Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Ezu River killings: Video Documentary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezu River killings: Video Documentary (1610 Views)

Some Of Ezu River Bodies Were Shot – Senate / Kidnappers Executed And Dumped In Ezu River / Mystery Corpses On Ezu River Were MASSOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ezu River killings: Video Documentary by alex101(m): 5:23am On Nov 05, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwKTfYpi3Io&feature=share

The moral of this whole story is: nature abhors vacuum!

When you leave your place, others will take over,,,,some of them may be criminals. We're all over the place and that's why the likes of Peter Obi, Theodore Orji, Martin Elechi, Rochas Okorocha, et.al have been ruining Igboland. Folks (myself included) have to start doing what I call "think home mentality".

I've read with utter dismay how some Igbo peeps brag about developing other people's land,,,forgetting that charity begins at home. As far as the dungeon called nigeria is concern, there is nothing like "no man's land". Even Oliver D' Coque had a song that says; Ana ewe obodo ewe, ewere n'di we obodo ewe.

The likes of abagworo, and the rest of them shameless folks that keep lying to the world that Igboland isn't big enough should forever bury their heads in shame. I have criss-crossed the entire Igboland and I can state that less than 1/3 of Igboland is what is currently occupied. There sre still vast land, unoccupied.

I'm just glad that some true Igbo sons are documenting these things, so that Peter Obi don't go scot free.

1 Like

Re: Ezu River killings: Video Documentary by dayokanu(m): 7:10am On Nov 05, 2013
May God punish Peter AdaObi

4 Likes

Re: Ezu River killings: Video Documentary by Onlytruth(m): 8:42am On Nov 05, 2013
alex101:

The moral of this whole story is: nature abhors vacuum!

When you leave your place, others will take over,,,,some of them may be criminals. We're all over the place and that's why the likes of Peter Obi, Theodore Orji, Martin Elechi, Rochas Okorocha, et.al have been ruining Igboland. Folks (myself included) have to start doing what I call "think home mentality".

I've read with utter dismay how some Igbo peeps brag about developing other people's land,,,forgetting that charity begins at home. As far as the dungeon called nigeria is concern, there is nothing like "no man's land". Even Oliver D' Coque had a song that says; Ana ewe obodo ewe, ewere n'di we obodo ewe.

The likes of abagworo, and the rest of them shameless folks that keep lying to the world that Igboland isn't big enough should forever bury their heads in shame. I have criss-crossed the entire Igboland and I can state that less than 1/3 of Igboland is what is currently occupied. There sre still vast land, unoccupied.

I'm just glad that some true Igbo sons are documenting these things, so that Peter Obi don't go scot free.

Documentation and gathering/saving of evidence is the key to bringing extra judicial killers to justice.
Peter Obi thinks he can escape justice, but I doubt that.
He thinks that hanging around Jonathan all the time will save him after he leaves office. I doubt that as well.
When the time comes for him to account, no one will touch him with a long poll: it will be every man to himself.

When the arms of justice snags at Peter Obi, he will likely hand over the men that pulled the trigger!
That is why it is VERY foolish to listen to politicians to commit crimes against humanity.
Re: Ezu River killings: Video Documentary by Onlytruth(m): 8:45am On Nov 05, 2013
@alex101

As for those who lie and say that Igboland cannot contain Ndigbo, I just laugh.
The other day I was watching the video of a drive from Owerri to Onitsha through the new Owerri/Onitsha express way.
Boy, all I could see on both side of the road was VAST empty lands! lol

I don't know what abagworo smokes sometimes. lol
Re: Ezu River killings: Video Documentary by Arysexy(m): 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2013
Very insightful revealation.
Re: Ezu River killings: Video Documentary by eye4eye: 1:31pm On Nov 05, 2013
The narrator in the video has disdain for anyone who is not Ibo that stays in Iboland. Has that narrator forgot there are more Ibos in the North than Hausa/Fulani in Iboland. He was talking like Ibos don't create menace in other peoples' land. The narrator was talking about Boko Haram killing them and being naive about the whole thing.
Re: Ezu River killings: Video Documentary by bloggernaija: 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2013
eye4eye: The narrator in the video has disdain for anyone who is not Ibo that stays in Iboland. Has that narrator forgot there are more Ibos in the North than Hausa/Fulani in Iboland. He was talking like Ibos don't create menace in other peoples' land. The narrator was talking about Boko Haram killing them and being naive about the whole thing.
That mentality is why nobody goes to those parts.
It is even more absurd when you realise that those cattle most likely , supply beef to the state.

2 Likes

Re: Ezu River killings: Video Documentary by chosen04(f): 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2013
eye4eye: The narrator in the video has disdain for anyone who is not Ibo that stays in Iboland. Has that narrator forgot there are more Ibos in the North than Hausa/Fulani in Iboland. He was talking like Ibos don't create menace in other peoples' land. The narrator was talking about Boko Haram killing them and being naive about the whole thing.

Nice to know that you want the narrator to be appleading AK 47 day light carrying cattle rearers. I have never seen Igbos day light carrying AK 47 in other people's land.
Re: Ezu River killings: Video Documentary by eye4eye: 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2013
chosen04:

Nice to know that you want the narrator to be appleading AK 47 day light carrying cattle rearers. I have never seen Igbos day light carrying AK 47 in other people's land.
If Ibos don't carry AK 47 in broad day light, they carry AK 47 night time in SW. Armed robbery thing........

By the way, was the narrator expecting his fellow Ibos to put their beds under the bridge when he said "our people are no where to be found under the bridge"?
Re: Ezu River killings: Video Documentary by CyberG: 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2013
What is the point the narrator is trying to make? Is it the fault of the land that it is barren and uninhabited or the fault of the human beings that chose not to inhabit this place? Is it the fault of the cattle or do cattle distinguish between north, south, east or west? If he condemns Peter Obi who he says is the looter, is he contesting for governor now? If he's not, well someone has to be governor, who should it be if he the complainer is not putting himself forward? Is it the fault of the innocent Nigerians who are on the land that Ibos are not in the land? My point is NONE of the people he is blaming here have a SINGLE QUESTION to answer or should even be questioned in the first place! If he is questioning why the Ibos are in Chicago and London and everywhere else, can you ask him where he lives and where he came from? Where is his immediate family? We all know that illegal radio stations cannot operate in Nigeria and no way is his radio station in Nigeria, so why the hypocrisy?

As far as I know and the constitution of the country knows, Hausas have a RIGHT to be anywhere and make a living anywhere in Nigeria, just like the Ibos are currently anywhere they want to be, why the double standards? If an fulani man is carrying an illegal firearm, whose job is it to ensure the security of the state and country and whose job is it to control the movement of arms in the country? The point is human beings will break the law anytime they know they can get away with it! In Nigeria, where everyone has been beaten out of shape with poverty, the law of the jungle reigns supreme where a lot of people and places are still in the basal Hobbesian state of nature! A Fulani man carries a weapon to protect himself (illegally) because he knows no police or government will protect him or his family in any dangerous situation that could potentially take his life, his friends or cattle! If you saw police throwing dead bodies being thrown like stones inside water, in a land where there is supposedly a government and nothing has happened, would you not carry ann AK-47 if only to give yourself an assurance of protection or defence? Some other people will carry the same weapons at night, which is far worse, because they are on a mission to rob other people - something the Fulani man is not doing here, he is just asking everyone to respect himself, respect him and mind their own business! When you want people to inhabit your land, you first move back there yourself and fix the things you complained about! Turn it into London and see if even white Londoners will not queue up for visa just to see it! You have to stop whining and complaining because it never solved any problem! I am sure since the video was shot, nothing has changed! Nothing will change if you just shoot a video, whine, complain and your Peter Obi is in cahoots with the retardeen government and all they care about is delivering the needed votes to perpetuate their continual stealing of your patrimony. If you think they will give that up for a silly video or a hypocritical narrator living under the rock or Mars, well you need to ask the 40 bodies thrown into the river how their rebellion or dissidence worked out for them!

1 Like

Re: Ezu River killings: Video Documentary by jumobi1(m): 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2013
The narrator is such a tribalist. As an Igbo man, I am ashamed. Why can't Northerners be in Anambra? Is it not part of Nigeria...Then when they deport our people in Lagos, fools like the narrator would make noise when he'll do the same if he could.
If those Northerners are causing trouble then the Anambra govt should act. They looked peaceful to me.
Re: Ezu River killings: Video Documentary by ChimaAgbalajob: 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2013
It is inevitable that Hausa,Fulani and Yoruba will live in Igboland. I don't really trust proponents of Biafra because most of them are dumb and irrational. He complains that Igbo live in other peoples' land but he lives in LONDON!! Now London must be a name of an Igbo city.

Anyhow, even if Biafra exists today, some Hausa and Fulani people will still live there,even if it is via visa, just as Igbo will still live in the north under similar arrangement even if Nigeria broke up.

They always emphasize that they want Biafra through a non-violent approach. Then what effort have they made to reach out to similarly disenchanted Nigerians to convince them that an arrangement of independence for the various ethnic nationalities would serve their interest best. What effort have they made to articulate their agenda in the upcoming national dialogue? They even caused many Igbo states to be under-counted in 2006 census when they chased away enumerators claiming they were "Nigerians" and that they the Biafran activists would count their people. Have they done so? Have they even presented any undisputable evidence or protest that using the 2006 census for planning and allocation of resources was a gross cheating and disservice to the southeast where they disrupted the exercise? NO, instead they kept quiet and are looking for more harm to levy against their fatherland in their tactlessness.

The question which i suspect is too mentally advanced for these type of people is what strategy does Igbo have to ensure they control their own destiny in Nigeria? Part of the strategy should be to follow General Odimegwu Ojukwu's footstep and vote for APGA in all the southeast states, while ensuring they are active members of the party themselves to ensure those in public office under the party are known for good governance. While on the national level we ally with like minded Nigerians at the PDP.

WHAT GOOD WILL BIAFRA DO US IF IT IS JUST FILLED WITH SAME TYPE OF CORRUPT GREEDY POLITICIANS AS WE HAVE IN NIGERIA? Ofcourse,these hard thoughts are too advanced for these men as they are too focused on Jesus dropping Biafra from heaven someday somehow without them contributing nothing to it.When some Biafran activists poured mud and molested some Igbo girls in Onitsha simply for selling pure water on a day they had declared a sit at home, i was quietly shocked they could do such to their own people. So who are you fighting the biafra for if these young girls are even humiliated right in Igboland? These activists have constituted themselves into a clog in the wheel of progress in Igboland. Who ever won any war without strategy and clear modus operandi on how to achieve their goal.

Ndi be anyi, Iberibe wu oria ojoo!
Re: Ezu River killings: Video Documentary by WarriPikin1: 10:20pm On Nov 05, 2013
/\/\/\

Excellent analysis! Just that i don't think anyone is listening.....
Re: Ezu River killings: Video Documentary by alex101(m): 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2013
jumobi1: The narrator is such a tribalist. As an Igbo man, I am ashamed. Why can't Northerners be in Anambra? Is it not part of Nigeria...Then when they deport our people in Lagos, fools like the narrator would make noise when he'll do the same if he could.
If those Northerners are causing trouble then the Anambra govt should act. They looked peaceful to me.
If you are an "Igbo" as you claim and have any form of brain in your thick skull, you would understood the message that is being conveyed in this video,,,a message for those who really LOVE Igboland. I won't go beyond that.
Re: Ezu River killings: Video Documentary by eye4eye: 11:36pm On Nov 05, 2013
@noblezone, is that you in the video narrating?
Re: Ezu River killings: Video Documentary by MeAboki(m): 11:40pm On Nov 05, 2013
CyberG: What is the point the narrator is trying to make? Is it the fault of the land that it is barren and uninhabited or the fault of the human beings that chose not to inhabit this place? Is it the fault of the cattle or do cattle distinguish between north, south, east or west? If he condemns Peter Obi who he says is the looter, is he contesting for governor now? If he's not, well someone has to be governor, who should it be if he the complainer is not putting himself forward? Is it the fault of the innocent Nigerians who are on the land that Ibos are not in the land? My point is NONE of the people he is blaming here have a SINGLE QUESTION to answer or should even be questioned in the first place! If he is questioning why the Ibos are in Chicago and London and everywhere else, can you ask him where he lives and where he came from? Where is his immediate family? We all know that illegal radio stations cannot operate in Nigeria and no way is his radio station in Nigeria, so why the hypocrisy?

As far as I know and the constitution of the country knows, Hausas have a RIGHT to be anywhere and make a living anywhere in Nigeria, just like the Ibos are currently anywhere they want to be, why the double standards? If an fulani man is carrying an illegal firearm, whose job is it to ensure the security of the state and country and whose job is it to control the movement of arms in the country? The point is human beings will break the law anytime they know they can get away with it! In Nigeria, where everyone has been beaten out of shape with poverty, the law of the jungle reigns supreme where a lot of people and places are still in the basal Hobbesian state of nature! A Fulani man carries a weapon to protect himself (illegally) because he knows no police or government will protect him or his family in any dangerous situation that could potentially take his life, his friends or cattle! If you saw police throwing dead bodies being thrown like stones inside water, in a land where there is supposedly a government and nothing has happened, would you not carry ann AK-47 if only to give yourself an assurance of protection or defence? Some other people will carry the same weapons at night, which is far worse, because they are on a mission to rob other people - something the Fulani man is not doing here, he is just asking everyone to respect himself, respect him and mind their own business! When you want people to inhabit your land, you first move back there yourself and fix the things you complained about! Turn it into London and see if even white Londoners will not queue up for visa just to see it! You have to stop whining and complaining because it never solved any problem! I am sure since the video was shot, nothing has changed! Nothing will change if you just shoot a video, whine, complain and your Peter Obi is in cahoots with the retardeen government and all they care about is delivering the needed votes to perpetuate their continual stealing of your patrimony. If you think they will give that up for a silly video or a hypocritical narrator living under the rock or Mars, well you need to ask the 40 bodies thrown into the river how their rebellion or dissidence worked out for them!

Best objective post in this thread so far.

@Topic:
I saw a myopic, self centred and self serving mindset inarticulately trying to sow the seeds of distrust and discord in the hearts of Nigerians, the Ndibgo in particular against the Hausa-Fulanis.However, I am glad to observe that this particular attempt is failing woefully for what it actually was - a botched up propaganda job.

It amazed me how the video producers failed to see their self contradiction in the case of the murders, the first opening sub-titles identified the police as the culprits (with the governor's involvement) but immediately after and without shame, the next sub-titles then tried to link the deaths with Fulani herdsmen (how crude can they get) - the rest of the video has already been well discussed, so no need to comment further.
Re: Ezu River killings: Video Documentary by Brimmie(m): 12:49am On Nov 06, 2013
Transcript Please?? sad
Re: Ezu River killings: Video Documentary by Nobody: 2:10am On Nov 06, 2013
Onlytruth: @alex101

As for those who lie and say that Igboland cannot contain Ndigbo, I just laugh.
The other day I was watching the video of a drive from Owerri to Onitsha through the new Owerri/Onitsha express way.
Boy, all I could see on both side of the road was VAST empty lands! lol

I don't know what abagworo smokes sometimes. lol

So, you assumed everywhere will be built up? What type of country will that be? No wilderness, no farmlands, no parks, nothing. Abagworo unfortunately is right.
The narrator in that video is a racist for lack of a better adjective.
Re: Ezu River killings: Video Documentary by alex101(m): 5:21am On Nov 06, 2013
I can see the enemies of Igbo are gathering. You clowns think you can dominate the media forever,,,going about fooling everyone with your lies, unchallenged. If we had asked for a media from the yoruba/hausa-fulani establishment to carry out this investigation or story on how these Igbo sons were murdered, what would have been your response? You would have made an excuse that Igboland is not safe,,,,bla bla bla.

Those of you attacking the messenger here know what you are doing and only a foo!ish Igbo would fall for your bull crap. You like to lionize the weak Igbo, especially those who like to appear cosmopolitan, while casting aspersion on any Igbo that stand for his people's interests, just as the narrator in this video is doing. The director is gathering evidence for the future persecution of murderers in Igboland, something which most of you enemies will NEVER do, even when those killed are your so called fellow "nigerians". The message in this clip is very clear to discerning Igbo sons and daughters, worldwide.
Re: Ezu River killings: Video Documentary by eye4eye: 5:23am On Nov 06, 2013
alex101: I can see the enemies of Igbo are gathering. You clowns think you can dominate the media forever,,,going about fooling everyone with your lies, unchallenged. If we had asked for a media from the yoruba/hausa-fulani establishment to carry out this investigation or story on how these Igbo sons were murdered, what would have been your response? You would have made an excuse that Igboland is not safe,,,,bla bla bla.

Those of you attacking the messenger here know what you are doing and only a foo!ish Igbo would fall for your bull crap. You like to lionize the weak Igbo, especially those who like to appear cosmopolitan, while casting aspersion on any Igbo that stand for his people's interests, just as the narrator in this video is doing. The director is gathering evidence for the future persecution of murderers in Igboland, something which most of you enemies will NEVER do, even when those killed are your so called fellow "nigerians". The message in this clip is very clear to discerning Igbo sons and daughters, worldwide.

You are a delusional clown! grin
Re: Ezu River killings: Video Documentary by jumobi1(m): 5:24am On Nov 06, 2013
alex101: If you are an "Igbo" as you claim and have any form of brain in your thick skull, you would understand the message that is being conveyed in this video,,,a message for those who really LOVE Igboland. I won't go beyond that.

Very civilized response.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Auto Policy Is Attracting Attention From Auto Makers — NAC DG - See More / Declare Your Assets Now, CNPP Tells Jonathan. / Buhari Cabinet In 1984: Is Buhari An Ethno-religious Fascist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.