Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,967 members, 7,852,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

Fraud Dey For Banks Atm O, Shine Your Eyes Ooooo! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fraud Dey For Banks Atm O, Shine Your Eyes Ooooo! (842 Views)

Gnld Has Topped Up Their Game ... Shine Your Eye / Ics Limited Recruiting For Banks / This God Wey Dey For Heaven Is Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud Dey For Banks Atm O, Shine Your Eyes Ooooo! by ceysaga: 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2008
Yesterday, I went to an Oceanic bank branch with my Oceanic ATM to withdraw. I checked my balance first (whish was over N20,000) and pressed the button to withdraw N20,000. The machine then displayed INSUFFICIENT FUND. I angrily went to ATM officer. When I got there, I met another guy with same case of missing N20,000 from ATM. The officers casually asked for our account numbers, pressed his computer and said that our money is back to our account. I was still there when yet another came and complained of the same missing N20,000. I began to suspect that this ATM officer was manipulating the machine to withdraw 2x your withdrawal so that he can dodge the other half.
Landers, beware and always check your balance before $ after withdrawal.

THIEVES DON DEY WORK FOR BANK TOO

Peace
Re: Fraud Dey For Banks Atm O, Shine Your Eyes Ooooo! by 702: 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2008
which of d branches?
Re: Fraud Dey For Banks Atm O, Shine Your Eyes Ooooo! by kokobilly: 7:55pm On Jul 12, 2008
ok
Re: Fraud Dey For Banks Atm O, Shine Your Eyes Ooooo! by madee(m): 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2008
My friend i want to say u have no knowlege on how an ATM works. First, no staff in any bank has authority to withdraw cash from ur account.  And secondly the ATM debit ur a/c b/4 dispencing cash, sometimes when there a break in communication (that is after ur a/c has been debited and b/4 the machine dispence cash) you discover that cash was not paid to you and still your a/c is been debited for the intended amount.
The ATM machine is configured in such a way that it effects reversals of such transactions. But if other wish the machine fail to effect reversal - A MANUAL REVERSAL is effected in the branch where the machine is domicile after the officer in charge of reconciling the machine must have ascertained that there was a debit and cash not dispence and that the customer is withdrawing from an a/c domciled in that bank.
It the customer belongs to another bank, he has to go to any branch of his bank and make his complain, his bank will forward the complian thru interswicth and the rest is soughted out between them. and i assure you that once your claim is real, your a/c will be credited.
Hope u understand?
Re: Fraud Dey For Banks Atm O, Shine Your Eyes Ooooo! by georgee(m): 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2008
ceysaga:

Yesterday, I went to an Oceanic bank branch with my Oceanic ATM to withdraw. I checked my balance first (whish was over N20,000) and pressed the button to withdraw N20,000. The machine then displayed INSUFFICIENT FUND. I angrily went to ATM officer. When I got there, I met another guy with same case of missing N20,000 from ATM. The officers casually asked for our account numbers, pressed his computer and said that our money is back to our account. I was still there when yet another came and complained of the same missing N20,000. I began to suspect that this ATM officer was manipulating the machine to withdraw 2x your withdrawal so that he can dodge the other half.
Landers, beware and always check your balance before $ after withdrawal.

THIEVES DON DEY WORK FOR BANK TOO

Peace

Well Madee has said it all, so ceysaga try and take to corrections
Re: Fraud Dey For Banks Atm O, Shine Your Eyes Ooooo! by ceysaga: 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2008
madee, its because it hasnt happened to u b4 or you are part of the system thats why u r casual about it. You 4get that this is Naija the MAGA country and its human beings that program these machines so they can also program it to do their will. If you like ignore or talk long long grammer angry to be fore warned is to be fore armed

(1) (Reply)

Golden Pasta Company Limited(help Nairalander) / Telecommunications Sales Representative / Oceanic Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.