Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School.and Why Were You Given The Na ????? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School.and Why Were You Given The Na ????? (1050 Views)

150million House Said To Be Owned By May D Na Lie!!! Na Rented Oooo!!!!! / See Stupid American Rapper Leakes Girlfriend's Na.ked Pic On Twitter.[pics] / Girls Beg For Sex To Be Given Movies Role - Rita Edochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School.and Why Were You Given The Na ????? by Witwicky(m): 1:40am On Nov 05, 2013
This thread is open for all , let's have a view on what your nickname use to be in your secondary school and why you were given that name

....For me I was called witwicky and why I was called that is because i want dem too ... Add urs peeps
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School.and Why Were You Given The Na ????? by Nobody: 2:02am On Nov 05, 2013
"Koonbey", from my Name.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School.and Why Were You Given The Na ????? by seedord247(m): 2:12am On Nov 05, 2013
Bela... Cuz i was dating a gurl from togo. cheesy
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School.and Why Were You Given The Na ????? by randyalfred01: 6:02am On Nov 05, 2013
RANDY Dandy cheesy grin shocked
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School.and Why Were You Given The Na ????? by Study4christ: 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
I was called study50, because i do study nd am very curious

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School.and Why Were You Given The Na ????? by Fussbot: 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2013
y do i have dis feeling that this thread will make the front page..till then
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School.and Why Were You Given The Na ????? by Study4christ: 9:12am On Nov 22, 2013
Study!
B' cos i do study alot
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School.and Why Were You Given The Na ????? by aminho(m): 9:42am On Nov 23, 2013
Mine was pdp
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School.and Why Were You Given The Na ????? by edo3(m): 7:08am On Nov 24, 2013
Toasting machine becos i fit toast ghost dat tym..

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School.and Why Were You Given The Na ????? by isacolukay(m): 6:46pm On Nov 30, 2013
All of una just dey give fine fine names make we think say una be better person.

I got a few during my days:

The worst of them was "Agama" (cuz I was perhaps d ugliest dude in my class)
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School.and Why Were You Given The Na ????? by tayork(m): 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
Witwicky: This thread is open for all , let's have a view on what your nickname use to be in your secondary school and why you were given that name

....For me I was called witwicky and why I was called that is because i want dem too ... Add urs peeps
Chop chop cus de think I eat a lot imagine how it was then in school to be called by ur juniors, and d irritating thing is that the will say senior chop chop lolx
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School.and Why Were You Given The Na ????? by Donfamous(m): 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2013
Famous. Becos my class captain misspelt my surname in the school register.and my class mate started callin me famous since then. Even after sec school My surname is fam..... (i wont tell you )
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School.and Why Were You Given The Na ????? by jgatherer(m): 8:49am On Dec 03, 2013
When I was in secondary school,I had quite a few names buh all related to one thing;"ógó"=long head . Omo ólógó 4rm homologous,premature coco-yam,"ìsú ewura",head world,cry cry baby, 'cos I was like the youngest in my class,public skul 4 dt matter,any small kanta like ds na to dey cry.
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School.and Why Were You Given The Na ????? by drexx(m): 10:06am On Dec 03, 2013
Mine was Storm............ I was not the biggest but certainly the most daring of my mates. I challenged the school authority over unfavorable policies, slapped the senior prefect when I was in SS1.....till today, my secondary school mates still call me Storm
Re: What Was Your Nickname In Secondary School.and Why Were You Given The Na ????? by adesiku(m): 10:31am On Dec 03, 2013
First one was odobo,wch I neva knew the reason, then the second was fadar cos I hardly talk with gals then

(1) (Reply)

[FUNNY Video]:miley Cyrus – Wrecking Ball “african Remix” By Naija Boyz / Indian Multi-millionaire, 69, Takes Out £15,000 Advert For New Wife / Sanyeri Nd Kamilu Kompo Dinning With Likes Of 50cent,timberlake,akon Nd 2 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.