together. Na OYO she dey, wetin concern me.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Taiwo Aromokun Tricked Into Marrying A Fake London Citizen by Danhumprey: 7:41am On Nov 05, 2013
grin
Re: Nollywood Actress, Taiwo Aromokun Tricked Into Marrying A Fake London Citizen by dridowu: 8:41am On Nov 05, 2013
joyli:

Red Passport then
Re: Nollywood Actress, Taiwo Aromokun Tricked Into Marrying A Fake London Citizen by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 05, 2013
This is where her covetousness leads her. Must she marry a Londoner where there are many responsible, loving and caring men who can make her happy till the rest of her life here in Naija. Dis babe fall my hand big time!
Re: Nollywood Actress, Taiwo Aromokun Tricked Into Marrying A Fake London Citizen by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 05, 2013
This is where her covetousness leads her. Must she marry a Londoner where there are many responsible, loving and caring men who can make her happy till the rest of her life here in Naija? Dis babe fall my hand big time!
Re: Nollywood Actress, Taiwo Aromokun Tricked Into Marrying A Fake London Citizen by Dannylux: 9:45am On Nov 05, 2013
Una want foreign material grin Ndi ara cheesy
Re: Nollywood Actress, Taiwo Aromokun Tricked Into Marrying A Fake London Citizen by Arosa(m): 10:05am On Nov 05, 2013
grin grin grin, undecided

I'm thinking of helping her but I change my mind cos just by looking at her face I can tell she will not say thank you. angry

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Taiwo Aromokun Tricked Into Marrying A Fake London Citizen by Ugom38(f): 10:07am On Nov 05, 2013
she has tried,see her face in the second pic.wor wor girl just bringing children to suffer because of your materialistic lyf.wot happened to handsome YOruba dudes everywhere in Naija dat would hav taken care of you.
so how was she paying her rent b4 she met the guy or is she one of those that their BF must pay their house rent in return for hot sex,washing clothes and cooking? cheesy
Re: Nollywood Actress, Taiwo Aromokun Tricked Into Marrying A Fake London Citizen by nikkypearl(f): 11:32am On Nov 05, 2013
grin
Re: Nollywood Actress, Taiwo Aromokun Tricked Into Marrying A Fake London Citizen by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2013
one look at her pic and I knew she is a dikc svcking gold digger
Re: Nollywood Actress, Taiwo Aromokun Tricked Into Marrying A Fake London Citizen by joyli: 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
dridowu: Red Passport then

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Nollywood Actress, Taiwo Aromokun Tricked Into Marrying A Fake London Citizen by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 05, 2013
mtcheeww... her problem...
Re: Nollywood Actress, Taiwo Aromokun Tricked Into Marrying A Fake London Citizen by vicky85(f): 12:38am On Nov 06, 2013
She just said, all we said na lie. Even her husband said, all these are not true

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And 12yr Old Sister Snapped In A Club [PICS] / Dbanj Just Got Himself Mansion In America See This / Bukky Wright & Fathia Balogun In Messy Romance With Married Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.