Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Advice Needed Concerning Exporting My Car To Nija From UK - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Advice Needed Concerning Exporting My Car To Nija From UK (537 Views)

2009 Nija Used Kia Picanto For #400k Last SOLD SOLD SOLD / 2002 Highlander Limited*PICTUREs ON NIJA SOIL, LIVE*Pre-ordered By Cool Me Of Nl / 2000 Toyota 4runner 4x4 Sr5 **By Nyrol of NL**CLEARED - Watch out for Nija Pix** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Concerning Exporting My Car To Nija From UK by Maximeo(m): 9:19am On Nov 05, 2013
Hi fellow nairalanders,

Please (Seun, MOD and others forumites) advise me of a trustworthy clearing agent in Lagos. I'm a novice in this biz. It's urgent because I'm shipping before Wednesday this week!

Secondly, very important-is there any thing I could do in making sure that so many valuable stuff I'm putting inside this car are not stolen; the freight company/shipping agent couldn't guarantee?

God bless you for any tips or suggestions or guidance.
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Exporting My Car To Nija From UK by onunugrace(m): 1:07pm On Nov 05, 2013
Do You have relatives in nigeria? 2 the car You reselling it But you have relatives tell them about your goods and they should help you with an agent so that as soon as the goods gets here you carry it out imediately to avoid stories i would have love to help you but just we have never met or known so let your relatives do it because is not all about getting an agent 08093710232
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Exporting My Car To Nija From UK by Maximeo(m): 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2013
Thanks Onunugrace, I will call you for later. Cheers
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Exporting My Car To Nija From UK by justyinka(m): 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2013
I am the MD of Nextmove Global Logistics we can offer you reliable, regular, fast and efficient custom clearing services.

We Handle
All type of RoRo Cars/jeeps/Truck/ trailler/Containers clearing services
LCL Consolidation (Group age) cargo Clearing
Transportation to all state within Nigeria
Cargo Insurance

Our Goals
Earn Customers loyalty by providing consistent above and beyond services offering innovative solutions and special services when needed.

contact us via email- justyinka23@gmail.com or you call ,08035308511 or BB pin 7ADA2062, Google chat:justyinka23

You can call me or send an email to me to advise you how to keep you goods safe.
Re: Advice Needed Concerning Exporting My Car To Nija From UK by onunugrace(m): 10:20am On Nov 07, 2013
my email is okekechijioke02@gmail.com, and another is when You call me we will talk about negotiation just get one agent over there so all we wil do here wil be to just get paper and go to wharf and use any of wharf base there to carry it but another thing is what is inside well when we talk sha

(1) (Reply)

Neat Honda Baby Boy For Sale 620k / 1996 Toyota Camry At A Giveaway Price. N500,000 / 1.150m Only Toks 2001 Pathfinder Mint Condition Delta Warri 07067339495

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.