Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

I Was Duped By Someone I Dated - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Duped By Someone I Dated (1232 Views)

British Woman Duped Of £1.6m By Nigerian Fraudsters Via Online Dating Site (Pic) / 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) / How I Was Duped Of N465,000 @trans Amadi, PH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Duped By Someone I Dated by demmyluv90(f): 11:27am On Nov 05, 2013
Dear fellow Nairalanders, my name is Demi, I was duped by a guy called AKA khaliphate AKA Alexis Andre. Recently he posted things on the internet about travelling to Qatar.
He was supposed to help my friend and I with a transfer to another school. He collected almost 400k. I gave him my laptop to repair for me, he lied that the laptop was at home but the house was deserted and there were assassins after his mum and his cousin was shot dead because he was seen in their house. Meanwhile he advertised my laptop for sale and "in good condition."
He lied about so many things to collect more money e.g that his brother was sick and he had to sell his expensive gadgets to save his bro's life.
Then later according to him his bro died and his mum was in shock (none of these things happened). I contacted him recently but he was not showing any sign of remorse. Please, do not fall for him no matter what he tells you.
Re: I Was Duped By Someone I Dated by Lucasbalo(m): 11:54pm On Nov 05, 2013
demmyluv90: Dear fellow Nairalanders, my name is Demi, I was duped by a guy called AKA khaliphate AKA Alexis Andre. Recently he posted things on the internet about travelling to Qatar.
He was supposed to help my friend and I with a transfer to another school. He collected almost 400k. I gave him my laptop to repair for me, he lied that the laptop was at home but the house was deserted and there were assassins after his mum and his cousin was shot dead because he was seen in their house. Meanwhile he advertised my laptop for sale and "in good condition."
He lied about so many things to collect more money e.g that his brother was sick and he had to sell his expensive gadgets to save his bro's life.
Then later according to him his bro died and his mum was in shock (none of these things happened). I contacted him recently but he was not showing any sign of remorse. Please, do not fall for him no matter what he tells you.
Sorry o. Na one chance be that. I have been duped 2 million Naira by someone I trusted. That's Niger for u o my sister. Take heart and God bless.
Re: I Was Duped By Someone I Dated by bis7(f): 1:01pm On Nov 06, 2013
Fabu stories grin
Re: I Was Duped By Someone I Dated by sylve11: 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2013
See gist! shocked shocked shocked cool The names of the guy alone ehn! sad cool

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help!!! Over N240k Disappeared From My Account / Foriegn Media Captures The Killing Of Hausa Fulani People In Platue.video(graphi / Two Heads Found In A Bag In Choba Community (uniport) In Rivers State Graphic Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.