Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,277 members, 7,867,727 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

Katy Perry Surpasses Justin Bieber as the Most Followed Person 0n Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Katy Perry Surpasses Justin Bieber as the Most Followed Person 0n Twitter (654 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Son Followed Her To Work Today (photo) / Top 20 Most Followed Nigerian Celebrities On Social Media 2015(+followers) / Don Jazzy Shows Off His "Wifee" On Instagram, Funny Replies Followed The Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Katy Perry Surpasses Justin Bieber as the Most Followed Person 0n Twitter by Nobody: 4:26am On Nov 05, 2013
Pop star Katy Perry has overtaken Justin
Bieber as the most followed person on
Twitter.
The latest figures Monday showed 46,578,234
followers for the singer best
known for hit songs such as "Teenage
Dream," California Gurls," and "I Kissed a
Girl."
That overtook the number of followers of
the Canadian teen star, at 46,534,669
Shea Bennett of the "All Twitter" news blog
noticed the change at the top on Sunday
and said Perry was now likely to be the first
to get to 50 million.
"Bieber has been quite active on his profile
this weekend as he's on tour in Brazil, but
Perry hasn't tweeted since October 31, so
expect a little more action coming her way
once she gets back on the train," Bennett
wrote.
"In the meantime, Justin could claw his way
back, although I think the momentum is
against him."
Bennett noted that Bieber took Twitter's top
spot from Lady Gaga back in January, "and
if history has taught us anything about
placement #1 on Twitter, it's that once you've been leap-frogged by another user you
never get it back again."
ALL HAIL THE NEW QUEEN OF TWITTER!!!

Check out their twitter handles:
KATY PERRY: https://mobile.twitter.com/katyperry
JUSTIN BIEBER: https://mobile.twitter.com/justinbieber
Re: Katy Perry Surpasses Justin Bieber as the Most Followed Person 0n Twitter by Dannylux: 6:10am On Nov 05, 2013
I've always waited for this to happen!! I follow Katy notwithstanding she's self centered angry you can't just hate her music wink Russel Brand lost by divorcing her smiley

(1) (Reply)

WOW! Tonto Gets A Gold Engagement Ring Fromher Boyfriend / Ludacris’ Baby Mama Revealed, Turns Out She’s An Old Friend / Actress Dayo Amusa: Why Am Unique In Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.